Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Thanks Eleanor :flower:

Tina - Oh no sounds like that was a nightmare day!

Lotte - I work in Customer Support, we provide Telephony and MPLS solutions to buisness's and I look after 3 of our biggest accounts. Finding it really hard at the moment as I also have to do on call work due to our customers being global which sometimes means I work 9am - 3am the next day and then have to be in at 9am again! I get so tired, and they haven't found anyone to take over my maternity cover yet so I don't know whats going to happen with that :shrug: I can either go on leave at the end of October or the end of November, just not sure which would be best for me and bubs.

Lotte my next scan is next Thursday at 9am! Fingers crossed that bubba has grown! Look forward to seeing bump Lovely! How was oh birthday??

Tina Goodluck with the midwife! I hope there happy with things! Have you got everything ready for bubba? Hospital bag packed??

Raff I think it depends if you want them to tell you you could be pregnant? I think I would wanna find out myself rather than they tell me but its up to you. How are you feeling? Any more signs???

Vicki sorry you didn't get into your school but like you say if you fall in November you might not wanna be at school. I felt very impatient but your time will come found.

Dr gave me some tablets for the morning sickness but I'm not sure they worked! We will see today!!!

Xxx

I forgot to answer the rest of this---Ooops!! My DH's family is having a baby shower for me on the 14th--we have the crib bedding and a few new outfits for LO, but will get more organized after the shower and we know what if anything we really need. For the most part we have all of Blake's things that we have kept boxed up in our basement, so really just the "disposable" things like diapers, wipes, diaper ointment, etc will be needed. I really want a new diaper bag, so haven't packed for baby or I for the hospital yet--tho I will be better prepared with that next time as before I didn't have toothpaste, shampoo or conditioner---I guess I thought the hospital would be like a hotel and have sample sizes :haha:

Okay, off to get my bloodwork done! 8 dpo still will probably have below 5 hcg right?

I've been having this really low dull ache symptom. It feels like it's on my pubic bone, definitely not ovary pains. It comes and goes. Last night I had one sharp pain in that spot too. Uuuuugggg, it is so hard to not read into everything!!! I told my DH he better have chocolate, flowers, and a bottle of wine ready if I'm not pregnant this month. I'll be crushed.

Megan I left work 7 weeks before Corban was due. I took the first week as holiday. I left as the ladies got pretty nasty as I was pregnant! I was given jobs on the computer sitting down etc so I left because I was fed up. It depends how you feel within yourself lovely. How much notice do you need to give them?

Tina how exciting! Baby shower sounds awesome! I'm sooo excited about the time I can pack my hospital bag! After delivering Corban I had a shower and my hairbrush broke!!! I didn't have conditioner either so I looked like a mad woman. Hehe!!!

Not sure when hcg would show up in your bloods but is def sooner than urine I believe. I hAd a few sharp shooting pains in the tww. Got fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed for you!!!

Lotte you ok lovely? It's good you have more scans! More seeing baby time!!!!

Vicki how's you?

Eleanor little man still doing ok?

Xxxx

hugs raff, hope its nt been too tough for you!!

how is everyone??

I finally have internet, it was meant to be in on the 19th sept so ive got lots to sort out so will eventually read back over a few pages. its amazing how many pregnancies we have here now! if any of you want to read my birth story and see pics the link is in my siggy. excuse the spelling mistakes im attempting to do this one handed as little miss is nursing lol xxxx

I am doing ok. Havent spotted for a week or so know. If i would have known what i know now about this stupid shot, i would not have taken it. I just pray i ovulate with or without a period.

Vicki

Rachie thanks for sharing your birth stories! Love reading about ladies different experiences xxx

So appointment was OK yesterday. DH went which was nice since he hasn't made it to any of the midwife appointments, just to the scans. Midwife was especially full of questions and then chatted with DH for 10ish minutes when we were all done about work, building houses, etc. He is so much more "friendly" than I am :doh: One thing that I was slightly bothered with was my PAP results. I had my PAP done back in June and no one ever said anything about it, so silly me I just thought no news was good news. But apparently it showed "cervial dysplasia" and now I have to have a Colopospy--or SOMETHING like that after baby is here to get a more specific idea of what the cells are doing. I always feel so "in the dark" about my health care--they brush it off as no big deal, can't do anything about it now, but with the molar history I can't help but to fear it could be something more serious and now all I get to do is wait. Also she was worried about my weight, but I had on tall Fall boots and joked with the nurse about subtracting 1lb for my heavy boots and she did, but then that made it appear I had lost a 1/2 lb since my last visit, and then ketones were present in my urine so she was slightly concerned with that as well (from the GD--ketones are present if you don't have enough carbs and your body is breaking down muscle/fat to compensate). The good part of my appointment was that I get to have an ultrasound next Friday to check on growth of baby--so stay tuned for a chubby faced ultrasound pic next week--haven't seen baby since 20 weeks and he was pretty skinny still at that point!

Rachie--Such a great birth story!! Congrats on your sweet baby girl--keep those pictures coming!!

Tina when I had my follow up from finishing chemo I asked if I would need another smear test early as of all of this and they said no that the molar would have nothing to do with that so just get one when I'm meant too. My mum had worrying results a few times but nothing went any further so fingers crossed that's the same for you. I understand it must be scary after the whole molar stuff and the mentions of the C word. Hugs for you lovely!!! Good news on seeing bubba again! And yes a little chubbier bubba! Look forward to hearing about it! Must be fairly difficult seeing baby as he must be so much bigger. Not long now! My sister is due November 6th so I'm super excited! She is having a little girl so I've been able to buy some little girly bits! Xxxx

My rainbow is gone

I am heatbroken. Need to go in on tuesday to deliver him

Xx

Lotte- oh how my heart aches for you. Terribly heartbreaking news, praying for peace and comfort.

Oh my god, that's heartbreaking news lotte, I'm so sorry :cry:
We are all here to support you through this, whenever you need us sweetie:hugs:

Fly high little one xxx

So, yesterday i lost all the amniotic fluid and i couldn't pick up the heartbeat.

I rang the hospital this morning, who said to go in and they scanned me. There was no fluid at all around baby. Because of the size of the baby, i need to have him.

I thought passing twelve weeks i was in the safe zone. I was 16 weeks this tuesday. :cry:

Does anyone know what happens with cx? I was planning to ring them tomorrow. I am worried about the hcg going back to normal. I supoose i need to get through the next few weeks and cross each bridge as and when they arise.

Thanks for all the support
Xx

Oh Lotte - I am so, so very sorry. Lots of love and hugs for you. xxxxx

Oh my god Lotte honey I'm so so sorry for you. My heart breaks for you right now. I wish I could offer you more words but they fail me. We are all here for you whenever you need us.

As for charring cross if just give them a call when your ready and they will help you with the next step.

Sending you love and hugs

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"