Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

I am also lost for words that may comfort you right now, truly heartbroken for you lotte :cry:

Thinking of you xx

Lotte, I am so sorry and devastated to read about the news of your angel. What an unfair turn of events after all you have been thru. My thoughts are with you and your DH during this time. Fly high little one--Fly high... :flow:

Thank you all my lovely ladies.

I just don't know how do make it through the next few days...
I feel numb now, just like brain fogged. I don't know what to expect on tuesday, i am so scared.

I don't think i am strong enough to get through this

X

Lovely just take one step at a time. Even if its day by day or hour by hour. Ladies always underestimate how strong they are. You won't see it know but you will slowly get through it.... Never over it but through it. Would talking to a midwife to run through things help? Always always here for you! Never forget we will support you as much as you need us too! Wish I could reach out a put my arms round you and squeeze you! There's nothing anyone can say but I hope the thought of us all here for you helps just that little bit xxxxxxxx

Oh Lotte, I am so sorry for your loss. All my thoughts and prayers are with you xxx

Lotte-I can't imagine how painful it is to have to anticipate Tuesday, but I think to treat it like any birth would be completely justified and would possibly give you more peace. You may want to surround yourself with supportive family or friends, even a photographer afterwards to remember your sweet son. I hope this comment isn't out of place, as I can't imagine how you must feel. The deepest sympathy for you this day. I cried my entire way to church this morning thinking of you an ocean away.

Lotte, I have been so devastated all day for you. Like everyone else, I am finding it so hard to find some words that might provide some support. Will have you in my thoughts especially.on Tuesday.

A friend of mine went through something similiar at 19 weeks. Her biggest regret was that she didn't hold her little boy to say goodbye. She always said that would have helped.

Have they given you any idea why? That is one thing I always want to know.

All my love and hugs xx

Lotte - just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and will be especially tomorrow. We are all here for you xx

Oh Lotte I am heartbroken for you, my love and thoughts are with you and you DH. Always here for you :hugs::hugs:

Thank you all so much.

I have tried to keep myself busy today, trying not to think about tomorrow. I'm not really sure what to expect, how long it will take and how i am going to feel. I'm not even sure what clothes to take. Will i need food?

Such silly questions, but they seem so important.

Thank girlies for all being here for me again! I am so glad i have you all :hugs:

Xx

Never silly questions. Maybe a nighty and a change of clothes? Could take a few snacks too? Wish I could take all this away from you. Just take it all easy and make sure you do everything you feel you need to do. We are all here for you at anytime!

Xxx

Wanted to send you love and strength for tomorrow lotte. Will be thinking of you. Xxx

I'm pretty sure in your time zone it is Tuesday now Lotte. I'm so sorry you have to go thru this today--thinking of you :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->