Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Laura I hope it goes by quick for you and the wedding will be a happy time to focus on. I remember the last 2 weeks before my wedding were the busiest!!

Lotte--CONGRATS!!! Are you going to keep testing with your tests just for fun?? The progression has been great!

Dan-o sorry to the IC playing games with you--maybe they are more sensitive that then FRER's??

Morning ladies, well its BFN on a FRER this morning with fmu for me, so that test was definitely just a random dodgy one yesterday. I'm not surprised really :flower:

Not sure if I should do the 6th course of clomid or just take a ntnp break now. My luteal phase is looking ok this month, last month (9 days) must have just been a blip!

Thanks Tina. Chris Is away for a week with work soon then he has his stag weekend it might be difficult to try this month anyway. Plus u do think it's good to give my body a rest. As much as I don't want to I want my body to be ok for my rainbow. Here's to a swift married bfp!

Dano how are you feeling? Do you think you can do one more month?

Xxxx

Laura, it has been third time lucky for me too so far. He fully its the same for you. You never know, not actually trying might surprise you. The wedding is a great focus and will be so exciting and wonderful time. I hope you enjoy it! Thinking of you xx

Dano, do it only if you think you can. Go with what works for you at this time xx

Lotte, big congratulations! So happy for you, hope it continues to go well and is a sticky one!

Hi ladies hope you are all well!

Sorry I've been really busy.

I will try and catch up on all the posts!

Yay.... My numbers went from 2 weeks before d&c 28000 2 weeks after 37000 and finally 3 weeks after. 8.
So will repeat in a month. And with numberwass dropping this fast is there a chance for it to Ho back up.
And really what is the reason I need to wait a whole year to get pregnant. Every where I read was the main reason to wait was to watch numbers. And if the went down on there own within 7 weeks ot was fine for 3 months. Well 3 weld plus a month is is 7 weeks.

Out of your experience. Would you have a problem if numbers are normal in a month trying again in 6-9 months. I am not sire if he will do monthlies or not after it reached 0.

What are my risks if I try before the year like my Dr suggests

Please help

Vicki

Well done on your levels vicki! That's amazing! Once your levels are normals it's so very unlikely for them to go back up unless you get preggo. I was told to wait a year only because I had chemo. On researching and talking with charring cross me and my oh decided to wait 6 months. This was our 2nd month trying unfortunately its ended in mc but it's not molar relapse. I think you need to research and talk with your doctor and decided what you think. Xxx

Becky thank you honey! I hope next time round is my rainbow!it must be 3rd time lucky !!!!!! Xxxx

Afm I had my bloods taken again so I'm waiting for the call! I had a good chat with the nurse in the epu and she said my uterus looks good shape etc so it all looks good. Fingers crossed for next time xxx

I didn't realize that your chances go up while preg again. Is that why they say wait.. so should I wait longer to get preg. I am actually trying to convince my self not to get preg in Oct. That would be 4 months after d&c bit that is assuming next.month my levels will be under 5.

Should.I wait a year or atleast the 9 months of do you.think it would be ok 4.months.

Asking when I.get preg again what do they usually do. Tests? Do the make sure you Hcg goes down again after birth.

What is the rate of having cancer after other preg. I want 2 more babies. Will I always be at risk for cancer now.

Sorry for all questions.

Vicki

No I meant your levels will go up because of the pregnancy not the molar! Sorry if that was confusing! If your levels drop honey it's unlikely they will rise. Xxx

I think it's up to you how long you wait honey! A year if you don't need treatment us s long time. I'll be monitored for life because I had treatment you will have to ask the other ladies how long they will be tested for. I've only seen a few stories were a ladies have had more than one molar so its super unlikely it will happen again.

Once pregnant charting cross ask for two samples to make sure your levels are going up ok and tell you to book an early scan just to check all is well.

Maybe see how your levels go and talk to your doctor. It's your choice at the end of the day.

Xxx

Oh, ok m2c I thought you were saying chances of cancer returning after other preg. Also my Dr. Told me a year no matter what Hcg levels Did. The other dr in his office told me 6-12 months depending what my levels did. But my Dr. First told me he would check my levels 6 weeks after my first chcke.but they came back high he tested a week later. Now that it is 8 he is testing me a month later. And that is why I don't think he will test more after.it is under 5 assuming it will be next month. So I'd.there risk don't change from 4 months to like a year of till you get preg again which I understand it doesn't. Then.my question OS why wait a year if no chemotherapy needed and basically (assuming.they will.fimish dropping this week.) That my Hcg.went back to normal in less them a month.

I know I am assuming but it since go down from 37000 to 8 in a week I am praying that this is done and fine with over with. I know I am not out of clear until under 5. But Dr isn't worried about it since he is doing the test in a month instead of a week.

Vicki

My levels are now 23 and they want me back for another blood test to make sure it drops further because of my history. Xxx

Hey everyone!

Laura i am fine thank you. Just feeling really tired! I hope your results come back ok today I'm glad your uterus is in good shape! How are you feeling generally? I hope you are ok. I am sure it will be third time lucky for you. :hugs:

Vicki- wow those levels are great! That is a massive drop! I think the time you wait is differeent depending on consultant. In uk, i think its 6 months unless you have treatment, but i know other countries have different times. As laura says the chances of anything growing back once you get back to normal is very very small.

Cathy nice to hear from you!

I hope everyone else is ok? Megan how are you feeling - how did you consultant appt go?

Afm, work has been busy today, not manged to get on here! I'm trying not to test so will try and leave it for a few days! I think that the spotting has gone fx'd. I hope i get to speak to my consultant at addenbrooks (local hosp) soon. But i know he is busy!

Love to you all!

Laura let us know how your results go

Xx

Laura, we posted at same time! Good news on the levels, i am glad they are looking after you. When are you back for next test - thurs?

Xx

Vicki that drop is great so I'd defo think you will be below 5 before long. All doctors seem to have different thoughts on wait times that's why I done tonnes of research and to take the decision into my hands xxx

Gotta go back Friday! The doctor said they wanna just check again which is fair enough. I'm doing ok thanks honey just trying to remain as positive as I can right now. Xxx

I'm glad your ok. I bet organisin the wedding is keeping you busy! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->