Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Lotte, sorry you had a worrying weekend - really glad they could scan ou top check all ok. A few friends had a bit of bleeding around that point which they were told was things settling in. I didn't have any myself, sorry i can't add anymore. Almost at 12 weeks. Not long left now. Hope the next week goes very quickly xx

Tina, gorgeous photo. You look amazing!

Raff and Laura, good luck for the next week or so. I hope yu can find some distractions so it goes quickly xx enjoy the get away Raff.

Dano and jk, how are you both going?

I think i am starting to pop the last few days. Just at my belly button but there is starting to be a little bump. Still have to convince people I am pregnant but its getting there. I'll put up a photo when its definite. Also think my boobs have grown a cup size again... didn't think that was possible - I guess there are some benefits to a pregnant body :)

Sorry I haven't updated. My doctor had me schedule an ultrasound for tomorrow, due to the last time being too early to measure the heart rate. I'm not sure if I'm going to like these frequent scans. It's just making me more nervous. Plus I've had a lot of pinching type cramps in my bellybutton and in my uterus today. I hate having that "something's not right feeling."

Can't wait to see the tests from the ladies that are testing soon. I hope it's your month!

Jk Goodluck with your scan tomorrow lovely. I had cramps when prdgnant with Corban. It didn't bother me to much but I know bext time round I'll worry but after everything you can't blame us! Hugs xxx

Thanks everyone. Hopefully its all ok, i can still pick up the heartbeat, so i hink babies ok, i just wish i knew why it had happened.....

Becky glad bump is finally appearing i look forward to seeing the pictures!

Jk good luck for scan tomorrow

Raff, laura fx'd for bfp!

Tina hope the cleaning went well and you had a nice long weeknd

Xx

Lotte it does sound like implantation bleed as its in with your dates and baby is fine. Hopefully your next scan will help ease your mind. It's all very frightening I can imagine! Xxxx

Had some low right sided kinda cramping this evening?!? Do I test Friday or Saturday? AF due Sunday or Monday!

Xxxx

Thanks laura. :hugs:

I would test friday if i could wait that long, but it depends on how you feel about potentially seeing a bfn. I think 10 dpo is plenty of time :haha:

Which would take you to friday....

I have absolutely everything crossed for you

Xx

In my cupboard I have a frer and a cb digi but don't wanna waste them! If I walk into town I may buy 3 for 99p! I wanna test and I don't!!! Argh!!! Xxxx

Oooer M2C it sounds promising!!! I'm not going to be able to hold out either Lol!

My blood test results came back, Hcg zero...so that is good news I suppose, but I secretly wondered if I could have any hcg by now if I'm preg. Not worried by the zero, but man they always ALWAYs are sure to say, "You still need to wait [2] months before trying to get pregnant". It makes me feel like I'm breaking the rules!

I'm gonna try hold out as long as I can! Hehe! They have to recommend you wait your time but it's your decision so try not worry! Must admit when I called to tell them I was pregnant with my early mc I was a little nervous but once we spoke I felt so much better! Fingers crossed for us raff xxx

Sorry I haven't updated. My doctor had me schedule an ultrasound for tomorrow, due to the last time being too early to measure the heart rate. I'm not sure if I'm going to like these frequent scans. It's just making me more nervous. Plus I've had a lot of pinching type cramps in my bellybutton and in my uterus today. I hate having that "something's not right feeling."

Can't wait to see the tests from the ladies that are testing soon. I hope it's your month!

I didn't much care for the more frequent scans either so I don't blame you. You should be able to see lots more this time tho!! Thinking of you tomorrow :flow:

Lotte--I got MOST of the house cleaned--oh well!!

Laura--I say test Friday :winkwink:

If I end up buying cheap tests I'll probably end up testing Friday!!!!!! Xxx

Back from scan. Baby went from 5weeks 5days last Tuesday to 7weeks 4days today WooHoo! I got to listen to the best noise ever, my baby's heartbeat, which measured 150-157 bpm. I actually feel like I'm going to meet my little bean in the spring. My next appointment is 9/14, I'm not sure when my next scan is yet. I'll keep everyone updated.

