Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Oooh have a really wonderful wedding day hun!! Been keeping my fingers crossed for fair weather for you xxx

Have a fab day today laura! Wishing you, chris ans corban a happy wedding day and a very happy future together. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Becky - got lots of sleep last night! Currently sitting in my dressing gown watching the olympics! Feel quite lazy! Yep 7+4 today! 13 weeks can't come soon enough! Approaching the time when last baby died - which was 8+1. things do look better this time though, although have not been nearly as sick- although that may be a good thing because i'm sure that played a part in everything that happened after! How are you doing?

Vicki - i hope things get sorted soon with your body. Its horrible isn't it. Its hard as well counting down the weeks of the pregnancy. I found once i got past my due date (which i was dreading) it got slightly easier, although we are now coming up to the 1 year mark which is hard again.

Dano lines look great so far!

Xx

Corban was clearly excited about mummy and daddy getting married!

Xx

an fantastic news dan o fingers crossed for you :)

Laura have an amazing day, I'm sure you will. Enjoy everyone minute it goes so quick lol. Xx

Congrats Mummy2Corban on the big day! So happy and excited for you!

Well I keep trying to repeat to myself that I'm totally cool if I'm not preggo, but then I've started obsessing about every feeling in my body! I forgot how long the tww can feel. Still no concrete symptoms. Maybe a little heavy feeling in my abdomen, but no sore bbs...Haven't had anymore twinges either. Trying to not hope, but it is hard!

Laura I hope the wedding and everything about your day was WONDERFUL!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!

Oh wow almost past the first important milestone Lotte. It will be nice to get pass the 8 w 1d mark. Was heaps nice to get past 7.5 weeks (my past development hurdle). Glad you had a nice sleep in and a lazy day. Was such a releif to get to 13 weeks, I am sure that the time will go so quickly for you. Bring on 13 weeks! When is your next scan? Feeling very odd sitting with my feet up this weekend. Just have to remember that rest is important. Be thinking of you this week xx

Rafferty when is the witch due? I never got any symptoms in my tww, had a bfp at 10 dpo. I absolutely hated the tww, but i also hated the two weeks waiting to o too! Hehehe!

Becky - thanks, next scan is at 9+1, on weds week. So only 10 days. When is your 20 week one- must be soon! It definately takes some getting used to being lazy! :haha:

Laura how was your big day, saw an absolutely beautiful picture of you and Chris and corban with the birdies! You looked so stunning! I hope everything all went well, and the weather for once behaved itself!

Hope everyone else is ok. Thinking about you all

Xx

There were a few more pics from Laura's wedding someone tagged her in just a bit ago on facebook--they were Stunning!!

Laura - just seen some of the photos on facebook your friends have put up - stunning! And what a gorgeous dress too! x

Lotte- the witch is due the 19th (seven days). I wish I could remember my tww the time I was pregnant with my daughter. So far it's been way less symptoms than my pmp. I've been super tired, napped yesterday and then still could barely keep my eyelids open at 8 pm, and took a nap today, so I don't think I'm out completely. Just wish I had signs I know that aren't just in my head!

Good luck Raf.

I dreamed last night I had a baby girl. It sucks because now would be about the time I would have bought the few things I would want or need for the baby. And really regretting taking the shot because who knows when it will wear off. (due to get new shot around Oct. 1st) but read it can take longer then that for it to actually wear off. So I may have Oct. And maybe Nov. (but Nov. Maybe a little late. Not sure yet.) So I may gave to wait till march. Which would give me less then a Month till class started again.

Vicki

Laura, absolutely gorgeous photos! You looked stunning. Such a beautiful dress. Hope you had a wonderful day xx

Lotte, next scan is on 31st so a couple of weeks. Counting down to next Monday when I my boss gets back so i can tell work. Will make my blood pressure easy to manage. Oh wow count down is on then for 10 days. It will be here before you know it. Will be nice to be able to hear the heart beat too. Oh so exciting. Hope you get some good rest this week xx

Vicki, I hope things get regular soon for you. Its hard hitting that due date mark. Thinking of you at this time. Maybe your dream is a sig of things to come?

Rafferty, hope the next week goes quickly. I didn't really have many symptoms during my tww just got a bit more tired the day before I got my positive but work was really busy so i didn't really notice. Good luck xx

Jacky- thanks. I would not be die nut a mildstone of finding out what I would be having mixed with my dream Saturday night. It just made for a depressing day. And then on top of that me regretting that I got the depo because I now want to try sooner then what my Dr days. (a year) but numbers went down in own in 4 weeks. I have my next blood drawn in a week (which will be a month from my 1st 0) and also kinda hoping that my antibiotics mess up the shot anyway and I get preg. But knowing that is very low chance of it happening plus I really don't want to till next month because of my schooling.
and wondering since school will be hard once I get into my program if I should just wait till I graduate but that thought depressed me more cause that will be in about 2 years or so.

Vicki

Hi Ladies, I've tested again this morning and my test is really dark, I'm a little worried as it was nowhere near this dark at this stage with Sidney. I've booked a GP appt for later today to express my concerns.

Really hoping I'm not the one in a million who has two molar pregnancies... :dohh:

The tests look great - I don't think they are too dark - you got a bfp quite early so you must have implanted early and so time for tests to darken. Also wee wee concentration can play a part.

It is so hard not too worry, I mena are tests too light, and now are they too dark. Hugs to you.

I hope your gp is also able to help dano - mine are useless!

xx

Everyone's levels increase at different rates - like Lotte said, it may have implanted earlier so your dates are a bit out that's why its darker. Or it might be twins?? Or very sensitive test? Hope the gp can help xx

Vicki, I hope you monthly draw goes well and its negative. Its a lot to process with all this, we are all here to listen. Thinking of you xx

Thanks lotte and jacky!

My GP was lovely, she contacted my local EPU who have requested serial betas, then a scan at 6 weeks to rule out anything abnormal. :flower: Fingers crossed it's just an early implanter!

Rafferty- good luck for when you test!

Ihave- sending :hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"