Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

JK, my pmp was very similar my successful pregnancy, only difference was the pmp never measured right and the heartbeat was noted as irregular.

This time round, I'm making the most of being pregnant until my scan on weds, nothing I can do or say will change the outcome, so I may as well enjoy this time now.

Try not to worry Hun, the chances are everything will be perfect for you this time. xxx

This time round, I'm making the most of being pregnant until my scan on weds, nothing I can do or say will change the outcome, so I may as well enjoy this time now.

Love this. I hope I can keep the same attitude when I'm pregnant.

Thank you mommy2corban and Dan-o. I'm still waiting on the nurses call to set up an ultrasound. I have Bern on the edge of my seat all morning waiting for the call. It never crossed my mind until my sister brought it up, but twins run in our family (she has twin girls). I'm pretty sure there is only one, but you never know I suppose. I'll update with my scan date when I get it.

Jkburns maybe its twins!

Laura how was your birthday?

I second Raff - loved that quote dano - now i just need to act on it!

Anyone have any plans for the long weekend in the uk?

Xx

Jkburns, good luck with your scan. My levels went up by x4 each 48hours and you had three lots of 48hour periods between your last two tests. Looks on par with normal levels or twins so i would think anything other than normal at the moment.

Dano, love your comment! We need to enjoy being pregnant, our past experiences and heartache should not rob us of this special time. We are entitled to enjoy it like any other women. Enjoy the next week and good luck with your scan.

Laura, hope you had a great birthday xx

Lotte and all the other uk ladies, enjoy your long weekend xx

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been on in a while, I have moved house and have no internet til 19th Sept, and the internet on my phone is crap! I will go through all the posts when i can use my mums laptop in the week! Hope your all ok! Xxx

I just got a call from my nurse and I have an ultrasound at 4. I will update as soon as I back. I am so scared they won't see anything. Keep my baby in your prayers.

UPDATE: I'm back from my scan and there is one baby and it seems perfectly healthy so far. It was a little too early to measure the heatbeat, but we did see it flickering. The baby its right on my dates, which made me feel a lot better. My pmp measured a week behind at every scan.

Yay JK! That is so exciting!

Well, still TTC. My mom's staying with us for a couple days, so might not be BDing. But I need to get some OPKs anyway. I think O should be Friday. It's starting to feel like a loooong time since the miscarriage. I'd love to be pregnant before my pmp due date (Oct 4th).

Rafferty I'm a part of a GREAT thread for ladies TTC before their "would have been due dates" let me know if you want a link for it. It was an easier day to get thru because I was expecting again, I hope you get your BFP before the 4th of Oct. :dust:

I hope you get to find out before your due date. My due date was August 17th and I found out about this baby August 13th. It was definitely a pleasant surprise for us at that time. My f'xd for you to find out within the next two cycles.
That's funny that your mom is staying with you, because my parents are living with DH and I until they find a place to buy. That's another reason it was so shocking to find out that we were expecting, due to us bd'ing few and far between. It's also a little uncomfortable to let them know about baby since it was obviously conceived while they were staying here. Just make sure everyone is sleeping and your door is locked. :)

Haha, well thankfully my mom's only here a couple days! I don't know exactly why, but BDing seems kinda weird when I know my mom's in the house...my DH been working late anyway.
Blakesmom- sure I'd love to check out that thread!

I had my blood test today, a week late. But will get results tomorrow. Have not been on a while. Lot of crap going on. One thing after another. Cant handle any more stress. But i will expkain later got to get to class. I will let you know results when i get it. Should still be 0.

Vickj

Okay so I bought some OPKs for the first time and I had a faint positive? Everything I've googled makes it sound like a faint positive doesn't mean anything and that it should be as dark as the control line. Is that your guys experiences? Even with the cheapo $store ones?
We'll be BDing no matter what tomorrow, but I'm just curious when I ovulate since I totally missed it last month.

Raff the line has to be as dark or darker than the control line. I usually get 2 days of positives. When I notice my line getting darker I also usually test a few times so I don't miss it. I use cheap opks! Best to start bd before the positive anyway so Goodluck!!! Xxx

Let me know if this link to the thread doesn't work: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...n-due-date-thread-any-joiners-46-110bfps.html

And your correct, a faint line is not like a pregnancy test. Some people will get progressively darker so keep testing and watch for change... Dark or darker than the control line is what you want--I know lots of ladies you have a lighter than control line line that still ovulate--they know what their normal "positive" looks like.

Good luck rafferty, opks work really well for me, I just use the cheapy ones off eBay and do the same as m2c x

Had my scan this morning, things look good although the baby itself is measuring just a couple of mm small for my dates. I'm not too worried tho as Sidney was exactly the same at this stage.

Saw the heartbeat very clearly which is reassuring!

Repeat scan on the 11th :flower:

Fingers crossed!

Awesome! I'm so glad baby is doing good. It's so nice to have someone that has had a pmp/mp so recently be preggo at the same time.

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Jk I somehow missed your post about your scan! Congrats on everything looking as it should!! When is your next one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->