Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Yes, i really hope so too aimze :hugs:

Are you having iui again? Do shefffield have to give the go ahead for it to start?

Xx

yea we have 2 more free goes...

only prob is the cycle falls over xmas so im betting it will be end of jan...

how long have you been trying lottie? hope you're doing ok, sounds like you've been through so much!x

It must be so hard lovely to think positively with what's happened. At least your consultant thinks there not linked. Are you going to try again soon? It's a different situation but when my dad was dying I found it helped to try and keep some normality in my life. We're all here for you lovely to help best we can.

Aimze sounds like it was a little blip. Do you mind me asking what IUI involves?

Xxx

course not hun...so i have daily injections of a folicle growth hormone called Gonal F. With this there iss twice weekly scans to check the folicle growth. They aim for 3 follicles which eventually release the eggs after an injection of hcg.

they then wash my oh's sperm an insert it straight into my uterous...then its the usual TWW!!

xx

Lotte - nice to hear from you on here again. Think about you lots xx

Laura - hope you manage to get your scan next week! x

Tina - loved your pumpkin pictures on facebook!

Raff/Dan-O - hope things settle down for you soon with the bleeds x

Hope everyone else is ok - sorry not mentioning everyone on here.

Afm - well a week on Tuesday I'll get my date for planned c-section - it will be really weird knowing the exact date my baby will be born (providing it stays in there and doesn't decide to make an early appearance again which i'm half expecting!). I'm pretty nervous which is silly really as after 3 emergency c-sections you would think I'd be used to them by now!!). I'll be glad when bubba is here as I've found this pregnancy quite hard physically. I went to the docs the other day as a rash on my chest (which I've had in every pregnancy but worse this time) had got really bad and was very red, prickly and itchy - I was waking up with blood on the covers from where I'd scratched in the night). Anyway I was prescribed some cream but in the last couple of days it's spread to my back, arms and legs and is driving me mad. It's like raised, red, crusty bumps with a pinprick of blood in the middle - it almost feels like bad sunburn but the itching is really keeping me awake at night. I'm pretty sure it's harmless and just down to hormones but I can't stand it so I'm hoping to get in to see the doc tomorrow. It looks horrid too! Bleurgh, bleurgh, bleurgh!

Anyway, weekend is coming up - hope everyone has a good one! xxx

Aimze- hope your bloods today are all good hun

Lotte- have been thinking about you lately, hope you are doing ok

how is everyone going?

AFM- had bloods done on wednesday and still negative so im happy about that :) getting a bit nervous tho as still no af ;/

Hope everyone has a good weekend
Chrissie <3 <3

Eleanor--that would be nice to know the exact date!! With Blake I was induced right at 36 weeks which was yesterday in this pregnancy, and then I had Blake @ 36 weeks 2 days which would be tomorrow in this pregnancy--makes me sad to go longer this time--I got off so easy last time skipping the hard month at the end LOL

Chrissie, excellent news on the negative result. Maybe your body just needs a break? Hope things become regular very soon for you.

Aimez, hope you get a negative result on your bloods so you can get your approval for iui in a few months.

Eleanor, not long now. The end is in sight and soon you will have a wonderful rainbow xx

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend xx

Aimze fingers crossed for your blood results so you can get back on trying again!

Eleanor I'm so sorry to hear about this rash! Must drive you crazy with that kind of itch! Hopefully the dr can help. Will they deliver you early? Must be strange but also totally exciting to know you'll meet bubba! Can't believe how close you and Tina are.

Chrissie great news your still negative! Yay! As for AF try not worry to much as your body has been through alot just might need a little time to settle and get back to normal. The chemo delayed mine.

Tina are you finding it harder as you had Blake early? You never know this bubba might decide to turn up early!!

Becky hope your ok.

Still no news on my scan so ill wait for the post and if nothing I might call up the hospital.

Have you got much planned for the weekend lovely ladie?

Xxx

hmmm so my blood 11...which is so weird as my urine says negative but blood has a hcg reading! very odd!

Well, that was interesting at the doctors. He didn't know what the rash was (it's worse today) but said it's not harmful to the baby which is reassuring. It's a bit disconcerting tho when the doctor has to spend 5 minutes consulting his medical book to find out what to prescribe you!

