Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Becky--the temp co-worker we have right now is due in 3ish weeks and she hardly looks like she is showing--she is having a girl. Maybe I will have to guess team pink for you!!

Lotte wasn't it your co-worker that had a "funny bump"---does she know what she is having??

I probably will test early since still have bunch of dollar store tests from last month, plus a couple FRER. Will you test early (M2C)?

Latest bump pic

Attachments

• DSC_0177.jpg
    DSC_0177.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC_0181.jpg
    DSC_0181.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 4
Raff I'm not sure?!? I have a frer and a clear blue digi left from my mc but I don't wanna waste them....so I may buy some cheap ones just encase I do!!! Wanna try hold out but I think I'll cave!!! Xxx

Tina bump is looking good! Are you carrying any different from when you carried Blake?? Xxx

Tina loking good!

Laura its hard to wait it out! I have my fx'd you get your bfp! When is af due?

Raff - sounds like you o'd and welcome to the tww! The longest 2 weeks ever!

Becky glad your scan went well! I am sure you will have a bump soon! Lovely to buy the cot i am sure it feels very real now!

Vicki thinking of you

Afm, i am ok, still listening to babs heartbeat with my doppler! And still counting days until the 13th. I am so excited yet also so scared about it. You read all these stories about women losing eir babies between 10 - 12 weeks. I'm trying to tell myself, the scans have all looked great and we can hear heartbeat, but its such a worrying time.

Hope evryone else is doing ok!

Tina my coworkers bump looks more normal now she is about 33 weeks now. She is having a little boy. She didn't show for ages and when she did she had like 2 bumps, one really high then it went it and back out again. Was so wierd!

Xx

By my calculations should maybe be next sunday or Monday. If I test early it will be Friday or Saturday. Fingers crossed.

Great your hearing bubs lots honey! Does it put your mind at rest hearing it? It's amazing how much they grow. I had a 9 week scan with Corban and by 12 week scan he had grown so much! Xxxx

Just been thinking about my next labour ( hopefully ill get there) would any of you ladies have a home birth? Or use one of those midwife led care units??

Xxx

This bump pic was from when I was 29 weeks-ish with Blake, so just a bout 1 1/2-2 weeks further along...and now for comparison.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0181.jpg
    DSC_0181.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 6
M2C- Lol! Well 5dpo sound a lot better than 2 dpo to me!

Blakesmom- Wow you look way cuter pregnant than I ever did! Next time around I'm going to try and squeeze in a budget for some new maternity clothes.

Laura--I think its pretty similar too!!
Rafferty did you see those bags under my eyes in my "Blake bump" pic?!?--not so cute! I got some cute tops and shorts this time around from Ross Dress For Less--the clothes I had with Blake were Blah!! The black sweater and those jeans were my fav and now that I look back those pants are doing nothing for my butt. Can't wait to find a pair of skinny maternity jeans to work some boots this Fall.

Raff this is true! Not far behind me.... When will you test?

Tina I agree with raff you look lovely! I fitted into my low waisted trousers until about 30ish weeks and after I just wore my leggings!!! Go skinny jeans!!

Xxx

You look great tina!

Well its 6dpo and 3 dpo now for you guys! I hope it goes quickly for you.

Xx

I'm not holding out as not much bd took place but if bfn then I'll get conceive plus and make sure we do lotsa bd!!! Xxx

How is everyone? Did you all have a good weekend??

Xxxx

I had a worrying weekend. I had a small amount of brown/tan discharge (it was just normal cm which was discoloured) so not bleeding. I rang epu and they said they would scan me. Which they did and everything looks fine.

This is so worrying. I think (fx'd) that the discharge has stopped. They said they thought it was placenta implanting because that happens between around 9 and 12 weeks. Everything looked fine on scan and there seemed to be no reason for discharge. I so hope everything is ok. The heartbeat is still strong, so hopefully all is ok. Did any of you ladies get this?

I seemed to remember Cathy had something similar....

What do you guys think?

Laura - all you need is one bd session! My brother had a one night stand and now has a 2 year old - I have a good feeling for you :hugs:

xx

I'm so sorry you had that worry but it's good they scanned you. My midwife told me from 8-12 weeks it's normal to get some brown blood as things implant. I'm sure that's what it is lovely but I think it's total normal to worry and you done the right thing getting a scan. Hugs for you gorgeous!

I hope I get a bfp and it's my rainbow!

Xxx

Lotte that sounds right on. I didn't experience this myself but one of the ladies I follow on here had it and placenta taking over if what she ended up chalking it up to too--makes sense and brown/tan means older blood as it would take a few days to travel down and turn colors in the process. That is so great they were able to scan you ASAP.

Today is a Holiday here so enjoying an extra day of it being the weekend still. Have a few more rooms to clean then our house will be in good shape (The living room and kitchen--I saved the "best" for last). Also need to take Blake for a haircut and do the grocery shopping--super exciting day plan LOL

I finally did my blood test, just glad there was a lab open on Labor Day!

On Wednesday we're heading to the ocean (Washington coast this time) for a few nights at a rental home with my in-laws. I hope it's fun, in the very least it should distract me from this TWW business! Ug only 3dpo!! Still hopeful tho :)

Hopefully be a great distraction for you lovely!!! I'm not feeling so hopeful this month but I think this way I'll be prepared for a bfn! Fingers crossed for you raff cxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->