Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Today did opk twice and both times it was like a shade under positive.........

Vicki

Vicki that is sounding promising that things should be almost back to normal for you--I hope your just about the ovulate!! :dust:

I know it does but i have had them this shade and the nect day they were barely visianle at all.. I am worried that is my pattern.

Vicki

Just a thought, would to be safer to have a period before i get pregnant. Clean it all out. Since i have not bled since my d&c or do you think it matters.

Vicki

i know not a good picture. A shade under or so except that one little piece.

Attachments

• 20121105_075521.jpg
    20121105_075521.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 4
i don't know if you body works like that regarding not having and having periods. think the lining only builds up because of the hormones etc, and alot of the pills and shots prevent that from happening. Could be wrong though....

Have you tried temping? I find it works really well for me. Last weekend I had a positive was not sure about it, and then the next day temp rise and have had high temps all week.

That test looks almost there though!

xx

Dano good luck for your scan today :flower:

Looking forward to seeing your update

Xx

So sorry I've been mia the last couple of months, been so busy and dh has gone back to work so I am starting to get into a routine with the 2 of them. Carys is growing so fast, she's been smiling and gurgling for about 2 weeks now, I love my little ranbow so much.

Laura how are you feeling? When is your next scan?

Tina not long to go now, I get you are ready to feel normal again lol, the last few weeks are the hardest, I expect its really difficult with gd too, have they estimated babys size?

Dano good luck for today, hoping it goes well.

Charlotte how are you, I am absolutely amazed by your strength. I am sorry they are makin you wait so long for the results , did you say if you are going to ttc straight away?

Tung how are you feeling hun?

Welcome to those of you that have recently joined, this place is a amazing source of support.

Hope everyone else is ok, sorry I have not got everyone and have asked questions you've probably already answered, I have been reading the posts but only now posting myself so its Also from memory lol.

Afm I have a question to ask, charing cross asks for a urine sample 6 weeks pp to make sure levels are back to normal, well they asked for the sample on the 29th oct, as I was 6 weeks pp on the 27th, I did the sample on the 31st, 4 days after. I rang for my results yesterday and she said they are higher than the normal range and I'm to do another sample in 2 weeks, this has me worried, I don't know how to take it, there is a small posibility I could be pregnant but the levels would be really high right? Xx

Lotte how did the bereavement midwife go? Did she have any answers as to why you have to wait so long for the results? I'm so sorry the wait is so long. I agree with rachie you have been amazing through all this. I hope with everything I have that you will have your rainbow xxxxxxxx

Dano how was the scan? Hope all is well.

Vicki maybe your body is trying to ovulate if your getting near positives? I never done temping but I've heard it's very helpful. May help in the confusion! Your opk is very nearly there though. Goodluck!!!

Becky how's you? I think we will tell some people but I kinda wanna get a bit excited about our little secret before sharing! I guess we will see!

Rachie your girls are beautiful! You must be soooo proud. As for your results could they not be taking a while to drop? Did they say what they would roughly expect for this time and what yours were? I think I'd call them back and ask some questions. Try not worry yourself though! As for a new pregnancy I guess it's possible and depends on how far you are as to your levels. Keep us updated lovely.

Aimze how are you honey?

Chrissie how's you?

My scan tomorrow and I'm so scared! I think part of it being I found out about the molar at my dating scan so I think some of its in my head! I have used my sisters Doppler and I think I've found the heart but I'm not sure! Anyway ill update you when I get back.

Xxxx

Did opk again and it was a shade lighter then yesterday..... So going down again. I am ready just to give up. but not wanting to.

hi ladies...hope your all doing well!

vicki iv never had a strong positive opk, dnt think they wrk with me...or maybe thats why im not pregnant lol...

mummy2corban you'll be fine for tomorro...update us asap!!

Im doing well :) next blood a week tomorrow...should be around cd12 so might do an opk but i necer get positives!!

xx

Thanks everyone. I saw midwife this afternoon, feel very emotional now though. Appt will be in jan i just have to be patient.

