Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Hi ladies, just stopping by.

Not been well, managed to pick up that awful norovirus, never been sick so many times in my life lol!! Feel like I've been trampled by horses now, so sore!!

Anyway, had my scan today, all went well!
Baby spot on for almost 21w and the bleed seems to have resolved!!
Consultant was a bit flummoxed about the fact I'd had chemo, as he'd never come accross this before, but I assured him that I stay in touch with CXH myself and they will send on anything of any importance!
Looks like I will be staying consultant led due to the raised BP/induction last time, not sure what that will mean, if anything. Baby is currently breech, so that could end up in a very consultant led birth anyway LOL!!

Hope everyne else is well, I'm off for an early night, still feeling a bit feeble lol x

Well i am pretty sure my non periid is over. If i have any left it has been very very light pink. Barely there.

Vicki

Still waking up to pee to often. Driving me nuts

dan-o so glad that everything is well! So happy for you!
blakesmom- how's the baby!! congrats again!
ihave5boys- i'm sorry, it's so frustrating =/
kabeth- how are you doing? glad your numbers are going in the right direction
vegas-i have been reading that woman's blog that you posted, the one who had the complete molar and I can't stop reading it, thank you for sharing!
mummy-how exciting, how did the photo shoot go?

afm- waiting on the next blood draw on wed...thursday will be 28 days since my d and c (wow I can't believe how fast that went), should I be expecting my period? I feel like i've had some cramping, and had a very light spot today, but that was it, i wonder if it's coming?

Hi girls, I'm new here...and freaking out. I had a partial molar pregnancy diagnosed in Sept after analysis of tissue sample from D&C. The pregnancy had been a happy surprise... but after the partial molar we made the decision that that would be the end of our family ( we have a 5yr old boy & 3 yr old girl). So anyway... long story short I am pretty sure I am pregnant again... only 2 months since the D&C and my HCG had only got down to 6! I am trying not to totally freak out..but I have had so many symptoms. I had another blood test today to check my hcg levels and am expecting a phone call tomorrow to let me know. I have barely slept the last week, freaking out and chastising myself and my husband for being so irresponsible :nope:

Hi ladies, just stopping by.

Not been well, managed to pick up that awful norovirus, never been sick so many times in my life lol!! Feel like I've been trampled by horses now, so sore!!

Anyway, had my scan today, all went well!
Baby spot on for almost 21w and the bleed seems to have resolved!!
Consultant was a bit flummoxed about the fact I'd had chemo, as he'd never come accross this before, but I assured him that I stay in touch with CXH myself and they will send on anything of any importance!
Looks like I will be staying consultant led due to the raised BP/induction last time, not sure what that will mean, if anything. Baby is currently breech, so that could end up in a very consultant led birth anyway LOL!!

Hope everyne else is well, I'm off for an early night, still feeling a bit feeble lol x

So glad you bleed is resolved! Do you by any chance know what size it was? I wish i had some signs of things improving but do far my bleeds are worse...

Oh , the reason I have put Pregnant (expecting) for my status is merely because there was no other title that fitted!!

Dan-o so great babe is doing well and the bleed resolved!! RAff I hope the same happens for you I still think it is a good sign you haven't seen actual bleeding. Angel cutie Lukas is doing great. So sorry it has take. This long to check in. My BP is still really high And it has hard to take it easy for the past week but I have been trying to follow drs orders as best As I can.

Looks like a lot has been happening on this thread in the past 24 hours.

Grrr: Best luck with your tests. If this is your bfp then it was just meant to be. I don't have much knowledge about the subject of molar pregnancies and hcg, but what I've read is that once you have reached negative it is unlikely you will go back up and getting pregnant again is perfectly fine. Keep us posted.

Dano: So sorry you have been sick, but happy to hear all is well with your LO. I wouldn't worry too much about your LO being breech at this point as he's got plenty of room and time to get into the right position. My dd was breech, but that was due to my oddly shaped uterus (which I had no idea about until the doctor mentioned it post c-section). The c-section wasn't so bad, but I would have preferred a natural-drug free birth. The important thing of course is to get the baby out safely and as long as that goal is achieved the rest doesn't matter all that much.

Angel: Glad you are enjoying the blog. I also came across a book by a lady who had a molar pregnancy. It is called "Waiting for Daisy" I'm thinking about getting it, but who knows. Here is the website if you are curious: https://peggyorenstein.com/books/daisy.html

Well, off to eat dinner.

Thanks Vegasbaby, it's going to be a loooong night tonight!:coffee:

Hey girls havent been on for a while because everything seemed to be back to normal, until now... :( af is 3 days late and im so scared its coming back!

