Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

So glad it's helped in your decision! Your levels have dropped nicely so if your happy trying then go for it! Fingers crossed for you xxx

If it doesn't happen. I will follow some of the ladies in here and focus on getting in shape till march next year and try again then. Not sure what I will gi if it doesn't happen then.

Vicki

Just catching up on all the pages, and I don't have much time to catch up with you all - sorry - I will do later when I am home from work.

Scan was perfect!! :cloud9:

We saw a gest sac which is measuring slightly ahead and a small yolk sac. I have a picture, but will need to upload it on my computer which I will post later. The gest sac looked good - last time it was a funny shape, but it looked a good shape. I go for another in 2 weeks time!

I'll be back later

xx

I filled my wait with getting to know my cycle and putting back on some weight. I'm sure all will be well when you try again xxx

what were your levels when you started if u dont mind me asking and how many treatments did u have?

My levels 12 days after my d&c were 92,000. I had extreme bleeding and passing clots and tissue. I started treatment on the 26th August and finished 9th dec xxx

Jamaris Mummy,
I know the feelings you are experiencing. It's almost exactly how i feel now. I become so angry, then can't stop crying, and feel myself pulling away from my husband because I don't want to burden him with my emotional rollercoaster lately. He's trying to be very supportive but it's still hard. Everyone around me: friends, family, etc has been very nice saying I'm sorry, etc but I also get annoyed because they have no idea how I feel and I hate feeling pitty. I also hate the fact that I had no conrtol over this terrible experience and now I have no control with how soon we can TTC again. This site has been the only thing to make me feel a little more normal. Thanks for sharing your story!

Meme - I hope you are doing ok sweetheart. I hope that you get some answers on Friday when you see your dr. :hugs:

WTCRN - Sorry about everything you are going through. As you say make use of us girlies here. We have all been through similar and we are all at different stages. :hugs:

Becky - Yay for 15 weeks - can't believe how quickly time is going!

Laura - thanks for all your support today. I used my time ttc to put on a little weight too. How are the wedding plans going? Have you got much left to do before the big day - I hope you get weather like this!

I hope everyone else is doing ok.

This is a picture of my scan. You can just see the yolk sac. I shrunk the resolution so it didnt crash the site!

Attachments

• scan 5+1.jpg
    scan 5+1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 10
Thanks for replying so quicly. This site has helped already-just reading everyone's stories. That's funny you mention working out because that's all I've wanted to do lately but feel I should rest a few more days since by surgery was only 5 days ago. I think today I will go for a hike or something. Thanks for all of your insight!

I Lotte the scan picture is great! It's gonna be awesome going back in 2 weeks and see a mini bean! Always here for you lovely!!! Just gotta do a few little bits and that's all! Exciting!! Xxxx

Wtcrn just make sure you take it a little easy! We're all here for you to lean on. Family and friends are good but the ladies here know your pain so we know we're your coming from xxx

Yay Lotte! Love your pic. Looking good! You must feel so relieved. I loved seeing how much it had grown. Looking forward to seeing your next scan xx

Tina- thanks for asking about my dad, we visited him this last weekend (Port Angeles) and he's doing really great.

Meme-so sorry that you still don't have any solid answers. I hope there is some other way to explain your numbers besides a mole.

As for me, just waiting for AF to end so we can start our first time TTC...I think I have a blood test next week too so I'll wait to make sure it is neg before we give it a go...come on rainbow baby!!!

Raff- wishing we had a like button. I keep forgetting this is not Facebook so I keep looking for it. Good luck I hope this is your month

Vicki

Tina- thanks for asking about my dad, we visited him this last weekend (Port Angeles) and he's doing really great.

Meme-so sorry that you still don't have any solid answers. I hope there is some other way to explain your numbers besides a mole.

As for me, just waiting for AF to end so we can start our first time TTC...I think I have a blood test next week too so I'll wait to make sure it is neg before we give it a go...come on rainbow baby!!!

Glad to hear your dad is doing ok!! Good you have bloods before just to double check! Here's to your rainbow honey! Hope you get your bfp soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->