Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Thanks becky! I'll be ok in the end just gotta get my head round it and I'll be ok. Once this bleeding starts I'll feel like a end is in site xxx

Oh honey, so so sorry. I hope it happens quickly for you so you can fo us on your wedding in a month and get back on track for your rainbow. Here for you xxx

Thanks ladies but it's a false alarm, FRER is bfn lol. Oh well :shrug:

M2C sending huge hugs hun :hug:

I just started bleeding ladies at the moment it's not much but at least it's happening so once it's over I can start getting myself back on track. I think also having the month off will give my body a chance because it's been through a lot in the last year so at least it will have a chance to recover from this xxxxx

Sorry hun, you must be so disappointed :hugs:
Hope your sticky bean comes along before you know it!
My cycle after that early MC I had in May was a very good one, so you might be lucky and fall right away, you never know!

Laura - I am sorry :hugs:
Dan-o sorry about the bfn - flipping ic!

Afm, spoke to CX and they said to have betas done today and send them off. Addenbrooks did a uring test and have also done betas so should get result at around 3pm. They said the urine test had a line but it was faint so they thought hcg would be between 20 and 30 (not sure how they came say this) - this freaks me out a bit although I only got bfp three days ago and am only 13 dpo. I would like it to be more than that but who knows!

They siad they woudl probably do a repat one in 48 hrs.

I'll let you know what the result comes back as

xx

Fingers crossed tightly for you lotte!

Try not worry honey your lines are slowly getting darker so that's great! I'm sure they will repeat in 48hrs! I hope this is it for you lovely xxxx

Dano we won't try this month because I don't want this stress over the wedding. We get married in 4 weeks so I don't wanna panic about levels and if I can or can't drink!!! Plus gives my body a rest ready for next month. Fingers crossed for when we try next month xxx

results are not ready! Arghhh more waiting

Laura have you spoken to CX? I can't belive its less than a month until you get wed - its so exciting! Bring on the booze!! hehe!

xx

I'll call them in a minute to tell them. Bloods tomorrow so hopefully they have dropped nicely! Here's to trying again next month as. A married lady!!!

Hope you get the results soon honey. Make sure you let us know xxxx

115!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not having a second one in 48 hrs, it is too stressful and they said since number was nice and high not to worry!

Fab news lotte! They said the same to me when I had my betas with sidney (i was spotting red so a bit worried!) they booked me in for an early scan instead!

Thanks guys.

They said about booking me in for a scan in a few weeks. I said I didn't want to arrange anything yet because I don't want to jinx it. I need to speak to my consultant and take it from there - although his secretary was a bit of a witch when I phoned her.

How are you feeling Laura - I hope you are ok. Yes - here's to married lady bd'ing!!!

xx

I'll be ok thanks Lotte! Just a bit of a knock back after everything! I'll get back up again and start fighting for my rainbow! Isn't it 3rd time lucky?

So pleased to hear your results too!

Xxx

It was 3rd time lucky for me so I reckon it will be for you too!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back