Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

ahhh, something is up! I just had a huge glob of cm 9dpo! (tmi) That is not normal for me, I'm usually bone dry at this point. And more tmi, I had a tiny bit of bloody nose when I blew today, and that is definitely something I've had happen in past pregnancies! Grrr, I hate that my hopes are skyhigh, but I can't help it. I'm going to try to wait till Friday to test, if I can help it.

Yay for symptoms Rafferty! Hope you get your bfp!

Dano glad dr sorted things out. When will you get betas back?

X

Lotte- not sure about yesterday's as they were taken quite late in the day, but I should have both results back on thurs :flower:

Fingers crossed for good beta dano xx glad dr was good xx

Hope its a sign of good things to come Rafferty xx

I'm breaking down ladies...as soon as my toddler wakes up we're going to the store for a pregnancy test. I didn't think I'd get this wrapped up in being preggo this time around!

Aww noo, sorry hun, might just be too early tho xxx

I am 33. In April of 2011 I found out I was pregnant, when we went for the ultrasound we found out that we had a complete molar pregnancy; something I had never heard of. We had a D&C and I grieved. In April of 2012 I found out I was pregnant. I worried like crazy until I went for ultrasound. The doctor said everything looked great. I was relieved! When we went at our 12 week checkup we found out the baby had no heart beat. We had a D&C and I grieved again, a lot! After tests we found out it too was a molar but it was a partial; something I had heard of but didn’t think would happen. It is said that chances of a reoccurrence is 1-2%...how did this happen again?
We are going to see my doctor next week to find out what our “options” are. In all her years, she has not seen a reoccurrence of a molar, so she too is studying up. I want to have another baby; I have a son that was born in January 2010. I am afraid to tempt fate, I am afraid of failure, I am afraid of the pain and fear. What are my chances of having another mole? How do I prepare myself for what may come? Need help!

I am having a little harder time right now. I am forcing myself not to Google about the depo shots and antibiotic. Cause I have what I needed to. It is mixed weather they can interfere or not with the shot. The pharmacist said the exact thing on the 2 web sites she looked at. And even though Aug is not a good month for it to happen. Sept-nov. Would be the best. I am at the point I really hoping it did happen (figuring it didnt) since we just did it the last 2 nights without extra protection. I am supper to go back Monday for blood and if it did happen I would be 7-8 days past doing it. Don't think that would show up yet. And if it did and did happen would Dr. Even think about it being a new preg. And all.

Sorry for rambling. I guess my point I want a baby and I want it now and ot sucks.

Vicki.

Hey Bullard, I am so so sorry to read your story. To be honest I'm not sure of percentages of it happening for the third time. A lady on a Facebook group has had both cmp and pmp but is now close to her due date so it can happen. It must be frightening at the thought of another and I hope your doctor can give you some answers. We are all here to help you as much as we can. Xxx

Vicki- it's totally normal to want a baby so much. Through my chemo it used to hurt how much I wanted a baby. I'm not sure about the shot and antibiotics.

Dano - how are you feeling?

Raff- did you test again?

How are all the other ladies?

Has tung been about?!?? Hope she is ok.

Afm.... What an amazing weekend. It all went so quickly and we both wish we could do it all again. So difficult our dads were both missing and my dad couldn't walk me down the aisle but I know they were both looking down on us. My brother done so amazing walking me down the aisle and his speech was lovely. I cant believe im a married woman. This weekend was also the weekend of a year since I found out about the molar so that's been a little strange and in the back of my mind. AF also showed her face this morning which worked out with my positive opk so fingers crossed for ttc again!!

Xxxxxx

I am 33. In April of 2011 I found out I was pregnant, when we went for the ultrasound we found out that we had a complete molar pregnancy; something I had never heard of. We had a D&C and I grieved. In April of 2012 I found out I was pregnant. I worried like crazy until I went for ultrasound. The doctor said everything looked great. I was relieved! When we went at our 12 week checkup we found out the baby had no heart beat. We had a D&C and I grieved again, a lot! After tests we found out it too was a molar but it was a partial; something I had heard of but didn’t think would happen. It is said that chances of a reoccurrence is 1-2%...how did this happen again?
We are going to see my doctor next week to find out what our “options” are. In all her years, she has not seen a reoccurrence of a molar, so she too is studying up. I want to have another baby; I have a son that was born in January 2010. I am afraid to tempt fate, I am afraid of failure, I am afraid of the pain and fear. What are my chances of having another mole? How do I prepare myself for what may come? Need help!

