Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Elaenor, so glad the scan went well. Your little one definitley has a mind of its own too. Good luck for the next scan, hopefully they can measure it all this time. Glad the move went well adn your cat came home. Sounds like things are finally falling into place.

Megan, how did the driving test go? How is your brother doing? Good luck Monday for your appointment and congratulations on your first anniversary xx

meme...o how ive missed u...havent been on bnb for a while, yet as soon as i came on i looked for you.
i am so sorry for what u have gone thru these past months.:hugs: i hope u r not left in the dark for too much longer, u deserve to know whats goin on with your body.
i wont ramble, glad i found u:flower::winkwink:

Megan- did you pass your theory? Sounds like you had a busy weekend. Good luck at the midwife today and happy anniversary xxxx

Eleanor - your house sounds lovely! Even if it does need some bits doing. So glad you found your cat! Dunno what I would do if I lost one of my cats! Bit rubbish you had to pay out for the other cat though... Hope his better. Must be so lovely getting to your 20 week scan and it's always good to get another scan to see bubba again! Possible another girl!!! Amazing!

Meme I'm sorry you are still in the dark! For me when I had my bleed I had my ultrasound and there was clearly a mass left! Before I was transferred to charring cross I passed a lot of it myself but my 2nd scan still showed a small mass with a blood supply. I was given a chest X-ray to rule it had gone any further. I hope your levels have dropped or your doctor gives you a better idea of what's happening! Let us know how things go!!

Xxxxxx

Rachie I'm so sorry to read your post! What an awful time specially with it all happening at the same time as the molar. Sending you some massive hugs! Could you post a new picture? Would love to see how big you are! It's crazy you don't have to much longer left... Who would have thought you would be here after last year. So excited for you to meet your beautiful rainbow!!!

Becky it's so lovely hearing about your scan! I can only imagine how amazing it must feel so see your little rainbow! Specially being so cheeky by not stating still!! Sorry hubby couldn't go buti bet your mum loved it!
Xxxxxx

Dano how are you lovely?

Lotte you doing ok?

Tung hope things are going well with you

Tina how's bump? Your little man Blake excited about his new brother?
Xxxxxx

Sorry I have been MIA, been busy this weekend with some family stuff - looking after my neice and nephew who are 4 and 5!

Rachie - Sorry about your uncle. My thoughts are with you and your family at this time. :hugs: I hoep everything is ok. How is abby - can't believ you will soon have baby with you - are you on maternity leave yet?

Becky - great news on scan!

Megan - i hope your theory test went well! Are you having practical lessons as well? Are you hoping to have the test soon? I hope your brother is doing ok.

Eleanor- great news on the house and also your cat! My cat went missing two years ago for a week and then suddenky reappeared! I remeber going out with dh with signs and leaflets for the neighnours then she turned up. We think she got stuck somewhere. She has never gone missing again (touchwood).

Meme - I hope things get sorted for you soon - the worst thing is the uncertainty of it all.

Dan -o how are you doing?

Cathy, Tina - i hoep you are both ok.

I hope i havn't forgotten anyone - apologies if I have.

Afm, I am ok. Still feeling worried about things. Worried I don't have enough symptoms, although I do. I am exhausted evryday, my boobs are sore (I got new bras on saturday - she measured me and said you are still a 32A! but you should get a 34A so you have some room to grow hehehe!), and have definately got food aversions which have come in this weekend. I am so scared. Pregnancy after loss is so hard. I feel hungry more and if I don't eat start getting nauseous. Idk. Next step to get to next weds....

xx

Lotte I know it's all very scary after last year and I wish it was all different for us. Hugs for you! I hope when you pass a certain point your worries will ease a little. All your symptoms sound great my lovely! Very happy for your 34a!!!! I'm small chested so when I was preggo with Corban I was over the moon when I got a b cup! When I was breast feeding I made it into a DD!!!!! Amazing!!! Hehe! Xxxxx

Baby brain - I forgot you Laura - I am so sorry

Laura - How are you doing sweetie. I bet you are getting excited for the wedding! I am so excited for you!

Yes - its very exciting to be a 34A!!!

Sorry lovely

xx

Thanks, your words mean a lot :) it is definitely getting easier to deal with.

