Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Kate your results are looking so good! It really couldn't be any better at the moment!

I hope your trip goes well! Take it easy - lots of water and rest stops to have a wonder around. And some good music :haha: I hope you have a good drive!

Oliver is like a little whirlwind this morning, he's just crawling about the room making a mmembbp
Lol, thats Oliver typing . . . . he's shouting at the cat now :haha: So he's making a mess and generally been a little mischief . . . . hopefully it'll be nap time too so I can get a coffee and get some more energy :rofl:

I guess your right Sarah!:) I have had some pain in my left groin today, not really sure what thats about! Did you have any pain in that area? Im such a worry wart, lol.
Thanks sooooo tired right now, I will write a longer msg tomorrow, off to bed and lol about oliver, shouting at the cat, what a little cutie:haha:

:hugs:

Kate oh yes, those little pulling pains! They will get worse I'm afraid :dohh: its everything moving about and getting ready for that little beanie becoming a bigger and bigger beanie!! I had some really odd pains in really odd places :haha:

They are round ligament pains and they hurt! Sometimes its so painful it takes my breath away for a second and then its gone just as quickly as it started. I find it happens most when I turn quickly or get up off the floor or something. Sorry but, they do get worse!

Sarah, your Oliver sounds like such a character! You should post some more photos!

Amanda are you on Facebook? And you Kate (and everyone else lol!). PM me your details if you are and I'll add you, I have loads of photos on there!!

As he's getting older he really is such a character!! I think he's going to be quite a handful :haha:

Hi girls! I hope everyone is well! Kate I hope your trip is going well! Xx

Hi ladies! Jut arrived in south aus! 14 hour drive today so I am a tad tired! Sarah my facebook is under Kate Oakley so add me if u like!:) ohh I'm doing ok no more round ligament pain lol but jus some morning sickness here and there! Scan in 11 days really hanging out for it! How's everyone else doing?? Xoxo

Kate I'm glad you had a safe trip! Are you settling in okay? Do you know anyone around there? Not long until your scan now! I have everything crossed for you but I'm sure you'll be fine :hugs: I sent you a friend request on Facebook by the way :) x

Hi Sarah! No we don't know anyone here and it's such a hugggge place I'm a bit overwhelmed actually!! Oh I didn't get ur friend request? Profile pik is same as my one on here? Yep scan soon, I was throwing up this morning and feel soooo sick today!!!:( thanks for ur msg:) xxx

Hello everyone, sorry for not posting for ages... hope everyone is doing well :)

Xxxx

Hi ladies! Kate, glad your trip went well. Not glad to hear you are sick lately, but I guess its to be expected. I hope it doesn't last long! I'm sure all will go well with your scan, I know you must be excited to see your little one in there! How is the unpacking and settling in going? Do you love your new place?

I wanted to share with you guys about a woman I came across on another board. This is the only board I have ever met anyone who has gone through a mp or pmp, so it was interesting to speak with someone else who had. She is, coincidentally, in Australia went to her 20 week ultrasound believing everything was fine. What gave Drs a clue was that every part of the baby (head, brain, stomach and all the organs and such) were measuring differently (different weeks in size). She said most of the organs were very small and squished up in the babies belly, so they decided to do an amnio. The results were pmp. They had to make the horrible decision to terminate at 25 weeks. I cannot imagine!

The reason I am sharing this is that she has since gone on to have two healthy babies and is pregnant again. Apparently, all her babies since have measured just the right size or even big. I am so scared of my impending 20 week ultrasound, but it gives me hope since my little one has been consistently measures a week ahead.

She said that since she has it in her chart that she had a xxy baby, when she gets ultrasounds they measure and date every part of the baby that they possibly can, especially at the NT scan. So, it would seem that this would be the least invasive way to test for pmp, other than a CVS, I assume. She shares nervous feelings at every Dr appt she goes to.

Just thought I would share a success story.

Looks like we have a baby about to be born! Clo how are you doing and feeling? Have you stopped working yet? Is everything ready for babies arrival? Are you super excited?

