Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Raff I'm so pleased to hear your news!! hcg does double every 48 hours so don't be too concerned about the bloodwork not picking it up and the HPT giving the faint BFP--tests are so sensitive these days--it could have been 5 for your blood work which they would most likely consider negative, and then 48 hours later 10 or greater. Have you continued to test to watch the line get darker?? I loved doing that!!

Lotte I'm sorry that your hCG is going in the opposite direction that it should be (because of course I wish you were still carrying Rory), but I think that is sounding like a good decrease as it has just been a few days. I'm pretty sure Laura's dropped quick after her early miscarriage, so hopefully the SUPER SLOW wait until negative was all behind you and things will go back to normal soon and you wont have months and months of testing like before. 8 weeks does sound like such a long time to get the post mortem report back--I sure hope someone will go over the findings with you and not just send something in the mail...

Dan-o so very sorry to hear about your bleed--how unnerving that must be to see bright red blood--and lots of it--ugh! I'm glad it worked out to be at a time when your hubby can be super helpful and not have work like normal--that is a blessing I'm sure. Will they be scanning you again to check on the bleed or will bleeding stop and be the indicator that things have resolved??

Vicki I hope you have a good stash of OPK's so you can keep testing to your hearts desire!! Any progress at all or are they still stark white??

Eleanor--glad the Iron is helping you feel more energized--Some times I feel bad for Blake that I'm not as patient with him as I normally am, but at least we are on the home stretch and pregnancy doesn't last forever--I just hate being the snappy mommy but it has happened more often that I like over the last 7 months or so...

Laura any scan pics to share with us?? I have a scan in about an hour and a half--not sure if they will give me any pics but if they do I will try to put one or two up.

I got color that first it just took forever. I am getting color sooner now but doesnt mean anything till it is as dark as that other line. And no i dont have a stash of them. I thought about buying a stash on amazon. That will last at least the time i have to get preg.

I did notice a bit of a "fade in" I think it's called to mine becoming positive--I've never used the internet cheapies, but really had good luck with the Dollar Store OPK's and then confirming with the clearblue digis.

Here is an ultrasound pic...Had the same tech that I did with my molar pregnancy ultrasound when we got the news baby had no heartbeat--I wasn't pleased to see her again but she was very pleasant this time!! (I made complaints against her to a few people--ooops!)

Attachments

• CSC_0296.jpg
    CSC_0296.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 4
Hello ladies, sorry I've been missing! OH 30th birthday! Had 80's fancy dress night out! Trying to pretend to drink was pretty hard at the beginning of the night but I managed to pull it off! The scan went well thank you guys. Baby measured 8weeks 4 days. He said now I just have to wait for my dating scan so fingers crossed all stays well.

Tina your scan picture is super cute! Bit rubbish you had the same ultrasound lady but glad to hear she was ok.

Eleanor good job they got you on iron! I think I'll probably need iron as my levels were still low a few months ago.

Dano I'm sorry to read your story. Keep rested up as much as poss and we will all hope everything turns out well! Come on bubba. Will they scan you again?

Vicki keep up with the opks you'll soon get a positive I'm sure.

Lotte how are you honey? Hope that doesn't seem like a too stiid question. It's good charring x are on the case. I wish I didn't have to say it but hopefully your levels drop quickly. Once again hope this doesn't sound stupid but does it help that your having a funeral? My friend lost her bubba at.20 weeks and I think it helped her like he was finally able to rest. Sending you lotsa loves and hugs

Xxxxx

So much lighter today then previous days : ( this is mot going to happen.....

Congratulations Raff. Have everything crossed for your rainbow.

Lotte, thinking of you and wishing you all the best Wednesday xx

Tina, such a cute pic xx I had the same lady at 20wk scan as pmp but she was really nice. Think she was relieved when things were healthy. Sorry yours wasnt nice.

Dano, hope that things improve and the baby continues to be healthy.

Laura, great photos, looked liked a fun night xx

Atm I'm still very tired. Counting down for work to be over so I can rest more. There is just too much happening at this time of year, but at least the weather is improving. Wishing everyone a lovely eeekend xx

It is our spring. Finally starting to get some nice weather. Beautiful sunny day today. Was so nice to spend the day at the beach enjoying some sun. Hope everyone has had nice weekends xx

Becky was a good night! I also managed to blag not drinking! I mixed up some juices so it looked like I was drinking cocktails! It's been a lovely weekend with my oh and Corban.

