Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Got my betas back, 13dpo-197 15dpo-411 (40 hours inbetween these)... gives me a doubling time of 37.7 hours!! Progesterone still steady at 190.

Seems like a very normal rise and I'll take sky high progesterone over low any day!
I'm not thinking multiples as it only doubled.. phew! lol

Going along to my GP again later this afternoon so she can ring EPU again and find out when they want to scan me :flower:

M2C I reckon you'll be looking at your sticky BFP very soon hun!!

They are great numbers dano! My doubling tome was very similar! I was 115 at 13 dpo and 1687 at 19dpo! When will your scan be? Oh i wanted to ask your advice about a doppler. Last pregnancy i bought a sonoline b one, and it has been in my loft. Well i wanted to use it, but am not really sure of the best way to pick up a heartbeat. I pick up one each side of me at 120 bpm, whcih i think is my main vain or something, but what is best way of finding babies. I think i read somewhere you used a doppler from like 9 weeks. I am only 8 +2 but quite small and obviously once i have ,y scan next week i will be over 9 weeks. What are your tips?

Yes, tina, my status was about my angel baby. I just felt so sad about her yesterday. I don't know why. I wish things were different for all of us.

Laura praying for your bfp real soon! Oh what day is your birthday and dating anniversary? Have you any plans? Now you are married the dating one may gomout the window! Although they are so close. When did you get engaged o each other? I meant to ask when you mentioned that you had birdies when you got engaged. Oh what did corban think of the birdies on saturday?

Got my hair cut today which was nice, it needed a major tidy up! And its friday tomorrow! Looking forward to having a rest and i get my new glasses too! Hehe what a sad life i lead! Its my sister 35th birthday tomorrow and they a going out for a meal at 9. I was like no wayyyy! I wil be falling asleep at the table and alos feeling so sick by then. As long as i eat frequently the nausea is not to bad ! So we may have a family thing for that on sunday. What is anyone elses plans?

Xx

Lotte ~ I got my sonoline to work as soon as it arrived, at 9+1, I wasn't exactly small then either!
It was really tricky that early tho, you kind of have to point it downward behind your pubic bone as babys still tucked right away. Imgine where you bladder is and aim there. Use lots of gel and tilt it very slowly until you find it. The heart is so super tiny, it's very easy to miss it.
I think you will recognise the HB as soon as you find it tho, but please dont worry if you cant find it yet!! Good luck!

ps. My scan is on the 29th when I'm over 6 weeks, fingers crossed!

Lotte my birthday is the 23rd and anniversary the 28th. Be a bit different from last year! I spent my birthday in hospital with the heavy bleeding and our anniversary on bedrest at charring cross!!! Corban loved the birdies! Bless him. Im trying to decide if I should get some more conceive +?? I want to because I feel pregnant the months I used it but they both ended badly. What do you think????

It's always lovely getting your hair cut! Makes you feel good. At the meal you could nip to the toilet for a power nap!! Hehe!!?

Dano fingers crossed for your scan!!

Xxxx

Exciting dano about your scan! You should be able to see a bit at 6 weeks! Great numbers too! The bonus is you might not need to have take progesterone (?spelling?) with your levels :)

Laura, happy birthday and good luck this month! Your photos are gorgeous xx

Lotte, did you change the style with your hair?

Atm just looking forward to my next scan at 20 weeks on 31st, be nice to see the bubba again that is kicking me constantly. Getting very nervous about telling work on Monday.

Has any one heard from tung/Cathy? Hope she's ok.

Sorry Laura, getting excited - you post went up while typing mine - i'll just be early for the birthday wishes xx

Thanks honey! Must be super exciting seeing bubba again and how amazing us all the movement. I never got bored if feeling Corban wiggle about! He was my tiny dancer when I was pregnant. I used to love feeling him hiccup too! He used to get them pretty much everyday! So excited for you! Are you finding out bubba sex??? Xxxxx

Looking forward to feeling the hiccups :) we are not going to find out the sex. We're going to be playing for team yellow/green. My hubby really doesn't want to know and i like the idea of having at least one surprise in all this. And it makes it fun to guess - its a 50:50 chance of getting it right. I am starting to really think its going to be a girl but are happy either way, just a healthy one is all I am after xx

Will you find out for the next one? How's being married going?

No we still want a surprise! I had no idea what Corban was!! I didnt mind either way. Would love a girl next so I had one of each but I'll be other the moon either way. It's a lovely moment once baby is delivered and your other half tells you what you have!! Amazing!! Married life is perfect thank you xxxx

Well, I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. AF due tomorrow. Took a FRER with fmu, bfn. I'm actually pretty okay with it. I think between the YI and having this be the very bare minimum time it's 'safe' to try after a molar, waiting another cycle could be in my best interest.

