Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Vicki - so sorry to hear about your dad.

Lotte - lovely clear scan photo - really pleased for you!

Laura - hope the weather stays good for you on Saturday. Have a wonderful day!!

Had my follow up scan and she was able to finish off all the measurements today - everything is looking good. Baby had legs crossed so she still couldn't tell the sex! But my two girls both had their legs crossed at their scans so were a surprise but my son was proudly displaying his bits for all to see at his scan! So I'm still pretty sure, what with my strong symtoms and sickness I had in the early days that it's a girl! Mulling a few names over but nothing is really jumping out at me this time - got a while to decide tho!!

I've been trying to toilet train my son at the moment - it's not going too badly - he's quite happy to do his wees on the loo but unfortunately not his poos! I've been changing nappies every day for the past 5 and a half years so I'd quite like a few months off before the baby arrives!!! What I have noticed though now I can see him wee is that the operation he had on his bits for his hypospadia hasn't worked - he's not weeing out of the tip but from a hole right at the base where his willy meets his testicles (sorry if TMI!!). I really thought he wouldn't have to have another as a couple of months ago he had his check up and the surgeon said he was really pleased with it. Ho hum.

Hope everyone else is ok. Sorry not mentioned everyone individually.
xx

Congrats on scans and weddings

My dad as ALS or Lou gherigs. In Dec he was gives 2-3 good years.of life before he for worse. He has gotten a lot worse. I wanted to have another one before he goes but now I don't think it will happen.

Vicki

I just goggled it. I'm sorry honey. When my dad was diagnosed with brain tumours unfelt desperate to give him a grandchild but it just wasn't the right time. I'm sure your dad would rather you be healthy than another grandchild and his already been blessed by all your other children. Sending hugs xxxx

Eleanor your bubba seems so cheeky! Bless! Maybe she just doesn't want everyone looking at her bits. So pleased everything is looking good too! Must be reassuring to be told all is well. Hope potty training keeps going well. Ive introduced the potty to Corban he sits on it and says wee wee but that's it! Bless him xxxx

Morning ladies :flower:

Cautiously announcing my latest BFP! (although most of you have already seen it in the test section lol!!)

Praying for a sticky this time!!

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/cbdigi9dpo.jpg

Oh wow congratulations dano! Fingers crossed for a sticky bean! Wonderful news.

Laura, you must be getting excited now. How did your soon to be mother in law's 60th go?

Lotte, wonderful scan pic. Excellent news on the heart beat!

Eleanor, I think its cute that its legs were crossed. Must want you to be surprised. Goos luck with the toilet training.

Vicki, so sorry to hear about your dad xx

Eleanor cheeky little baby you are growing - must be pink!

Laura and Eleanor good luck with the weee wee training!

Dano yay yay yay! I have nothing else to say! :thumbup:

Laura enjoy the party tonight!

Love you all lots girlies!

Xx

Awesome news Dano!

Will update you ladies later! Just couldn't leave without congratulating Dano
Xxxx

Thanks ladies, I will update after I have a scan (if I make it that far lol!)

M2C good luck for tomorrow my sweet, try to keep calm!! :haha:

Sorry to hear your news Ihave xxxx :hugs:

Good luck tomorrow Laura. Have a wonderful day xx

A question for you all - has anyone had issues with low blood pressure? This week I have been really faint even when sitting and laying down and went to the doctor today - he thinks I could be starting to get supine hypotensive syndrome. I'm getting the recommended compression stockings tomorrow (couldn't do it today because my legs were too swollen for correct size measurement) but has anyone else had this? Any other suggestions that might help?

I'm apparently a ball of stress and have more experience with high blood pressure while pregnant unfortunately : / after I had Blake I was put on a blood pressure med that probably dropped me too low and had a few fainting spells--fainting is such a scary feeling!!

Thank you ladies!

Dano I have everything crossed twice for you!!

Becky I have low blood pressure which is normal for me but I dont know about it in pregnancy! Sorry!

Today is a year since I found out about the molar!!! It's been a strange day xxx

Laura i hope you have a fantastic day tomorrow! I am so excited for you and am sure it will be one of the best day's of your life!

Sorry about the anniversary of the molar. :hugs: to you my lovely

Becky i have low blood pressure normally and it is starting to get worse again now. Like when i getting up but not normally when i am just sitting and so just try to take my time. I'm not sure about the stockings but i hope you find them useful.

Dano when will you have a scan. I am sure this will be your sticky bean!

Afm, glad its the weekend. Need more sleep!

Xx

We're back from camping! It was fun, but glad to be home. We baked all day and froze all night, I did a pretty poor job packing....

Well I'm 6 dpo, I have to admit I haven't been tracking any symptoms, too many distractions. I've felt some twinges it seems in both sides of my ovaries. But I don't have any sore bbs, so I feel like that's a sign I didn't catch an egg. We'll see, it's still early and I'm totally fine if it doesn't happen this time since we did really get to BD like I planned.

In other news my brother's wife is in the hospital about to give birth any minute! Her water broke at 11pm last night and they said the baby boy should be here by lunchtime!

I have evrything crossed for you Rafferty.

Exciting news about your new neice or nephew!

Xx

I would have been finding put what the baby would have been any time now if it was actually a baby....

Having some cramping and spotting. I don't know if it will turn into a full period because I am on the depo shot. And usually you don't with it.

Dano- congrants.

Raf-have fingers crossed that you caught the egg.

Vicki

Rafferty, I hope you caught the egg. Glad you had fun camping though, nice to have a distraction for tww. Congratulations on the almost birth of your nephew. Keep us updated.

Dano, everything crossed for your sticky bean xx

Laura, sending all my love for your mole anniversary xx

Lotte, I normally have low blood pressure too. At the moment my heart is working hard to keep it regular and doing an ok job but resting heart rate is around 100. I'll let you know if the stockings are any good in case you need them down the track. Everyone I know has had high blood pressure issues so a little odd being at the other end. Hope you get to catch up on lots of sleep this weekend and are feeling ok. Gee the time is flying at the moment. You must be at least 7 weeks now?

Vicki, hope things regulate for you and get back to normal. Maybe your shot is starting to wear off, or the antibiotics are messing it up?

So today is the big day!! Can't believe it's here! Had a lovely wake up by Corban!!! Make up and hair lady comes at 7 so this is the calm bit I think!!! Thank you ladies for all being here for me! I'll update as soon as I can!

Love you all

Xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"