Lotte its so very hard to enjoy it for the first couple of weeks but I found once I started showing a little bit and feeling flutters it became much easier to relax. I am on may leave it officially started on sat but I've been on annual leave for 5 weeks :)

I had another hospital stay over the weekend lol. I thought my waters were leaking so my mw told me to to and get checked on sat evening. I was out on monitor and was contracting every 4 mine but it was not dilating my cervix, I has a test to see if I'm likely to go in to labour in the next week and it came back neg so bubs is staying put for now lol. I had lots of ketones in my wee so I was really dehydrated so I was given 4 litres of fluids through iv n 17 hours and I drank 3 myself so I'm nice and hydrated now lol. It was a little scary but midwives in my hospital are brilliant so felt safe. Hope everyone is ok xx

Laura I have tried to upload a pic a few times but you can't do it on tablets so will do it when I cannot k :). Xx

I was due for a new bump pic on Saturday but didn't do it--will try to take one tonight tho with my "5" to share with you all.

Dano how are you lovely?

Lotte you doing ok?

Tung hope things are going well with you

Tina how's bump? Your little man Blake excited about his new brother?
Xxxxxx

He really wanted a sister so its taking some time to get him use to the fact that it IS a baby brother in there. MIL bought a few outfits this weekend--one that had little brother embroidered across the shirt--and he does acknowledge they are for baby brother, so he is getting there lol He thinks we should call him "sister" still :haha:

So I heard back from my dr today and...........my levels are going back down!!! Woohoo! So we are just Doing weekly blood work to make sure the continue to fall, the nurse didn't give
Me a number tho, and wouldn't when I asked which I thought was strange? But anyway it could have been an early miscarriage or just my body taking care of the mole by itself. So I'm just relieve ld I dont have to start treatment !

Glad to hear--sorry you didn't get the actual number, nurses can be so strange!!

Fab news meme! Silly nurse! X

Not much happening here so I've not had anything to post about lol. Hoping to get referred back to the FS soon (although my gp thinks i might be too old to be referred via the nhs - yikes!) just got to do my cd3 and cd21 bloods and hubby needs to do another SA first. If i am too old for the nhs and need a private FS, then I'll just have to put it on a back burner for now, very skint at the mo lol!
Bit nervous for my cd3 bloods, I have a horrible feeling my FSH will be high, as it was a little elevated in 2010 :dohh:

Meme- I am so glad the numbers are going back down. I would be pissed if the nurse wouldn't give me the numbers. After all I am paying her....

I doing good. Never getting a dang depo shot again. My moods suck big time. My husband tells.me all birth control messes with me so I guess the only time I will take it is if I need to get my cycles straightened out. Other wise its natural family planning for me (or condoms.)

Vicki

Hi everyone!

MeMe - so glad to hear your levels are going back down! Sorry the nurse wouldn't give you the actual number though.

Tina - looking forward to seeing your bump pic!

Rachie - Sorry to hear about your hospital stay, glad your doing better now.

Laura - How are you doing? So close to your wedding now! You excited?!

Lotte - How are you feeling? Its so hard to try and not worry - I still worry everyday, but it does get less :hugs:

Eleanor - Your new house sounds great! So pleased your cat came home as well, I'd be so upset if my kitty went missing.

Dano- Hope the nhs can refeer you to the FS and good luck with your cd3 bloods!

Vicki - the depo shot didnt agree with me either! I didnt get my period for a year after coming off it so staying well clear now!

As for me I passed my thory test! :happydance: have been taking practical lessons and driving OH's car so hoping to pass my practical test in a few months. Midwifes appointment went well our DS screening came back as 1 in 54,000 so no more test needed which is one less thing to worry about and I got to hear little bubs heartbeat, though he/she kept kicked at the doppler lol!

My brother is doing well and have been moved off the acute ward to the general mental health ward, he's improving and we're hoping he will be home in time for our family holiday at the end of August. He's also not showing any long term physical affects off the overdose which is good.

My bump seems to have popped this weekend - I went to my mums to be greeted by a round of 'Meggie your huge!' lol so I guess I officially look pregnant now.

Don't you just love how mothers don't filter?? This pregnancy I told my DH I was going to Suck it in while around my mom so she didn't make me feel bad LOL I finally caved @ 20 weeks and got several "summer" time maternity things as most of my stuff from Blake was for Fall/Winter--sweaters and pants etc. Got 3 tops and a pair of shorts--its a struggle to stay cool these days!!

Great news about your brother that he will be home soon and no physical effects is really important news as well!

Here they are--feeling huge and too Hot these days LOL

Attachments

• DSC_3268.jpg
    DSC_3268.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_3270.jpg
    DSC_3270.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 7
Oh blakesmom. You are small still. I look due any day now when I am 5 months. By the time I get to being due ant time now I usually look 15 months preg. (or maybe just carring 2.) I am only 5 1 I get huge. Doesn't help that your suppose to get bigger with each one and I do have 6 of them...

but I never had a teenie belly that pops out at the last minute. With my first I was out of my reg pants by 2-3 months.
Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->