Nice to see you Rachel! I am glad Carys is growing well! Did cx say what he level was? Have you tried a hpt?

Vicki i hope you get answers soon. :hugs:

Laura you will be fine tomorrow. I look forward to reading your update.

Xx

So sorry I've been mia the last couple of months, been so busy and dh has gone back to work so I am starting to get into a routine with the 2 of them. Carys is growing so fast, she's been smiling and gurgling for about 2 weeks now, I love my little ranbow so much.

Laura how are you feeling? When is your next scan?

Tina not long to go now, I get you are ready to feel normal again lol, the last few weeks are the hardest, I expect its really difficult with gd too, have they estimated babys size?

Dano good luck for today, hoping it goes well.

Charlotte how are you, I am absolutely amazed by your strength. I am sorry they are makin you wait so long for the results , did you say if you are going to ttc straight away?

Tung how are you feeling hun?

Welcome to those of you that have recently joined, this place is a amazing source of support.

Hope everyone else is ok, sorry I have not got everyone and have asked questions you've probably already answered, I have been reading the posts but only now posting myself so its Also from memory lol.

Afm I have a question to ask, charing cross asks for a urine sample 6 weeks pp to make sure levels are back to normal, well they asked for the sample on the 29th oct, as I was 6 weeks pp on the 27th, I did the sample on the 31st, 4 days after. I rang for my results yesterday and she said they are higher than the normal range and I'm to do another sample in 2 weeks, this has me worried, I don't know how to take it, there is a small posibility I could be pregnant but the levels would be really high right? Xx

I will ask this week if they will estimate his size--it was too hectic at my appointment last week with Blake in the room and my mom too. Hoping for a calmer visit but we will see--I'm also hoping they will eval my cervix on the ultrasound--I know they have mentioned before "it's long and closed" since I haven't had an internal exam--maybe they will be able to tell if things are progressing that way at the ultrasound too??

Laura I don't blame you for feeling nervous--I hope it is a WONDERFUL scan for you tomorrow--can't wait to check in to see how it went for you!!

Dan-o I hope your scan went well too!!

Lotte so sorry they couldn't do anything sooner than January--I would continue to be persistent with requesting a sooner date--especially with the Holidays coming--I would find it hard to not be thinking--I wonder why??--maybe that's just me tho. Maybe for me the molar was a blessing in disguise--a really hideously ugly disguise--because not having answers would have maybe been worse I think. At least with having the D&C and the sample sent to pathology they had to come back with SOMETHING for me and in a relatively short period of time!

Hello ladies, scan went fine. Had a bouncy little bubba! Measuring 12 weeks and 6 days so I'm due 16th may. The neck measurement was 1.7 which she said was fine. I had my bloods taken for the combined test which I'll get the results in about a week. Consultant didn't say much really just wants to keep an eye on my iron so ill have regular bloods for that. Also because of my low bmi I have a chart which will come into use from 24 weeks just to keep an eye that everything is the size it should be. Have my next scan and consultant appointment on the 19th December when ill be 18 weeks and 6 days. I'm very happy that all looks fine but I feel like I need a bit of time to get my head round it first!

How are you all?

Lotte I'm sorry it was emotional for you yesterday. Big hugs being sent your way.

Xxx

so happy for you laura :happydance:

Feel like I have a lot to get my head round too. Not sure about ttc at the moment. Thinking about going on the pill again. I don't know.

I don't even know why I want a baby, if that makes sense...

why do you ladies want babies? Those that have them, how did they change things? I knwo that they change everything. Oh, I don't know

xx

Lotte, don't be too hard on yourself sweetie, you've been through so much in the last 14 months :hugs:
Why not forget about TTC and just NTNP for a while? :hug:

xxx

Rachiroo, fingers crossed your levels settle now, or you find out why they are elevated..

I guess sometimes they can take a while to go down, hence the extra follow up after any birth/loss. Perhaps they are just being a little stubborn, or you may have a bit of retained placenta xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->