Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Just wanted to let you know Rory was born at 2.20pm today. He was perfect.

The day went as well as could be expected and i will be back with more tomorrow.

Thanks for all your support

Love you all

Xx

I'm so sorry you had to go through this lotte, it breaks my heart to imagine how you must be feeling right now.

Fly high precious baby Rory xxx

Lotte you are deeply in my thoughts and prayers. We are all grieving for you.

On lotte, you have been in my thoughs all day. I am still struggling to find the right words, but you are a truly amazing woman and we are all here for you, sending you my love and massive Hugs! Xxx

Massive hugs for you Lotte. You, your family and precious Rory are constantly in my thoughts and prayers xx

Lotte-so sorry you had to go through that today. Massive prayers for you and your family.

I am deff. Not even close to ovulating right now. Took an opk it was white. I may take another next week to see if i get any color at all.

Vicki

What a lovely name Lotte. I have been thinking about you a lot. Lots of love xxx

Thank you all my lovely ladies.

How are you all?

Laura how did your scan go?

Raff did you test?

Hope everyone else is ok

Xx

Lotte, thank you for asking. Yes I did! I actually got a very faint BFP Sunday evening (10 dpo). And the tests have been getting darker every day. The really crazy thing is that on 8 dpo I had my bloodtest for hCG and the nurse called and said it was negative...so somehow in two days my hCG rose high enough to be detected on $store test two days later! I'm glad to have a whole month before needing to tell the doctor.

Lotte- I hope it isn't insensitive to ask, but have they given you any answers as to what happened and why? Still thinking of you everyday. Wish I could bring you a meal or find a way to encourage you. Are your family and friends taking good care of you? :hug:

Raff congrats thats great news!

At the moment we don't know why. When they scanned me on sunday they said there was no amniotic fluid around baby, but we don't know if that happened before or after iykwim. They said they felt it was either due to a chromosonal problem with baby or perhaps something with placenta. We decided to have a post mortem and it will take about 8 weeks to get results for that, so quite a while to wait! We are trying to sort out the funeral which i hadn't realised we would have. It is on wednesday afternoon.

I also took a preg test this morning, both a normal one and a conception indicator and it came out 1-2 weeks which means that hcg is hopefully quite low. I put some urine in the post for cx today as well. Sabrina said we may as well get the ball rolling, so will hopefully get results for that on tuesday. Also my local hospital are doing a blood hcg next weekend so so that will be 11 days since we lost him. One of my big worries is the hcg but we will have to wait and see on what the next few weeks bring.

Xx

Raff, massive congrats sweetie! Great news!

Lotte, that's good your hcg is coming down quick. I'm sorry the post mortem results will take so long, I'm sure you must be desperate for answers :hugs:

As for me, I woke up sunday morning blleding lots of bright red watery blood. Had a scan at EPU on the Monday which showed a large bleed extending from the edge of the placenta around 50% of the sac. The bleed was bigger than the baby at that point. Baby was hanging in there and the flow through the placenta looked to be ok. My waters looked ok (I thought they had gone on Sunday morning) Early hours of tues more heavy bleeding. Wednesday I had my normal NT scan, baby was still ok and the bleed had changed shape, shorter but thicker. Still affecting the margin of the placenta though. I'm on pelvic rest and its basically down to fate now. Luckily my hubby has a week off, through sheer coincidence, so has been doing everything for me. Xx

Lotte-hopefully you can keep busy enough to not make it seem so slow. Again really sorry for your loss.

Raff-congrats keep us updated.

Dano-prayers that everything will be ok for you and lo.

I keep tellung myself i wont test with opk for a couple days, but in the end i am still testing daily. I am hoping for a big suprise one of these days, but thinking it will never come because of that dang shot.... Just have to be patient... So hard

Vicki

Lotte - I will be thinking of you on Wednesday. Hugs. xx

Raff - many congratulations!! xx

Dan-o - I'm thinking of you. It must be a scary time - I remember from when I was bleeding with my son. Look after yourself and take it easy as much as you are able. xx

Vicki - it is so hard to be patient isn't it...I hope you get your bfp soon xx

Hope everyone else is doing ok. I'm feeling a bit better now I have been put on iron tablets for anaemia. Still tired and not really sleeping but I don't have that 'how on earth am I going to get through today' feeling anymore and I think the children are pleased mummy isn't so snappy!!

xxx

Wow Dan-o that sounds very scary! Praying for your little one to hold on tight and that all will right itself. Is this a case of placenta previa?

Thanks for all the congrats. Clearly with all that I see in just this thread, as well as my own experience, it's hard to feel completely sold out hopeful. But I am glad I was at least able to conceive, it starts to get worrisome as the months go by and all you see are BFNs. Especially considering my period lasted 12 days this cycle!

Raff, they don't think so, but apparently it's hard to tell exactly how low it is at this stage.
They think the very edge of the placenta has torn away and caused the bleed, no given reason for it tho. Anyway, nothing can be done except keep my feet up, not lift anything and hope for the best. Most stories I read about this do have a positive outcome, which is reassuring!

Oh and fingers crossed this is your rainbow at last! Took us a while to get a sticky bfp after the pmp/chemo too, 18 months or so if i remember rightly. Got my boy in the end tho! I wouldn't worry too much about wacky cycles, its going to be a very long time before you have another one now! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->