I hope all is well with everyone!

I am very excited, just want him here now! The only thing worrying me is that he is breech at the moment so please keep ur fingers crossed that he will turn soon! Xx

You have time for him to turn, fingers crossed that he does! My sister's daughter was born breech. She was a frank breech (bottom down with legs up), one one of the more difficult to turn in positions. Will Dr's there allow you to attempt a vaginal birth or is it a definite c-section? Not sure I'd attempt it, just curious. Good luck!

Amanda thanks for sharing that is a very inspiring story! Jamari was XXY also so that's very interesting I think I Will ask them to measure everything they possibly can now.. I have 8 days left and hanging for this scan, I have been feeling so nauseous still Nd exhausted!! But I think that's also because we crossed time zones as well. We actually don't have our own place yet, we were staying with the coach to begin with but hell of a change of plans there!! We stayed there last night and he had two other footballers there they are All single and in their late twenties.. Trumaine is 22, me 23, engaged and expecting a bub, last night I was in tears I went to bed after trumaine told me we would have to get out of there soon as he didn't have a good feeling about the guys well he was right I was laying in bed them in the next room and I could hear everything all they talked bout was women and what they did with them! It was disgusting!!I felt so uncomfortable I was busting to pee and didn't want to go to the toilet becoz I would have to walk past them to get there! So now we are staying somewhere else until we can find our own place. Feelin quite anxious country girl in a hugee city!!!! :cry:

Awwww Kate I hope you are okay! It must be really quiet scary to be a long way from home and in a strange place too :hugs: :hugs: Where are you staying now? I hope you guys can find your own place soon :hugs:

Will you be getting a job while you are there?

Oh, and I did send you a facebook request yes, that's me!

Clo I am trying to find you too lol! Not long at all for you now, how fantastic!

Oh no, how horrible! Yeah, I wouldn't want to be staying with anyone in the early days of pregnancy, much less in that situation! I'm so sorry it ended up like that, but I'm glad you two got out of there. I hope you find a new place very soon! Sorry you're feeling sick as well!

I'll have to go back and look for your name in the thread again to look for you on Facebook. Isnt it so amazing to be able to keep in touch that way? People from my childhood just came out of the woodwork when I joined a while back. I love being able to keep up with peoples lives.

It is wonderful to have been directed to this group and so encouraging to read your success stories. Firstly I wanted to say I'm so sorry for your losses, thankyou for sharing your stories.

I won't bore you all with my long story, but please read on my journal if you have time, I am recently diagnosed as having a Pmp, just had first my first bloods bk at 151, it's been nearly 40 days since erpc.
I'm hoping for some support through this horrible time.

It is wonderful to have been directed to this group and so encouraging to read your success stories. Firstly I wanted to say I'm so sorry for your losses, thankyou for sharing your stories.

I won't bore you all with my long story, but please read on my journal if you have time, I am recently diagnosed as having a Pmp, just had first my first bloods bk at 151, it's been nearly 40 days since erpc.
I'm hoping for some support through this horrible time.

Welcome Cornish, I'm so glad you chose to join us! I read your journal and I am so very sorry for your heartbreaking loss! I'm sure you'll find exactly the support you need here and find some inspiration as well. It's been so helpful for me, mentally, to speak to ladies who have gone through this sort of miscarriage. :hugs:

By the way, my beautiful little boy was born in June, 2008 as well!

Hi ladies welcome Cornish I'm so sorry to hear of ur loss I will have to read your story! I hope we can be of help to u hear. Sarah and Amanda yes it was horrible staying with sum ppl who r lovely they too moved here from Tamworth so it's great to have that friendship. We got a place this morning :thumbup:A luxury apartment on the beach! Oh Sarah can u send anOther facebook request? I think I accepted yours this morning Amanda? Feeling sick still, makes me worry of anther pmp but hoping it just travelling and morning sickness combined! I've barely been out of bed today. Haven't even called my regional manager about my job yet I feel too sick too work :( clo how's baby going has he turned yet?? All the very best we r thinking of you!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->