Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

I didn't have any betas done with my PMP unless they would have checked levels with the normal "first" tri blood work I had done @ 10 weeks. With this pregnancy I know @ 5 weeks I was @ 2900, but at 5 weeks 2 days they never gave me the actual # just said there was an increase...

Congrats on your BFP--will you have an early scan??

Yes, I have another draw due this Thursday (22/23 dpo) and then an ultrasound next week.

Hello ladies, sorry I've not been on just been super busy! Chris has the week off so we have been making the most of it. Also been feeling rubbish as uve got such a horrible Throat! I keep loosing my voice. Been feeling a bit strange as im having all the year ago thoughts.... Like a year ago today was my first day of the extremely heavy bleeding. Tomorrow is my birthday but I still cant quite let go of the feelings i felt. But the good News being I'm cd 8 so I'll start doing opks and get bd!!

Raff how are you?

Lotte is your scan today?? I have everything crossed for you lovely.

Dano are you ok? Do you have a scan booked in?

Tina how is bump? Blake ok?

Still no word in tung????

Rachie not long for you now! How are you feeling?

Megan how are you my lovely? Bump still growing?

Becky how's bubba? Still dancing away?

Vicki how are you feeling now??

Sorry if Ive missed anyone! If I have hugs xxxxx

Sorry jkburns congratulations on your news! Please keep us updated with your progress and I hope all is well xxx

Laura i am sorry you are feeling sad. Anniversaries are such difficult times, but i really believe that you wil soon have your rainbow. Hugs to you.

Have you any plans for your birthday?

Yep scan is at 9.30! i am so scared. I just hope everything will be ok....

I will let you all know how it goes.

Xx

Jkburns, congrats in your news. The betas look good so far xx

Laura, happy birthday! Sorry your feeling down at the moment, I hope this month is your month so you this time of year has happier memories for you. I have everything crossed xx
Bubba is dancing away like crazy, it kicks more when i am dealing with frustrating people. It clearly doesn't like these people either - makes me laugh. Its a nice distraction :)

Lotte, how did the scan go. So wonderful that you found the heart beat xx

Sorry I have been busy busy lately so haven't caught up. Hugs to all xx hope everyone is well xx

I told my work about the bubba yesterday, it went well, better than I thought. Both my boss and our site manager were excited and happy for me and are going to wait until my 20week scan next week before telling the remainder of the management team due to "previous medical history". Its nice that they are being thoughtful about that. Both a bit shocked that I am pretty much half way through. Big load of m shoulders.

Jkburns those numbers are almost identical to mine! (197 at 12/13 dpo and 411 at 14/15 dpo with 40 hours inbetween)
I also have a scan next week! Good luck for yours! Our potential due dates must be very close!

M2C yep scan booked for next weds! Nervous in case of yet another bad outcome, but also excited about the chance it may be ok!!

Xxx

Lotte I'm sure all is well but it must be scary so I'm sending you a super hug! Hope to hear your news soon xxxxxxx

Dano I have everything crossed for! Your levels looked great so I hope it's a promising sign for you! Xxxx

Becky good on bubba! Hehe! Sounds so lovely and I'm so happy for you. Must be a good feeling reaching half way xxxxx

Just at work, so I don't have much time, but I wanted to let you know that everything looked great on the scan :)

The baby is growing lots and now has a head and also little arms and legs. The heartbeat was nice an quick at 180 bpm! It has also begun to move which you can see by the baby wriggling on the scan.

I didn't get a picture, because apparently they don't like to give them out (even though I got one the other times!)

I am happy, but I was so scared, because when I laid down on the bed, they put the transducer on my tummy and had a lok and then said sorry you need to empty your bladder. I was like is ther no heartbeat and she was like I can't see. But then they picked it up straight away when I got back with just a tummy one. She said once you get to 8 weeks you don't need to have afull bladder :shrug:

xx

Awesome news to hear about your scan Lotte, excellent news on the heart beat and wiggling around xx

Lotte-so glad your scan went well!