Oh wow Bullardsa, that is some serious heartache. I'm sorry that you've had to go through two molar losses. I really don't know anything about recurrence, I thought the chances were super low. I wouldn't give up hope of having another baby yet. I hope your doctor gives you some good answers. Praying for you and your family.

POAS this morning. No dice....BFN, second guessing every sign, but I bought 6 dollarstore test so I can keep testing every morning if I'm curious :)

Still early so you could still be in honey! Have everything crossed for you! Xxx

Bullardsa, I'm so sorry to hear you have had not one but TWO molar pregnancy losses :hugs: Wow, you poor thing.
There is one other lady on BnB who has had two as well, but I haven't seen here about for a while. I think she went on to have a normal pregnancy after her two molars :flower:

Ihave - I'm not sure if anything interferes with the depo, as it's a slow release injection. I had it for many years before switching to the implant (much better for me) Hope you can figure it out tho hun xx

Raff- that's a real bummer hun, I hope theres still time for that BFP this cycle!

M2C- Congratulations again sweetie! Make the most of the post wedding glow.. ahhh those were the days lol :cloud9: Soon be time to get back on the crazy TTC rollercoaster!!

As for me I got my first lot of numbers back

hcg 197 and progesterone.. 190!!! Both much much higher than with my boy at the same dpo, in fact they are pretty much quadruple. My progesterone is through the roof. Should get another set of results tomorrow so we can work out doubling times and if I need a scan right away or can wait a couple of weeks!
It's all a bit surreal really! Exciting too obviously, just hope it's my #2 in the making!

Raf-could be too early. Fingers x for you.
Dano- fingers x for you too that all is normal.

Adn- I don't know about the shot either but I have read people with personal expiernce so. Also I didn't get a pamphlet bit online there were people.saying the pamphlet says antibiotics. But I am not going to hope only because its safer that way. And even though my heart says I want it now. I would really like it in anywhere from Sept- Nov. If it doesn't happen I am going to have a very hard time waiting till march of next year. I don't know if I will be able to. But I know this will be a C-sec and going back to school right after I get out of the hospital will ne very hard (and sore). So I don't know what I will do. I need to apply to one other school so I have a back up plan. I hope I can get into one. Bit I really want this one.

Vicki

Laura so glad you had a great day! The pictures are stunning! I love your new ticker too!

Dano great numbers! Don't know much about the progesterone, but the hcg sounds great! I hope your numbers tomorrow show a great rise! Are you still on clomid? Could there be twinies!

Raf sorry about the bfn, its still early. I like your plan with the cheapies, you can test each day and not have to worry about the cost! Its great!

Vicki i don't know much about the depo shot. I know how hard it is too want a baby so much and not be able to have one. It sucks. :hugs:

Bullard i am so sorry for what you are going through. I hope you get some answers from your drs as to moving forward. There is always someone here when you need it, and we will all do what we can to help. :hugs:

Afm, a week till my next scan! I am so hoping for a good result. I am so scared though. Felt a bit sad earlier, as it was this gestation that my lo died. I hope next week when i go for scan, lo is ok. I am so tired and just want to sleep! Had my booking in appt yesterday, and she would like me to have consultant led care. Not sure what this entails:shrug:

Hope everyone is ok, love to you all

Xx

Laura--bring on the married lady BFP now!! Glad AF showed up right on time and your body went straight back to normal---here's hoping its the last AF for a good while for you!!

Rafferty--don't you love the dollar store cheapies!! I was always a FRER fan until I got brave enough to buy 5 boxes of the dollar store tests LOL

Dan-o Great #'s--keep us posted on your results for comparison!!

Vicki :hugs: I'm so sorry that you aren't sure about the depo shot w/ the antibiotics--I say BD away and at least have fun "practicing"...

Lotte--was your status on facebook referencing your angel babe today...?? Thinking of you as you get past this milestone for your new LO :flower:

Thank you Lotte. I'm sending hugs your way and sending positive thoughts that lo is ok. Hopefully the week goes quick so you can see lo.

Thanks tina I can only hope I get my bfp!! It's my birthday next week and our anniversary of 7 years being together!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->