Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Ok ladies I think I'm out this month but what do you think? Bd cd9 and twice cd13. + opk cd 13 and 14... Today (cd15) it's not positive. Had low cramping last night. Wish we bd more but just with one thing or another we didn't!! Boo!! Xxx

Hi everyone!

Sorry i have been mia - its been one thing and anothr here!

Laura sounds like you got plenty of bd'ing. You probably o'd cd 14 and there would of been lots of swimmers waiting for little eggy! Fx'd for a bfp in 14 days ( or sooner if you are like me and poas adict! )

Dano yay yay yay for scan! Your repeat scan is 2 days before mine!

Jk great news on your scan too!

Raff hope the opk's work for you. With me it took a bit of ti e for me to get used to when to do them etc. I never got a positive for the first few months but then the last two months i got clear positives and fell on month 2. That was also when i finally got the go ahead from my consultant to try again (i just tried a month early because it had been 9 months and kris and i said that was long enough!)

Vicky hope evrything is ok with you.

Jacky when is your scan it must be soon?

Tina are you ok. How is bump?

Rach not long to go now! Glad you got moved ok.

Afm, i am ok. Strssing big time about losing the baby, not sure why because i thought as time went on i would feel better. I use my doppler and that reassures me lots. I have 15 days till my dating scan, i can't wait for it to be done. I can't believe i am over 10 weeks now!

Love you all lots

Xx

Oh and tomorrow will be a year since i lost my lo. Can't believe what has happened in the last year- i would never of dreamed of this, when i got told those dreaded words. :cry::cry::cry:

Xx

I hope so Lotte!

Sorry to hear about tomorrow I hope it's not to difficult on you. Maybe your dating scan will help reassure you? Getting to that mile stone may help? It must be so very scary but I have every faith all will be ok. Hugs for you honey xxxx

M2C-I think there's a great chance you could be pregnant! Hoping your two week wait goes fast!

I had another neg OPK today. Really thought it would be positive (tomorrow is cd 14). But I might not be doing them right so I'm watching my cm as well and it's not quite stringy yet. We'll be BD a lot the next few days for sure!
Hope it's our month M2C!!!

Laura sounds like you should have timed it just right with the BD'ing!! I'll have everything crossed for you!!

Lotte--I'm good. Should have done a bump pic last night but DH and I went out since he was sick on our anniversary--so we celebrated a few days later. I'm too tired tonight to do it, so hopefully tomorrow I will have DH snap a pic so I can post for you all. I hope the year mark tomorrow doesn't get you down too much. Mine is a few weeks away. Almost deleted my angel tickler earlier, but for now it can stay. My angel will never be forgotten, just don't know if I need that reminder as the year mark grows closer...

Good luck Rafferty as well--What time are you doing the OPK's?? I would always try to do mine in the evening! :dust:

Dan-o. Congrats on the great scan--roll on the 11th!!

Lotte I hope today isn't to tough on you. Hugs for you lovely!

Tina I have everything crossed! Look forward to seeing your bump picture!

Raff how long are your cycles?

Xxx

Hi ladies sorry I haven't been around recently - we're moving house and no Internet so have stolen my mums laptop for a few mins. Will catch up on eveyones posts when I'm back online next week but just a quick update - had my anomaly scan at 22w+2 and everything is looking fine but baby was upside down so they couldn't look at the heart. We are booked in for a re scan on 5th Sept when I will be 24w.

Hope all you ladies are well and can't wait to catch up next week!!

I ended up doing two OPKs, one at 1pm, and another at 7:30pm, both negative. I don't know, maybe I'm just drinking to much water throughout the day? Last month my cycle was 28 days, but most of the time it is 29-30. I have one OPK left, what time should I use it? ( I can always go buy some more)

Raff maybe in the next few days??? I'd test again tomorrow and get some more. If your bd regular then your covering all bases xxx

I took did an opk at 11:30am and it looks like it's positive! I also bought some more (it's addictive!) to see if the line gets any darker. Lots of BD for us these days :haha: I really hope this is the month.

I also have another blood test tomorrow, which I kind of wonder what's the point since we're ttc? But I figure it should still be zero because hcg isn't produced at conception...It will at least keep the doctor happy for one more month!

Yay for your positive lovely! Lotsa bd! Fingers crossed. If I get a bfn then we will do what we done when we fell the month I mc. Every other day at least and on +opk a few days in a row and I'll get some more conceive plus! Goodluck!!!!! Xxx

My blood results were still 0. So we will repeat test in 3 months. I see o.b. Is not worried about it growing back. Otherwise he would check levels more often. I am wondering why he says a year then? Any way i want high numbers by the time i go back indicating a new preg. But i am going to try to not actually worry about if it happens or not. We have waaaaaaaaay to many stresses right now. And we have so many unknowns that hopefully will be knowns in a couple days for some and a month for others. And praying outcomes are good. If they are bad it is going to be really hard emotionally and mentally for the whole family. Pray for us please.

Vicki krause

P.s. So bad i am tearing up just posting non details. Life sucks big time right now.

Thinking of you Vicki! Rafferty--keep us posted on those OPK's!!

Thinking of you Vicki. Xx

Lotte, so sorry about your first year anniversary. Thinking of you xx I found until I felt movement I still worried. I still do a bit every now and again and have found myself poking the baby so it kicks me to feel it. The count done is on to your next scan. I hope this milestone will help you relax xx

Tina can't wait to see your pic xx

Megan, good to hear from you again xx good luck wit the final bit of your move. Can't believe you are 23 weeks already.

Good luck this month Rafferty and Laura. Sending lots of beat wishes your way xx

Awesome news and the good scan results Dano and jkburns. Wonderful news xx

Atm been bit quiet lately, busy at work and on weekends. Had a scare a week ago wih heaps of cramping. Everything was ok but very scary. The bub was kicking the placenta which caused it all. Didn't dislodge and everything is exactly as it should be. Had my 20 week scan this morning and have a healthy but uncooperative baby. It took twice as long to do the scan and had to walk lots because they were struggling to get everything measured. Great to reach another milestone. We celebrated by putting a cot and change table on laybuy. Seems more real now and hopefully I can get excited, well once I get a bump and actually look pregnant. People don't seem to believe me that i am this far along.

Hope everyone has a great end to their week and weekend xx love to all x

Becky awesome to hear about your scan bubba sounds like a right cheeky one! I'm sure bump will show soon enough!! Xxx

I did another OPK yesterday at 4:30. Really dark line! And then I did another one at noon today and it was negative. So does that mean I've ovulated? or I'm ovulating today? This is going to be the longest TWW wait since I feel like we've tried so hard!

Sorry to hear about hard times Vicki. I will be praying for you.

Raff it's within 12-36 hours after your first positive I believe?? I usually get ov pains on my 2nd day of + opk . I'm only a few days ahead of you lovely so were in it together. Will you test early?? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->