Damp great news about your scan! Must be a weight lifted that the bleed has gone. Hopefully bubba turns too!

Vicki if count that bleed as your period and start opks in a few days time just encase!

Angelcutie I was on chemo so mine took a while to arrive but was told you could expect it from levels being under about 60 I think. Hopefully AF shows up soon so you can start getting back to normal.

Grrrr did you get a call? Hope the wait wasn't to hard. If you are pregnant it sounds like its meant to be.

Raff how ya doing???

Want2b try not worry about AF being late as my cycles after the molar varied from 25-34 days so maybe your body is just settling down? Have you tested?

Becky cuddles with hazel are amazing! Have you seen the pictures my sister in law took of her?

Lotte sending you many hugs and thinking of your angels xxx

Everyone else ok?

Xxx

Had to run 12 min for class today. And when i got home i had a little blood on panties. So i need to figure out if she will show or not. No spotting since yesterday till i had to run?? We will see

Vicki

M2C- I'm doing okay. I'm trying to cut myself off from googling SCH stories. Most have happy endings though...but i feel like I'm creating an obsession when i waste an hour researching it!
My next appt is 2 weeks away which feels like an eternity. I think the definition of pregnancy must be waiting, always waiting for the next milestone.
But exciting news for me, my Christmas present to myself arrived today: a new violin! I've played violin almost my whole life but i haven't had a new instrument in 15 years! Very thrilled with my new one. And just in time for my symphony concert next week!

Raff its hard not to google these things! It's because its all there to read. Well it sounds like its mainly positive so I have everything crossed twice! Yes I agree with the waiting. I hope the next two weeks don't drag to much. I have my next scan two weeks today. Great news about your violin!!!! Must be awesome to have a new one after 15 years. Do you play much?

Xxx

Hi everyone,

Sorry for not being here - had a bit of a break. I just read through the last few pages - too much to comment on so my apologies.

I am ok. Had a bit of a crappy day yesterday - I miss my babies so much. Feel better today - just waiting for af - am 9 dpo and I know I am pretty much out, I know I am not ready emotionally to fall pregannt so it will be a blessing either way.

I am sorry to see new ladies her. I am sorry for your losses.

Love to you all

xx

No need to be sorry Lotte. We are all here waiting for you when you need us. We all think about you lots! I'm sorry you had a bad day lovely sending you some love. I'm sure you will know when your ready. There's no rush. Hopefully being busy with Christmas might help? How's work been?

Xxxx

Well, I just wrote a long post and then clicked on something and it went away. Had my first follow-up appointment since the d&c today. Doc said that is was indeed a partial molar (well, I hope so since you've had me believing that is what is was for the past week). My hcg level pre-surgery was 29,000, not 27,000 as I had believed (close enough). She went over the whole spiel about weekly blood draws until I get below 5 hcg and then monthly draws for the next six months. Although I didn't bring it up today, if my levels go down quickly then I think I might present her with the research that says a three month wait is acceptable. Has anyone else done this and received your doctor's support? Should get my hcg levels back tomorrow and I'll let you all know.

I had responded to all the other posts above in my failed first post, but know I have read everything and am thinking of you all. I am so happy that there is a thread like this where we can exchange our experiences and not just rely on the little bit of non-personalized info our doctors provide us (even though they do try to be supportive). Hugs to you all.

No need to be sorry Lotte. We are all here waiting for you when you need us. We all think about you lots! I'm sorry you had a bad day lovely sending you some love. I'm sure you will know when your ready. There's no rush. Hopefully being busy with Christmas might help? How's work been?

Xxxx

Thanks Laura. How have you been?- can't belive you are over 16 weeks!

Yes, we put out christmas tree up on saturday! My cats love playing with it! It also has lots of presents under it - was super organised and bought all my presents early! - is everyone ready for Christmas?

Work has been good - very busy so that keeps me busy and I am doing some freelance stuff for the company I did my phd with - so am very very busy! Its really good money though so I couldn't say no!

We had my nephew come stay the night last weekend! He is five and is such a gem. It was the first time he has stayed so i ws worried he woudl not be ok but he slept really well. We had dinner together and then we made some cakes together. In the morning we did some painting. He keeps asking my sister and mum whether he can go to Lottie's! :haha:

xx

hi ladies :) got some good news yesterday. my levels have been under 5 for 3 weeks so i am only due for monthly testing now. vegas my doc says 6 months too. what info do you have that supports a 3 month wait? id be very interested in seeing it. 6 months seems painfully long. just got my second period since all this mess so i am finally feeling a bit more relaxed about it and more like a normal person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->