Laura - they normally deliver at 39 weeks with a planned c-section but because all mine have been early I think it's going to be done at 38 weeks. I'd hate to go into labour before 39 weeks and have to have another emergency or be in a situation where my OH is at work (or away overnight with work) and I can't sort childcare - all my contractions have started in the middle of the night. Ava was 2 weeks early and Gabriella was about 10 days early and obviously Conall was exceptionally early so I'd rather it be done a little bit sooner! So probably less than 4 weeks to go!!

xx

Chrissie - meant to say glad your results are still negative xx

I hope what the dr gave you works and eases the itching. Fingers crossed they book in for 38 weeks just encase. Let us know when you get your date

Xxx

Eleanor - I hope the rash makes a fast exit!

Aimze - I came off the pill in oct 2010. I then never had a periods for ages. I saw a gynae who thought that my weight may be a little low, so over next few months put on about 1/2 stone, and in June 2011 I got my first af! We tried that month and I fell pregnant with Tilly. We went for our first scan and their was a heartbeat and everything looked ok. However at my next scan there was no heartbeat and baby had died. :cry: I then had loads off probs with my hcg which was a nightmare....
In May - June 2012, I started trying again, my hcg was at 7, and charing cross had no approved me to ttc but I told them that I wasn't preventing. That cycle I got a bfn. At end of June I got approval from cx to try again, and ovulated three days later and got a bfp on 13th July (with Rory).
So although I have been kinda trying since Oct 2010, I have only ever tried for three cycles!

How did you come to doing iui? If you don't mind me asking. Did you have to wait long for it? Sorry your blood was still 11. Last year I had something similar though, my urine came back negative for weeks, and yet my hcg was still above 5. It has more than halved though, so next week it should be negative. :hugs:What a sh*t!

Laura - Yes we will be trying ASAP. We had planned to wait for Af, but last saturday we dtd with a neg opk and then it was pos on sunday, and I think I o'd on monday, so there is a slim chance of anything happening. I could wait for my appt to go through the post mortem, but I don't want to be waiting for it to come back inconclusive. If I happen to fall pregnant before hand then I'll take it from there. I have done nothing but wait for the last 2 flippin' years.

Chrissie - glad you are still neg! :)

Not much planned for this weekend. Anyone have any exciting plans?

xx

Aimze fingers crossed for your blood results so you can get back on trying again!

Eleanor I'm so sorry to hear about this rash! Must drive you crazy with that kind of itch! Hopefully the dr can help. Will they deliver you early? Must be strange but also totally exciting to know you'll meet bubba! Can't believe how close you and Tina are.

Chrissie great news your still negative! Yay! As for AF try not worry to much as your body has been through alot just might need a little time to settle and get back to normal. The chemo delayed mine.

Tina are you finding it harder as you had Blake early? You never know this bubba might decide to turn up early!!

Becky hope your ok.

Still no news on my scan so ill wait for the post and if nothing I might call up the hospital.

Have you got much planned for the weekend lovely ladie?

Xxx

I am EXTREMELY impatient wanting Luke to come since Blake was here by now (I had him on this day 36 weeks 2 days in the early early morning--2:19am)--I'm mainly just scared that Luke is going to be so much bigger it will be a harder delivery! Luke passed his ultrasound today with 8/8--with the gestational diabetes they will be checking weekly for amnitoic fluid levels, gross motor skills, fine motor skills, and how his "breathing" is going. He was asleep today so almost didn't pass the breathing part--lazy little boy! Seeing him often now will help make the days go by quick tho. Next appointment with my midwives is Monday afternoon for another non stress test.

Exciting Tina! Have you had any signs he may be getting ready to make his entrance? I can't wait to see pictures!

Xx

He is head down which is good, and I was having lots of contractions at the non stress test on Tuesday--One monitor is for contractions and the other is for babe's heart rate, but they haven't done an internal exam yet--I think that will be coming at Monday's appt--which I'm not really looking forward to but I guess its going to have to be done at some point LOL

arr blakesmom...sounds like everythings falling into place!!

gosh lottie! so much and only 3 cycles!!!

we have iui as OH has pants sperm...it doesnt stand a chance getting near my eggs so the iui seemed to wrk last time so hopefully will next time! if not we'll do egg share that involves me sharing hlaf my collected eggs with a lady who doesnt produce eggs. that more than halves the cost of ivf!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->