Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Laura---Can't believe its almost your big day!!

Meme--Congrats on your "negative" result!!

Lotte--I'm so excited to hear about your little bean on Wednesday!!

Great news meme!

Laura getting excited for you! Only four sleeps to go......

Hope everyone else is ok

Xx

Another day closer! I'm so excited! I'm so worried about spending my day crying! It's this time last year (wednesday 10th August 2011) I found out it was a cmp and I had my d&c on sat the 13th. I cannot believe its nearly been a year. Xxxx

Meme - Great news on your negative result!!

Lotte - Can't wait to hear how your scan goes on Wednesday.

Laura - Not long till the big day, so excited for you!

afm I've hit 20 weeks today! Cannot belive I've made it to half way already. Only 8 sleeps until our next scan when we get to see little pickle again. Here's my first bump pic as well as for the first time I feel like I really have a bump rather than just looking chubby! (Please excuse the mirror and the mess, we move house in a week and everywhere is chaos!!)

Attachments

• IMG_2592.jpg
    IMG_2592.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 7
Exciting! I'm excited for you to lovely for tomorrow! Have everything crossed xxx

Megan what a gorgeous bump! And congratulations on 20 weeks! Yay for you! Will you find out your little pickles sex?? Xxxx

Meme, congratulations on your negative.

Lotte, good luck tomorrow. Can't wait to see pics on how much your little bub has grown!

Megan, gorgeous pic! And massive congratulations on hitting the half way mark! You have a definitely bump.

Laura, I can't believe it is this weekend already! Good luck and enjoy it. Its nice to have something positive and exciting to think about at this hard time. Thinking of you xx

Atm, i'm away for work. So struggling with hotel beds and food i don't feel like eating. I have decided that sitting down for the entire day doing training is even less fun when you are pregnant. Getting very uncomfortable in normal clothes when sitting but still not enough, well no bump to warrant maternity clothes. Well I guess it wont be long now.

Laura hugs to you. Its been almost a year for me too :nope: it was the 30th aug for me. I hope this week is gentle on you. Least you have lots to think about! The weather forecast is looking good so far for saturday!

Jacky- sorry about hotels and food! I'm sure you will have bumpage soon! Make the most of it while you stil can!

Megan loking good girlie! Are you finding out babies sex?

Afm, watching the olympics on tv and trying not to worry about tomorrow! Also i seem to have a bump already and i'm sure it looks obvious! I know its mostly bloat but its hard to hide! I'm not very big (weigh about 7 and half stone) so think it may be more obvious on me and in the afternoon its huge! I love it but its more hiding it from others since i'm still so early!

Hopefully i will be back tomorrow with good news. Hurry up time!

Xx

So I talked to pharmacist about depo shot and antibiotic messing it up. And what I found was conflicting. And she looked on her 2 websites she gets about that stuff and they were conflicting as well. Now I know you know I am hoping for it to rule the depo shit out but wanted to wait till Sept for that to happen. She told me to use back up for the time I am on it and 2 weeks after. Thus will be the second antibiotic in the past week. But still dissappointed its not a month later. Because it hasn't been a month yet since I got negatives and it is 2 months after d&c. (which origanally Dr said 2 cycles after d&c. But that changed and not had cylces because of shot.

My dad has basically spoke up that he thinks he only has about 6 months to live so even if or when it happens again, it might be too late.

Vicki

Thinking of you today Lotte!

Sorry to hear about you dad Vicki :hugs:

Jacky - I've had to get into maternity clothes cos my normal clothes were too unconfortable, I LOVE my maternity jogging bottoms and have even taken to wearing them to work :haha:

We're not going to find out Pickles sex - we're set on staying team yellow and hoding out for a suprise on the day.

Just got home from scan. Everything looks good. She did a tummy one, and it was measuring exactly on dates and we saw the heartbeat!

I will put a picture up later (I need to scan it in). I was so scared, I can't believe it.

I have another scan in 2 weeks!

Vicki - Sorry about your dad
Megan - I may stay team yellow, although I really don't think I have the patience- so exciting!

xx

Yay Lotte!!!!! Soooooo pleased for you!!!! Can't wait to see a picture!! Xxxxxx

Here's my scan. As I say she did it by my tummy which surprised me since I had just gone wee wee! But they found bean so didn't need to do vaginal one - which I was glad about! You can see my ovary as well to the right.

How are you feeling about Saturday Laura?

Attachments

• 7+1 - sml.jpg
    7+1 - sml.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 7
Perfect!!!! So happy for you beautiful. Pretty busy right not! Got to sort a surprise party for Chris mum tomorrow so I've made cakes and later we will do mini sandwiches erc! Then gotta sort out the stuff to take to sprowston manor, pick my dress up etc etc! I look forward to Friday afternoon once it's all sorted! Xxxx

Wow, its so nice for you to do a surprise party for Chris's mum! I bet Corban is helping with the baking! hehe!

When ever my nephew comes round to mine, we always make cakes - well I make cakes and Joseph tastes the mix! He then takes the box with the cakes in back to his mummy and sister! Joseph is a little older than Corban though - he is now 5!

I am so looking forward to seeing your dress, you will look so beautiful!

Is Chris staying away on Friday night or are you? I remember staying at my mum and dad's house and Kris stayed at our house.

So exciting!!!!

I get Corban to wash up as all he wants to do is eat everything!! Hehe! It's Chris mum 60th and it's been a long time since all there family has got together so it will be lovely.

I'm staying here with my mum and did then my bro and bridesmaids are coming early in the morning. Chris is staying at one of the ushers! I hope I look ok and Chris likes it!!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->