Hello everyone,

I haven't posted for a long time. I wrote on here in the Partial molar/Molar support group but can't find my post or reply; still getting use to this site. I told my story there and thought I was over all of this. After going through all of the pmp stuff i recently found out this last weekend my sister-in-law is pregnant. I had no idea the kind of reacion I would have. I became angry, upset, and sad. Just when I was starting to feel normal again I have to relive all of their happiness, nervousness, and excitment that my husband and I once felt, and lost. I'm now anxious and really want to try again soon. My levels went from 36,000 D and C day, to 436 1 week later, 84, 10, 7, and now 4. My doctor told me because I'm such low risk I should be able to try again after 3 neg HCG levels and then monthly for two months. I'm just anxious and have been reading that once you have a negative level it's very rare for it to go back up; esp with a PMP. Next month will be about 4 months since by D and C and I don't know why another 2 months would make a difference. I'm also an RN and have done research and it seems ppl say to wait to cover their bases which I understand. I'm young, my HCG levels dropped dramatically, and it seems that if it's going to go back up it will in two months or 6 months. I'm just considering not-not trying and seeing what happens. Does anyone else have thoughts or insight on this? If anyone has more information please let me know. Everytime I speak to my doctor or the nurse they just recommend waiting, but don't have any hard research to discuss, especially because PMP are more rare than full Molars. My doctor didn't even think it was a PMP until weeks later when the path results showed 2 sperm fertalized the 1 egg. I would love to hear other thoughts. Thank you.

WTCRN

I had my d&c on Sept 21 2011 and my first "negative" blood test was on Dec 28 2011--but in my opinion it could have been "normal" sooner for me but I had been switched to monthly tests. We did a NTNP cycle, then 1 cycle of more serious TTC and the 3rd cycle fell pregnant again, so I had negatives in Dec, Jan, and Feb and then March had an hcg of 2900 as I was pregnant. For us falling pregnant had been difficult in the past so I felt NTNP sooner than the recommended 6 months wait following the PMP probably wouldn't be a bad thing for us...and everything has been just fine so far with this pregnancy.

Hello everyone,

I haven't posted for a long time. I wrote on here in the Partial molar/Molar support group but can't find my post or reply; still getting use to this site. I told my story there and thought I was over all of this. After going through all of the pmp stuff i recently found out this last weekend my sister-in-law is pregnant. I had no idea the kind of reacion I would have. I became angry, upset, and sad. Just when I was starting to feel normal again I have to relive all of their happiness, nervousness, and excitment that my husband and I once felt, and lost. I'm now anxious and really want to try again soon. My levels went from 36,000 D and C day, to 436 1 week later, 84, 10, 7, and now 4. My doctor told me because I'm such low risk I should be able to try again after 3 neg HCG levels and then monthly for two months. I'm just anxious and have been reading that once you have a negative level it's very rare for it to go back up; esp with a PMP. Next month will be about 4 months since by D and C and I don't know why another 2 months would make a difference. I'm also an RN and have done research and it seems ppl say to wait to cover their bases which I understand. I'm young, my HCG levels dropped dramatically, and it seems that if it's going to go back up it will in two months or 6 months. I'm just considering not-not trying and seeing what happens. Does anyone else have thoughts or insight on this? If anyone has more information please let me know. Everytime I speak to my doctor or the nurse they just recommend waiting, but don't have any hard research to discuss, especially because PMP are more rare than full Molars. My doctor didn't even think it was a PMP until weeks later when the path results showed 2 sperm fertalized the 1 egg. I would love to hear other thoughts. Thank you.

WTCRN

Hello honey, I'm sorry that you have had to join us. I had a cmp with chemo last August and I still have times were I'm sad angry etc at another new pregnancy. It's all part of this whole molar thing so try not worry yourself about that to much. I had a d&c 13th August, started treatment 26th August and finished 9th dec. my recommended wait time is 1year. I've researched and researched and the odds are totally in our favour. Your right that if you levels fall quickly and on there own the risk of relapse is so very small. We decided to wait 6 months and I spoke to charring cross about it and they said they understand but have to recommend the 1 year wait as its there job. I've only read a a few stories of ladies having another. We started trying June, 2nd month trying I fell but sadly mc at about 5weeks. We missed August as we got married so didn't try then but I'm now in my 2week wait so fingers crossed. I'd go with what you feel best lovely xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->