Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

I have read about that Aimze. Hopefully Though the iui will work.

It sounds like you havn't had an easy time of it either. Some people seem to be able to have babies so easily and others don't... I think i drew that straw unfortunately, although trying to remain positive that we will get our rainbow babies. We all will. :hugs:

im confident too Lottie! We started same as you in Oct 2010...cant belive two years have gone!

x

Lotte I guess why wait! Like you say it's been two years! I'm hoping for a swift bfp for you. You are so deserving of your rainbow! You have had more than you fair share of the rain and storm.... I hope it clears so your rainbow can shine through. I think you always need to remain positive even if its just a teeny tiny bit! It helps bring you through. You have been so amazing Lotte don't forget that.

Tina hopefully bubba won't be to much longer! Can they give you an estimated size for him? My sister is still waiting but her due date is Tuesday so I'm sure she won't be long. Internals aren't the best but at least it will give you an idea what's going on.

Aimze I hope your IUI works and you have your rainbow bubba too. It sounds like its been a long road for you too

Xxx

Forgot to say I got my scan date through. Wednesday at 8.30. Feeling the most nervous about this one as its when we found out about the molar. I just feel I need to get over the bad news hurdle of last time.

Xxx

Glad you have got your scan through Laura. Nice and early in the morning too!! x

glad you got your scan date! @least its early so you wont be worrying all dday.

you'll be fine :) x

I got it yesterday afternoon but forgot to post about it!!!!

I'm glad its early too! Won't have to long for real nerves to set in!! I'll be seeing the consultant sometime after.

Have you ladies much planned for today? Xxx

Lotte I guess why wait! Like you say it's been two years! I'm hoping for a swift bfp for you. You are so deserving of your rainbow! You have had more than you fair share of the rain and storm.... I hope it clears so your rainbow can shine through. I think you always need to remain positive even if its just a teeny tiny bit! It helps bring you through. You have been so amazing Lotte don't forget that.

Tina hopefully bubba won't be to much longer! Can they give you an estimated size for him? My sister is still waiting but her due date is Tuesday so I'm sure she won't be long. Internals aren't the best but at least it will give you an idea what's going on.

Aimze I hope your IUI works and you have your rainbow bubba too. It sounds like its been a long road for you too

Xxx

I will ask next Friday if they can estimate his weight. They had 4 specific things they were checking for and Blake and my mom were there it was just very hectic in that room. Again it was the same lady that gave us the misscarriage news in the room, but an intern (I think?) doing the actual scanning (meanie was watching on a computer screen across the room)--Hopefully she was just training the new gal and she wasn't an intern but in training and meanie ultrasound tech wont be there next time, but that is probably unlikely---I think I'll be stuck with her every time : (

Laura also YAY for the scan date!! That is crazy you don't get much notice--do you give any indication of dates/times you are available so they schedule around what works for you?? I can't imagine working and needing to give notice for being out for a scan in the early days---how does that all work over there??

Fingers crossed the meanie won't be there next time! I'm worried about being put in the same room to be scanned! Usually you get more notice than what I did! They lost my referral so I should have had the date about a week after seeing my midwife!!! My consultant is only in on a Wednesday so I can only see them then! Two more Wednesdays and ill be nearly 14 weeks so I think that's why they gave me one this Wednesday. I told Chris to pre warn his work so he can keep an eye on Corban and still be there. When I was working and pregnant with Corban I had my scan date about 3 weeks before the scan so I booked it as holiday!

Did you ladie share with many people after your 12 week scan? I don't think we will make a big announcement just tell a few close friends and as we get further along tell others. I want to tell some people so it makes it more real but I also think I want to keep it a little hush hush so its just out little news if that makes sense!

Xxx

Glad you got your scan date through. I got the date through for my appt to go through Rory's post mortem - 11th january! :cry:

I am not happy. I am seeing the bereavemnt midwife on tuesday and will be bringing this up - first of all i was told 6 weeks, then 6-8 weeks then 8 weeks now its over 12 weeks!

I just want to know why my baby died :cry:

Xx

Lotte, so sorry you have to wait so long. I hope they actually have an answer now. Good luck Tuesday with the midwife. Wishing for a quick result for you. Thinking of you everyday xx

Laura, we told immediate family around 13 weeks and then some other close family and friends at 15 weeks when my scan was good, then waited for 20 week scan to tell work and others. There are still people we have told since I haven't seen them. Just doing it as it comes up now. Do it when you feel confident. It's nice having a little secret for a while just between you and hubby though :)

Tina, hope you don't get meanie again. Fingers crossed for a good weight. Loved your pictures, so clear and Luke is such a cutie. It blows me away at how you can see exactly what they will look like!

Laura, sorry my brain has left me... Excellent you got a scan date. Good luck Wednesday. Will be thinking of you xx

Becky it is AMAZING technology--wish we could see more of him in the u/s but he is getting pretty squished in there now that he is almost done.

Lotte I can't believe you have to wait until NEXT YEAR--I really hope that with you bringing it up they will move the date forward. :hugs:

Laura--that makes since that you normally get more notice--3 weeks is much better than 4 days notices LOL. We told the majority of extended family after the 12 week scan as that was a big milestone for us to get past (and by then it was the 3rd ultrasound we had had)--didn't tell my co-workers this time until I was 16 weeks I think...but DH's family knew after our 8 week U/S as it was MIL's 40th B-Day so we wanted to give her the news on her special day. Made the facebook announcement at 18 weeks.

I give up. Dh doesnt even want me to bring it up. I tood him when and ifni get pregnant again i want it a secret between me and him till i out of first tri. Or i am pretty sure out of danger. He said i dont want to think about that right now. I said you know i was planning on delivering in a month..... He didnt say anything. I just want to cry. This damn shot is still preventing me from oing or starting my period. Hood thing i gave up trying to work sround school, so now i dont have to prevent it. Thinking of natural/herbal ways to ovulate but since i type 2 diabetic i am to scared to take herbs.

Vicki

Vicki i am sorry about dh. I am also sorry your due date is coming up. :hugs:

When did you have the shot?

Xx

vicki..big hugs to you! Are you planning anything for your due date? i want to remember it an make it a special day but at the same time i dont want to feel down the weeks before and after. i think i'll find a quiet place for me and oh to walk and scatter some poppy seeds somewhere.

Lottie, i cant belive they'v said jan. Thats just not acceptable!
i really hope they make it earlier!!

hope everyone else is good :)

x

For me, the worst bit was the build up to it. I dreaded it for weeks and i had really thought when i lost baby i would of course be pregnant by then. Of course i wasn't which was a bitter pill to swallow.

The actual day for me was very peaceful - it was a sunday and my dh had bought me a card and a present. We went for a nice walk and then we lit a candle in the evening for her.

It was actually not as bad as i expected.

Rory's due date is not til march and of course i think i'll be pregnant by then! I may, but i also may not be, but either way it will be ok. I have to tell myself how lucky i am to have my dh, my family, all of you guys, my house, my car, my two cats (aka fur babies) my job which i love and challenges me. Yes, i may not have a baby, but i can't control that. I am doing everrything in my power for that to happen and if it doesn't happen well i can't do anything about it.

Hope evryone is having a good sunday - its very wet here and so i am working on a present for my dad for christmas.

Xx

I havent planned anything special. I took the shot july 2 so it would have been warn off by oct 2. But there are may be residual stuff hanging around.

Vicki

Oh and in a week or so i am suppose to retest my blood. We did it for three weeks weekly, then one monthly, and then we did in three months. I figure of this is still negstive then we will be done with testing but not sure.

Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->