Hope everyone is ok

Xxxx

Ok, so i was talking to my husband and pointed out i have my next picture in my painting class picked out but i am going to ask the instructor to draw a rainbow in the picture too for me when he draws it. I have been a lot bummed yesterday. My husband kept asking me what is wrong and i didnt want to talk about it.

Fyi: we just bought a van after the last one we bought was a lemon and wasted a thousand on it. This van was only 500. I was mad about the last van because he did not include me and then it was a lemin, so i told him i will be involved, and i wanst with this van.

So he isnworking a side job and he calls me and starts talkimg about the van and he thinks it is good for us like i am mad about that. I told him its not about the van. And he said what is it then. I told him i am at the store and this is something we need to talk about privatly face to face. He then ask is it about the rainbow, i said yes. He is like ok, i say well there is nothing we can do about it till this shpt wears off and that is what is bugging me. Cause it is taking linger then it should and it upsets me. Then he laughs and says i am killing him.

I dont know. I was ok till he brought it up again.

Vicki

Hi everyone i hope you dont mind me posting here.
I got my first BFP on July 23rd and we were sooo excited, but that didnt last too long. We got to the 12 week scan and were told bean didnt make it and had passed at around 7 weeks. I had a D&C on Oct 2nd and was told it was a missed miscarriage until this morning! It was actually a PMP i had never heard of it until now and am petrified ;(

Hello honey, I'm so sorry you have had to find us out but happy you have as there are several ladies here that can offer you help and support. I had a cmp diagnosed at my dating scan. There are a few ladies here who have had pmp so will be able to help you a little better than me. I would be careful about what you read as there are some very unhelpful sites that seemed to be designed to scare. Do you know your hcg levels? It's a very scary time so please feel free to ask as all as many questions you need to!

Xxxx

Hi hun, sorry you've had to join us here but there are some wonderful women on this thread who will be able to give you help and support.

I had a pmp diagnosed in Dec '11 at 10weeks, like Mummy2Corban said do be careful about what you read online as there are some very scary stories out there and they will not help during this hard time.

Do you know your hcg levels and have you been told what the plan is for you moving forwards? Are you in the UK or US? I know the treatment and follow up plans differ slightly.

Feel free to ask anything you need/want too and we will do our best to answer

:hugs::hugs:

Lotte - how are you doing hun? (if thats not a stupid question!) Thinking about you everyday :hugs:

Dano - How are you? I hope things get better and you and baby are ok.

Raff - CONGRATULATIONS! Such exciting news!!

Vikki - Sorry your having a hard time and your hubby isn't being the most supportive. I hope things get better for you soon.

How is everyone else doing?

afm - its been really hectic at work but on the plus side my maternity leave has been moved forward so I only have 4weeks left at work. OH has been busy sorting out the nursery so hoping to have it finished in the next few weeks.

Megan, excellent to hear your leave has been bought forward. The count down is on :)

Hi Wanttobeamummy, sorry that you've had to join us. I had a pmp and d and c in Jan this year. I had the same response to you. As the other ladies have said, be very careful what you read on the internet, it will scare you. In Australia, I had my beta hcg levels checked weekly until they got to less than 5 then monthly. Have they told you what monitoring you will have? Everyone here is very supportive and understand what you are going through. Ask any question you have. I hope this group can help you like it has helped me xx

Oh forgot to say Megan, I'm counting down too - 6 weeks and 4 days left. So looking forward to a break before life changes completely. You must be so excited xx

want2beamummy- So sorry for your loss and the added PMP diagnosis. I miscarried in March this year at 10 weeks...same thing, an ultrasound that showed a 'missed miscarriage' and a D&C that revealed the PMP. It has been the hardest thing I've ever gone through, so I know how you feel. I hope we can answer any of your questions and give you encouragement.

I did an opk this morning (usually wait till afternoon) it was a little darker so now i am going to do one this afternoon and compare to this mornings. If it is lighter then i will start doing them in the morning. I dont think bding last night would make it darker or anything? But will let you kmpnow what happens.

It was not dark enough however but darker then before.

Want2bemommy- i am so sory, i had a cmp found out the last week of june. I was at least 10 weeks when i had my d&c and i did not have the typical signs of a molar at all. After wards my numbers were down to 0 in 4 weeks on there own which again i understand that is abnormal. Dr. Told me to wait for a year but here it is 3 and a half - 4 months later and i am hoping it happens either this month or nov. If id doesnt i dont know if i can stop trying again.

Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->