Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Rafferty i would probably be naughty and dtd! Then have the creams etc after. Although if you didn't even know you had the infection, i may wait to treat until you have symptoms? Idk!

Rachie i am sorry about the iu. I have no information just :hugs:

Xx

Good luck whichever way you decide Rafferty xx

Laura, it is getting so close and it all sounds wonderful. and how nice to have things start back to normal body wise as well. Enjoy this special time and I can't wait to see photos of your wonderful day and see how beautiful you look in your dress. Remember to have fun and enjoy every second, because it goes fast! This Feb we will have four years married, so a few years behind the others. Ooh you must be so excited!

Lotte, glad to hear things are still going well. I know its hard but try to enjoy it. I found the best weeks were the ones following my scan and the hardest was the week leading up to it. Thinking of you xx

Rachie, so sorry to hear about all your hospital stays. I hope it eases from now on up until the birth. I am sorry I don't know anything about iu so can't help there xx

Megan, congratulations on passing your theory test! and so glad that your brother is making a recovery. I hope he is home very soon xxx

Lotte, when is your next scan?

Dano, I hope you can get the referral and you get good blood results. I have everything crossed.

Sorry if I have missed anyone. I have had a quick look back through the post I have missed. I am just having a quick look while at work late (afternoon shift is not fun :(). Work has been really hard lately with a few people away, very skeleton staffed, but only one day until the weekend....

Oh Lotte, I am the same size as you bust wise (and also height I think 5ft4in) but since getting pregnant I have gone up almost 3 full cup sizes. I now measure a 10D (aus size) which is about a 32D. I don't know what to do with them - all these years I have been wanting bigger ones and then I get them, they don't fit in any close, and gee are they heavy. The bit I am not looking forward to though is that they will still keep increasing! aah. how ironic!

I had a check up appointment today with my ong and we got to hear the heart beat. No scan this time as the heart beat was very strong and right where it needed to be. Had heaps of movement too which helps to relax me. Have 20 week scan booked in too for the end of the month so the countdown is on.

Love to you all. Again sorry if I have missed anyone or anything xxx

So how long can antibiotics mess with birth control. I wish I would have needed it next month. But I am on it now due to bad asthma attack to prevent it from turning into bronchitis. (also have type 2 diabetes, which makes that a little easier to do.) But dies that happen right away or last awhile.

I was on some a couple weeks before I got on the shot and the pharmicsist told me to use other protection the first month of being on it. (so does that mean in Sept I could be fertile?? Cause if it did happen while I was on shot at least Dr knows I was on shot. (i may have to find another reason to get on antibiotics next month. J/K...

Vicki.

Thanks gals...I think I'll try some homeopathic remedy's till after O, and then if it's still around I'll use my OTC stuff. And in case your wondering if it is super embarrassing to have a Pap and then have the Dr tell you you have a YI, the answer is yes, I was mortified!

I'm pretty sure I have you beat. It was my Pap appt when I was pregnant with Blake that I was told I had a "rip roaring" yeast infection (my first one ever!). It was also the first prenatal appt. my hubby went to with me and I was Mortified--she said she was even going to use the "slide" with my sample as a teaching tool for students to show them how to identify a yeast infection :blush: One of the girls I follow on here I think had good success using garlic cloves to treat a yeast infection. Don't recall the details but I'm pretty sure she tied a clove to a string and inserted it into her lady parts--not sure I would be that brave but she swore if she ever got another she would do it again!!

Megan, congratulations on passing your theory test! and so glad that your brother is making a recovery. I hope he is home very soon xxx

Lotte, when is your next scan?

Dano, I hope you can get the referral and you get good blood results. I have everything crossed.

Sorry if I have missed anyone. I have had a quick look back through the post I have missed. I am just having a quick look while at work late (afternoon shift is not fun :(). Work has been really hard lately with a few people away, very skeleton staffed, but only one day until the weekend....

Oh Lotte, I am the same size as you bust wise (and also height I think 5ft4in) but since getting pregnant I have gone up almost 3 full cup sizes. I now measure a 10D (aus size) which is about a 32D. I don't know what to do with them - all these years I have been wanting bigger ones and then I get them, they don't fit in any close, and gee are they heavy. The bit I am not looking forward to though is that they will still keep increasing! aah. how ironic!

I had a check up appointment today with my ong and we got to hear the heart beat. No scan this time as the heart beat was very strong and right where it needed to be. Had heaps of movement too which helps to relax me. Have 20 week scan booked in too for the end of the month so the countdown is on.

Love to you all. Again sorry if I have missed anyone or anything xxx

Roll on the end of the month!!! Great to hear that heartbeat but even better to see them rolling around on the screen!!

Sorry Ive been away from the computer :) I got another draw today so will get results on monday and they better give me a number lol!!!

meme-- WHEN you get the #, I would ask what your last one was too...

Lol Blakesmom! Yes that is a worse YI experience...though I have to say I feel like having a relatively young male doctor added to my humiliation factor!

Still have BD because of it though, I think the window is closing, I may have even ovulated already :( We'll see how tomorrow goes...

*edit*
Lol Blakesmom! Yes that is a worse YI experience...though I have to say I feel like having a relatively young male doctor added to my humiliation factor!

Still have NOT BD because of it though, I think the window is closing, I may have even ovulated already :( We'll see how tomorrow goes...

Still have BD because of it though, I think the window is closing, I may have even ovulated already :( We'll see how tomorrow goes...

I just can't do male Drs. you are braver than me!! :haha: I think that is why I've stuck with my midwives rather than switching to an OBGYN...

Well, we found a chance to BD yesterday, but I'm still not optimistic. I guess I'll know in a couple weeks either way! It's just fun finally to feel like there is a chance I'm preggo.

I'm going to be gone this week to Leavenworth (Blakesmom knows where that is) camping in 95+ degree weather. It will be nice distraction from the typical obsessiveness I get in the TWW. So I'll catch up with you gals in a week! Hope all is well for everyone.

HAVE FUN!! It has been SOOOO hot around here--I don't know if I could go without a/c to go camping lol

Have a super time! And fingers crossed you caught that eggy! If not I'll be ttc again next month so we will be in it together!

How is everyone? Did you all have good weekends?

Meme is it results day?

Lotte is your scan this Wednesday?

I cant believe it's 5 more sleeps to the big day!!!!! Catching up with friends and doing bits for the wedding and Chris mums surprise party on Thursday!

Xxxxx

Yay Laura - only 5 days!!!!!

Yes, I have scan on wednesday at 2. I am stressing over it. I don't think I have enough symptoms. Last time, I was so sick and this time I feel a little sick but nothing major. I know it doesn't mean evrything, and that last time it was actually a sign something was wrong so it doesn't mean too much...

Arghhhhhhh

Need to just relax - I do have other symptoms - my boobs are killing me!!!

xx

I'm sure all is fine my lovely. It must be super hard not to worry and not to compare but this has got to be your rainbow. Can't wait to see your scan! Hugs xxxxx

Back at negative it was 5!!! :) She said he wants me to finish this months bloodwork so I still go once a week and then we will go from there and set up a new timeline:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->