Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Happy Birthday Elliott--Blake has been excited for turning 4 since Feb (mind you he had only just turned 3 in Dec!) so that he can have a Dinosaur Birthday Party!!

LOTTE---Loved the scan pic!! So great--and the little yolk sac--so perfect!!

No, we will so something later. My other son turn 9 next weekend. And my husband planned on leaving this afternoon to go to see his brother so we will do something Sunday. And next weekend we will have a big family party with grandparents.

Vicki

Sounds lovely Vicki

Meme i hope you appt with the dr goes ok today. I am thinking about you. :hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok. Anyone have any plans for the weekend?

Xx

Lotte - great scan pic!! So pleased for you! :happydance:

Meme - hope your appointment goes well.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

I've been doing ok, got my next midwifes appointment on Monday to get my DS screening results. This weekend I'm taking my driving theory test on Saturday - really hoping I pass! The off to visit my brother in hospital and having a lazy day in on Sunday making gifts for OH as its our 1year wedding anniversary on Monday, doesnt seem like we've only been married a year as so much has happened! x

Hi everyone - hope you are all ok. Not been on for ages as it's all been quite hectic what with the move and everything. I'll scroll back and read the posts later but I did pick up on your recent events Laura - I'm so sorry - hope things work out for you soon x

We love our new house and the big garden but because it's nearly 200 years old there's a lot of work to do! The previous owners renovated it (it used to be one of the village pubs) but there's a lot of finishing off to do. That's quite nice though as it means we can put our own mark on.

One of our cats disappeared the day before we moved (probably very unsettled with everything going on) but 10 days later after going back each evening we found him! Our other cat had been pining for him and somehow managed to pick up an infection - cost us £300 in vets bills - yikes! We really should get insurance sorted!

Had my 20 week scan today (well 20+1!) - all was good but baby wasn't coperative with moving around and was obviously so comfortable where he/she was that the sonographer couldn't measure the spine. She said it looked fine but I've now got another scan booked on 8th August to recheck. I don't mind cos it's always reassuring to see bubba on screen. (I did treat myself to an angel sounds doppler off e-bay which is great too!). As for being team blue or team pink she couldn't say for sure!! She thinks it's a girl (which I was pretty convinced of beforehand anyway!) but we'll see! Obviously I won't be disappointed either way! My two daughters have a diiference of opinion - Ava is adamant it's a girl and Gabriella is convinced it's a boy! Well one of you is going to be disappointed I'm afraid! They each have a name picked out too. Rosie and Tommy!
When the sonographer looked at baby it was all squashed on the left hand side with a big empty space on the right - it's funny as all mine have been on that side each time!
Anyway, will read back now. Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone x

Good evening everyone!! So my appointment today was quite disappointing :( Basically I am still in the Dark. They just took all my history did an exam and he sent me to get an ultrasound and bloodwork :( ultrasound showed nothing. The Dr. said if he didnt know my history he wouldn't of even thought anything was wrong. so we saw no pregnancy and no mole, but he said that the mole could be just such a small spot that it doesnt show up? or that it could be somewhere else in my body? Soooooo I wont get anymore information until monday when I get yet another stupid number. Hopefully we can just hurry this up, but this Dr. I was told was "The man to go to when you have GTD" so that was comforting plus he and his staff were alll super nice and made me feel comfortable! He was explaining to me what they were looking for and what they would do blah blah blah and I already knew all the information so this made him laugh and ask if I had any medical training bc I seemed to be very aware of the disease ect. and I said no, just good old Dr. google and my lil support group haha! So all in all I hope monday is full of information and we can get things rolling!

MEME--Hopefully that last bleed you had did a good clean out and your numbers will be back on the downward slide. Did they recommend chest x-rays as the next place to search if numbers haven't gone down??

they didnt say anything about a chest xray, and if they dont I will ask for one bc I have always had trouble with my lungs so I know that is a very weak part of my body, I have had pneumonia so many times the dr. said I will always "have it present" ? My father has blessed me with a crummy immune system :/

Oh meme, I am sorry. Hopefully Monday you get some kind of news. This waiting sucks. Keep us posted

Vicki

Hi everyone hope your all ok. Sorry have not been on in a whole, I have been reading just not posting lol.