But man the two week wait plays serious mind games! I think I'm going write down all my symptoms so I know what a normal cycle is for me and then maybe I won't read into everything so much.

ha, AF just came a day early! (Shoulda saved my PT) Well here we go round #2 :)

Sorry raff! While waiting to try I kept an eye in things so I knew my I signs. AF came Wednesday so we will be ttc together this month. Fingers crossed next time round xxx

Hope everyone is ok. How are all the pregnant ladies getting on? Good luck to all of you trying to conceive - fingers crossed for you all. x

My little boy had his hospital check with the urologist the other day - he is going to need another operation - boo! Hopefully it will be a pretty straight-forward half hour one (under a general). But it could be a two stage one 6 months apart, where they have to take skin from inside his cheek and graft it on. I'm glad he's too young to realise what is going to happen! Doc also told us to hold off on the toilet training too which is a bit annoying as we were making good progress...ah well!

Anyway, enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone xx

Eleanor sorry about your little one. When do they think they will be able to do the operation?

Raff - sorry af turned up. Hopefully this month is your lucky month!

Laura - so it will soon be time to bd! I bought conceive plus (on your recommendation hehe! ) and i got my bfp that month. But then would i have got it anyway:shrug: sorry if tmi but i typically don't have loads of cm so it made the bd much more enjoyable especially after a few nights iykwim!

Tina hows bump (and blake) hope they are ok

Becky looking forward to seeing your next scan pictures. I would like to wait till birth to find out sex but i am a bit of a control freak and like to plan! So i can't see me waiting. If we do find out i would like to keep it a secret but then even keeping the pregnancy a secret is hard for me! :haha: i am terrible!

Afm, i am ok, been feeling much more sicky the last few days, especially in evening. I havn't been sick yet, but feel like i could be. I now have a bucket by my side of the bed! How attractive! I tried the doppler out this morning. I am 8+5 and i think i heard it. It was only for about 10 seconds and i moved! But it sounded like a train and much different from mine. Dh doesn't like me using it because he thinks it will stress me out, so once we heard it, he wanted me to put it away, which i am fiine with. I am pretty sure it was baby. Which is exciting and makes me feel better about wednesday. Only 3 sleeps to go!

Hope evryone else is ok. Anyone have any plans for today?

Love

Xx

Blake has been a grumpy little man this weekend. It really could be the heat and my lack of patience but it hasn't been fun : ( His daycare is closed for the next 2 weeks for their "summer vacation" so Blake is heading to my mom and dad's tonight and we will get him back on Wednesday night. I'm sure he is going to come back even more difficult because my mom doesn't know how to make him do anything---everything goes at Grandma's included no nap and eating whatever he wants----I'm sure he will love it but that isn't how I would have it--just thankful we were able to get family help to not have to "hire" someone while his daycare is out. In years past I have taken time off of work during these two weeks but I'm saving up my vacation days for my maternity leave so I couldn't do it this year. Next week DH's family is watching him--he does better with them, but still his routine is going to be all wacky.

As for bump--getting bigger and bigger!! Next bump pic is due a week from Tuesday--I'll be sure to share!!

Congrats of finding the HB with the doppler Lotte--sorry DH wouldn't let you play more but I do understand--I was too chicken to get one as I was afraid of freaking out if I couldn't find the HB but I know so many ladies who enjoy and love theirs that I know my reason for not getting one was/is silly.

Have been a little extra emotional today. Don't know why. Haven't Ben like this since the first couple weeks of depo shot, so don't know if it is the shot still or not. (i will blame it anyway.) Still wanting to eat a lot bit that I know is the shot. ( which sucks cause right now I work part time at Mcdonalds and I want to eat healthier.) (but the nights I work I swear I could eat everything in sight.)

Hope all is doing o.k.

Vicki

I apologize for barging in on this board again. I truly was not expecting to be back until winter/spring at the earliest, but circumstances change without notice. My DH and I had a surprise last week when Monday morning I spotted and then Tuesday nothing. DH bought me a cheap hpt for our peace of mind and low and behold it was positive. I had my betas drawn at what I'm assuming was 13/14 dpo and it came back 163. 48 hours later I had another draw and it was 460. I'm nervous about another pmp, but my nurse seemed pleased with my numbers. I never had betas with my pmp so I'm not sure if I'm following suit again. I would love if any of you ladies have betas from their MP/pmp and a normal pregnancy so I could see the difference. I also have no symptoms aside from fatigue and occasionally feeling mildly nauseous. Thank you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->