M2C- Exciting you get to start BDing soon :) I've got looong AFs so still waiting. I've never used OPKs but I'm tempted to try just to see what they're all about. Do they tell you the day you ovulate? Or they tell you the day afterwards? They've got them next to the pregnancy tests at the dollar store. Might buy a few since they're cheap. I don't want to miss the egg again if I can help it!

You ovulate just after your positive opk. For me I usually get 2 days of positive opks. We try bd every other day and when I see the line getting darker we try for everyday until just after. I would recommend them for sure! I'll start opks tomorrow or fri! Your not far behind me lovely xxxx

Lotte I'm sooooo pleased for you! Shame you couldn't get a picture but at least you have seen mini bubba! Yay!!!!!! Do you have another scan date? Hugs!! Xxxxxx

Hello ladies, sorry I've not been on just been super busy! Chris has the week off so we have been making the most of it. Also been feeling rubbish as uve got such a horrible Throat! I keep loosing my voice. Been feeling a bit strange as im having all the year ago thoughts.... Like a year ago today was my first day of the extremely heavy bleeding. Tomorrow is my birthday but I still cant quite let go of the feelings i felt. But the good News being I'm cd 8 so I'll start doing opks and get bd!!

Raff how are you?

Lotte is your scan today?? I have everything crossed for you lovely.

Dano are you ok? Do you have a scan booked in?

Tina how is bump? Blake ok?

Still no word in tung????

Rachie not long for you now! How are you feeling?

Megan how are you my lovely? Bump still growing?

Becky how's bubba? Still dancing away?

Vicki how are you feeling now??

Sorry if Ive missed anyone! If I have hugs xxxxx

Bump is HUGE--next bump pic in 6 days!! Tung has been on facebook--just hasn't been checking in here I guess :shrug:

Lotte-so glad your scan went well!

M2C- Exciting you get to start BDing soon :) I've got looong AFs so still waiting. I've never used OPKs but I'm tempted to try just to see what they're all about. Do they tell you the day you ovulate? Or they tell you the day afterwards? They've got them next to the pregnancy tests at the dollar store. Might buy a few since they're cheap. I don't want to miss the egg again if I can help it!

I got 5-6 dollar store OPK's before my BFP and they were pretty good. I confirmed my positives with the clearblue digital OPK's which give you a smile face or and empty circle which is easier to interpret but more money of course!! Found a few good deals on Amazon which was cheaper than Target or Wal-mart even after paying for shipping.

Becky--congrats on telling your bosses--I don't think I would have been able to "hide" for that long--our work tops are very fitted and even our patients are starting to ask when I'm due. No one ever asked me at work when I was pregnant with Blake until probably around 30 weeks, but we wore longer gowns/smocks then--I feel too "exposed" now!!

Lotte--sorry you didn't get a pic to share--so exciting that everything is looking good!! Could be a little girl in there with that speedy heart rate!!

Thank you everyone!

Laura happy birthday, i hope you have a fantastic year and all your dreams come true :hugs:

Becky - great you told your work. I am amazed you keep it quiet for so long! I counting dwn three weeks till next scan because i have a feeling people are guessing now!

Dano good luck for scan i am sure evryhing will be fine

Jkburns congrats on bfp, and good luck for scan

Tina- cannot wait to see your HUGE bump :haha: i bet you look gorgeous!

Raff i used opks but also used to bd everyother night then when i thought i was more fertile, everynight. My dh never complained! :haha:

I have a long weekend with tomorrow as holiday and monday as bank holiday in uk. I am fit to drop!

Love you all xx

Laura--I hope you start the OPK's and get a blaring positive ASAP for your B-day!!

I have an update on my beta levels. Here they are:
14dpo: 163
16dpo: 460
23dpo: 9023

My last two seem kind of high to me. I'm terrified it's another pmp, but I read somewhere that pmp levels rise slower and stay lower. Is that true? If this was a cmp, wouldn't my levels be sky high?

Charring cross told me that to start a molar would rise like a pregnancy. Plus the chance of another is small so try not worry yourself to much. When is your scan?? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->