Laura I'm so sorry things didn't work out this time hun, fingers crossed for your next try!

Lotte lovely pic I hope it has reasured you!

Tina I can't believer how far along you are already lol!

Meme I'm sorry you still don't really know what going on, its a confusing time anyway without anything added to it! I hope you get answers on Monday.

I know I have missed people but I can't remember everything I read and my tablet is too tempermental to tempt reading through it all again lol.

Afm I haven't has the best couple of weeks. We went on a camping holiday with my parents and brother sil and their boys, and on the second day had a phone call saying my uncle had had a heart attack, He died for 20 mine apparantly but they managed to revive him because the famiy started cpr soon enough. He was transferred to a bigger hospital and my dads others brother and sisters told us not to come home so we tried to enjoy ourselves, which was difficult because my brother and sil are very selfish people! Anyway on the Friday we went to visit him and were told He was brain dead, and that the cpr wasn't done soon enough (He was in bed sleeping so they didn't really know) the life support was turned off the next day but He didnt actually pass away until the Sunday night. He donated all his organs and his bowel has been donated to helps preemies and babies born with part of their digestive system on the outside which is fantastic! He was cremated Wednesday, 2 weeks after He had the heart attack. It has been horrendous He was my dads best friend and it has been so hard to see him suffer through this, my nan Also just fought breast cancer and had to see her youngest son die! It is Also quite strange as we were told He was brain dead on the 13th july, and it was the same date last year I was told I had miscarried, which was my molar pregnancy, so I hate that date even more now!

Sorry for the long morbid post, but I am still a little in shock and disbeief so hoping writing it down will helps me process it!

Pregnancy wise I am very large and have dropped, I don't think I will make full term tbh. I can't wait to meet bubs, especially after everything that has happened I think I'm much more appreciative! Xxx

Meme, my levels did a similar thing to yours, dropped down then started shooting up again. I was dx with PGTD that hadnt spread. Low risk chemo did the trick for me, it wasnt that bad and I was back TTC again 6 months after it finished. Conceived my boy 15 cycles later. Just wanted to give you a little light at the end of the tunnel. Hope it all goes ok for you on Monday, your levels might have dropped anyway, you never know! xx

ugh! so my husband and I are house sitting for my parents since we decided not to go to the family reunion, and well my dad always does so much for us that I decided hey theres two mowers and two of us, so lets mow the yard. Well first my husband messed up one mower, and then wouldn't u know shortly after I mess up the other one :/ So my plan to take some of the work off of my dad just added more :'( I started bawling my eyes out and now my husband thinks Im going thru a mid life crisis *I just turned 24 haha*! Its just that so much has been going on that this was just the last straw and I lost it, it seems silly now that I think about it but I feel better after a good cry lol

Rachel, so sorry to hear about your uncle, my thoughts and love are with you and your family at this difficult time xx

Meme, sorry this is so confusing. I hope you get some more answers on Monday. I'm sure your dad will understand the thought behind the mowers. Talk to your husband too and explain how your feeling. I lost it multiple times over things that were trivial and had nothing to do with anything. My only regret through the whole thing was I didn't talk to my hubby more early on because he was also hurting from the loss and from watching me not coping and he couldn't fix it either. Hope the wait til Monday isn't too hard xx

I went to my appointment Friday and was quite upset to find out my doc was sick. Turns out though that she was really lovely so was good in the end and my bub made her day with all its movement during the scan. It wouldn't cooperate and stay still. It kept doing circles and wouldn't let her measure it. But it did stay just long enough in one place to see it suck its thumb, so so gorgeous. Its amazing that its already a little person with all that personality already and its only 15 weeks. My hubby was disappointed as they couldn't get a good pic so i have nothing to show him-he couldn't get the day off work so my mum came with me. But my mum got to see her first grandchild so that made it pretty special. We are telling my aunts today so its definitely getting more real now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->