Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Tina- bless Blake! That's so sweet! What's wrong with calling him sister?!? Hehe! Bump Is looking lovely and your looking gorgeous too!

Dano- what do they look for in your bloods? I hope they send you through the nhs.

Meme - such amazing news your levels have gone down! Shame they didn't give you a number but main thing is they have dropped.

Megan- so much good news for you! Congratulations on passing your theory fingers crossed for when you book your test! Such good news on your brother too. I hope seeing the midwife has helped ease any worries you have. It feels so lovely when you start getting a bump! Yay! Bump pictures soon please lovely!!

Rachie - how are you now? No worries about a bump pic! Would love to see one if you get a chance!

Lotte - how are you feeling my lovely? Still enjoying your 34a? Hehe! I love it..... Bring on the boobs!! I look forward to having boobs again!

Becky- how are you lovely?

Vicki- wow 5'1 and 6 babies! How are your labours? Have they got any easier?

Any other ladies I hope your ok too!!

As for me I'm having my hair cut and coloured today! So.... I've been having stretchy cm and odd ovary pains since the weekend but negative opks.... Do you think it's my body gearing up to ovulate? Not that we are trying until after the wedding but I'm just wondering what my body is doing. I'll continue doing opks so we will see!!

Xxxxx

Just tested with opk and it looks positive? Guess if it's positive tomorrow and I get Ov pains then it's happening. Fingers crossed AF shows her head 13 days after so the mc hasn't messed things up!!

Xxx

Yay for + opk Laura!! I'm glad you body is getting back to normal. Oh I was wondering if Corban was a part of your wedding like a page boy or is he was to young? Is he excited - or again is he a bit young?

Meggie - yay for passing the theory test! i'm glad your brother is doing better too.

Rachie - I hope you are feeling better - :hugs:

Tina - looking lovely! Blake is so sweet!

Meme- glad levels have dropped - when is next blood test?

Vicky - I really admire you for having so many children - I don't know how you do it. After all this I think I'm stopping at 1 - I hope I get that far!

Dan- o - hope you get all you need from the nhs

Hope every one else is doing ok. I am doing ok. Working from home this afetrnoon but just feel like going to bed - unfortunately I have to much to do. Counting down days till next scan...
xx

Lotte Corban is a page boy! He doesn't understand bless him! He will walk down the aisle with one of the flower girls. He will also release a basket full of doves later on as he loves birdies and we released dives when Chris proposed.

So excited for your scan xxxxx

Oh wow - that sounds lovely!

I bet you are excited and hopefully not too stressed!

xx

Vicki--you are short like me--I'm 5'0, but can be taller with the right shoes on LOL. There is just no where for it to go but out!!

I wish i was taller. I'm 5'4 so a little on the short side. I look really young (although have aged considerably over the last year! Hehe) and always get mistaken for someone much younger.

I used to hate it, but now when i get asked for id i just say i am thirty and they looked shocked! And i don't bother having to show it!

The week before my wedding was a nightmare, it pissed it down with rain everyday and i was thinking this will be a disaster. On the day thiugh, he weather was fab! I hope you get the same laura. What sort of day have you planned? Are you getting married in church or registry office? What sort of reception are you having?

Xx

Vicki--you are short like me--I'm 5'0, but can be taller with the right shoes on LOL. There is just no where for it to go but out!!

Yep, the shoes can make all the difference - i just wish they were more comfortable!

Xx

The whole day is at a place called sprowston manor. Ceremony is at 12pm then sit down at 2pm and reception at 7pm! It's gonna be a long day but that's what we wanted! One of my bridesmaids lives in march now. Is that anywhere near you Lotte? Xxx

March isn't too far from me, its a bit more north. I leave about 10 miles west of cambridge in a 'village' called cambourne. Its a new town and its nice and easy to get to work, and my parents etc.

How many bridesmaids are you having?

Xx

Sounds lovely! I'm having 4 bridesmaids, 3 flower girls and 1 pageboy!! Xxxx

Oh wow! Lots of bridesmaids!

The venue looks lovely. I think its nice thats its lasting all day. Its over so quickly, that its good to make the most of it!

Xx

So true--all that planning and then its over in the blink of an eye. But my wedding day will probably be remembered as one of the best days of my life. Later this month will be our 7th Anniversary!!

Hi ladies!
Well I had an annual today...this Dr. isn't the OB following the PMP, just my general practitioner. We talked about me TTC this month, and not waiting the full 6 month recommendation. He seemed pretty okay with me getting pregnant. He said he would still recommend the full wait, but also understands that the 6 month recommendation is erring on the side of caution and it will probably be safe to try. It made me feel better about TTC.

But THEN I had a pap, and completely unknown to me he said I had a yeast infection. So then I went and bought a 3 day vagistat and it says to not BD while using it. And I'm pretty sure I'll be ovulating in 3 days, so now what? I haven't used it yet and I feel like since I had no idea I had a yeast infection to begin with, maybe just ignore it...and hope it goes away? Or maybe I just need to deal with the infection and wait another month. I haven't had a yeast infection in over a year and NOW I get one??? :(

Meme- So happy you're numbers are going down. I hope they continue to drop quickly!

Darn yeast infections!! My instinct would be to treat the infection, but maybe you can sneak in a BDing session before you do it, then do the 3 days, and BD ASAP again when you can (morning of the 4th day maybe??). I had several when I was pregnant with Blake and those creams are such a hassle, and my Dr. only would approve the 5 or 7 day OTC creams while pregnant---so annoying!!

Wow Laura that venue looks stunning can't wait to see pics :)

Rafferty I would prob be naughty and ttc until past ovulation, then treat the infection, I meant if you hadn't had the smear you would of ttc anyway. But drs orders and all, its up to you lol.

I'm only 5 1 in height so I'm little too lol. Some of you may know but I was back in hospital overnight on mon! The mw that discharged me over the weekend made me promise to phone if I had any concerns or regular contractions, well at 4 on moni started having them every 8 mine, so I rang the may ward at 7 and went up, they monitored me and ran tests and kept me in to Keep any eye on me. I was still having them by not dilating. I was told I have an irritable uterus. I am likely to Keep contracting on and off til the end and dehydration and stress tend to make it worse. That is all I know so if any of you have any info on iu I would be grateful if you'd share because there is limited into around. Xxx

Thanks gals...I think I'll try some homeopathic remedy's till after O, and then if it's still around I'll use my OTC stuff. And in case your wondering if it is super embarrassing to have a Pap and then have the Dr tell you you have a YI, the answer is yes, I was mortified!

So true--all that planning and then its over in the blink of an eye. But my wedding day will probably be remembered as one of the best days of my life. Later this month will be our 7th Anniversary!!

Completely agree. My wedding day was probably the best day of my life . I have my sixth anniversary in october so a little behind you tina!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->