Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

I'm home now thank goodness. Didn't get much rest in the hospital at all. Looking forward to being back on in my bed. One of the holes was by my belly button so its really awkward to do things. On my own from tomorrow for a few days, should be interesting!
Hope you're all ok x

bevb- how are you feeling? glad they got the problem fixed!
vegas-great numbers!!
mummy-how are you feeling?
blake- hows the baby! yes i had 2 cysts as well so im guessing that was the reason for checking, thanks for the well wishes!
kabeth-how are you doing?? thinking of you
anyone i missed, hope you are all doing well!

afm- got my numbers today 4 weeks post.....19!!! i cried on the phone to the nurse, she was like, "why are you crying? this is good!" i told her how ive been sick the past few days and thought it was coming back! also just got back from my ultrasound, no more cysts!! they said my uterus looked perfect! i am so happy and grateful!!

I asked her when I can TTC, she said 6 mos-1 yr from zero, but 6 months would be ok to try..i explained how dr.goldstein accepts emails and what not, she said by all means email him and get his advice since he's an oncologist who wrote all the books, so i think i will do that once I hit zero!!

Well i have been spotting here and there sill. And today had a little spotting on panties. So i am back to wearing a liner thinking i will get a little flow. Cramping some too.

Vicki

If i dont start or stop by monday i will call then and see if they can induce it so it will get a flow.

Vicki

Angel2cutie, excellent results. So glad that you have had a great drop. Almost there! xx

Bevb, glad you are home. A friend has endometriosis. She has a little 12 month old so it doesn't affect that as long as its away from overies but it does cause the pain. She has recently had another operation to remove the scar tissue and starting to get back to normal now. She gets a lot of pain also during af. There are some great treatments out there that look at diet, the,best exercises, pain relief etc. I hope they suggest something that can help long term. It's great they found it early too.

Laura, I know not long. Starting to try and will it out... Don't think that works though. My hubby likes surfing and fishing which where we live involves lots of very bumpy roads to get to the coast so he is doing all he can too by taking me with him... I thought it was going to pop out last night with all the bumps :)

Megan, not long now. How are you going?

Tina and Eleanor, absolutely loving your pics. You are both so lucky xx

Vicky, all is starting to look positive. Maybe the hormones are still getting out of your system from the shot but sounds like af is trying hard. Fingers crossed it starts soon xx

Angelcutie - feeling a little better today. Still awkward to do stuff. I can't bend over so anything on the floor is staying there!
Jackyb - thanks that's good to know. Seems quite a common thing. My next appointment isn't until march so he must be confident that was the problem. I can't wait for the surgery pain to go and find out if I'm fixed. I really want to be pain free for the wedding! Then we can get in with ttc. Xx

Bevb: Glad you are home and I hope you are feeling better.

Angel: 19 is brilliant! If you e-mail Dr. G. let us know what he says. That is really nice if he accepts e-mails.

Jacky: I hope those bumpy roads work for you, but I will say that I live off a bumpy road and it did nothing for me other than hurt and make me need to pee.

Vicki: I hope things start fully for you and if not I hope your doctor can help.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. We are off to see another Christmas parade tonight. Trying really hard to get into the holiday spirit, but finding I am still a bit of a Scrooge.

Vicki- hope AF shows up proper for you soon. Seems like you've been spotting for a week! That would make me crazy!

Jacky-Thanks for your prayers. What day is your due date again? I was also curious what's it like celebrating Christmas in the summer, what sort of traditions do you have? Seems so confusing to me!

AFM- not a lot of change...I've been doing quite a bit of laying around. Friends took care of my DD for 2 days this week, and my mom was up a couple days helping out. My DH will take care of Gloria over the weekend, so life has been pretty easy! I'd love to make it to my next ultrasound without bleeding out. Just 11 days till then. It is very nice to have made it to 12 weeks. I think we're going to officially start telling people next week. I'm terrible at keeping this a secret, I can think of almost 20 people who already know!

Raff, that's great you have been able to rest. I hope you make it to the scan with bleeding. This little one is determined - 12 weeks wow. That went quick (probably not for you though).
I have 3 different due dates depending on the doc, ranging from 14th Jan to 20th Jan. Working on the middle which means I'm over that 36 week mark before Christmas. I would love to get to Christmas as my brother and his parent can actually make it this year to my parents house on the day. We still have roast meat and veg and pudding (british colony spirit) but its a hot day. It's nice to eat outside in the sun or go to the beach after lunch but most people have a nap so they can eat again. We usually look at all the lights on houses in the lead up too. We get real trees but use pine trees so a few days before we go searching to find one. Definitely fun especially if you have to cut it again to get it inside :) I think its pretty much similar but just hot.

Bevb, I hope the pain is gone and this will be the last you have to deal with. When is your wedding? What are your plans? Have you got it all sorted?

Vegasbaby, my hubby has planned the bumpy road again so it happens... It did hurt a lot so hopefully I can avoid it or it happens but not for a couple of weeks :)

I had my work Christmas party last night so now officially done with all work related things until next year when I return. It is a massive load off. Now to focus on nesting and getting ready :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend xx

Jackyb - happy maternity leave :) how exciting!
Wedding day is new years eve. Only a small wedding so luckily not too much organising. We bought it forward because of being pregnant. So to make sure Tilly is still kind of with us on the day I've bought a T charm for a bracelet to wear.
I'm still not very mobile, a bit concerned the stitches might be too tight in my belly button. I don't know how I'm going to make it to work on Monday! I might call the hospital tomorrow and make sure the feeling is normal.

Oh how lovely. It sounds special. Not long now. It's good you have some great things to look forward to over the holiday season xx I hope you start to feel some improvement very soon xx

Vicki sorry your body is still not playing ball. I hope you get some answers from the doctor next week. :hugs:

Becky so glad you are on mat leave now! Not long till babe will be here!

Bev where abouts in cambridge are you from? I live and work in cambridge too! Are you going to addenbrookes? I went like every week for 10 months to the daphne ward! I think they were fed up of me!

Raff yay for 12 weeks. You buba is a fighter i know it will be fine!

Angel great results! 19 so soon is really good. You will be negative for your next one!

Vegas :hugs: for not feeling in the christmas spirit. I know how you feel, but just trying to stay positive it will be our time soon. :hugs:

Laura my babies are called bonnie and willow. They are both tortishell. Willow just bought me a present of a dead mouse! Gotta love them. Hope you are ok.

Afm, af showed up yesterday, i go for hopefully my final blood test this week. So far they are normal but just have this one to go! Went to see Rory at the crematorium today. I was thinking of getting either some balloons or chinese lanterns to let off on christmas day. What do you guys think?

This weekend has been quiet, done some work and some baking. Just watching x factor now, ready to go to bed! Such an old woman! Hope you all had good ones!

Love you all

Xx

Lotte - I live nearer to Ely really but work in Cambridge. Yes been going to the Daphne ward. They are wonderful. They have helped me with all the other problems I had as well. Couldn't have asked for better care.
Fingers crossed for you final blood test. So relieved I'm on monthly urine samples now.
Chinese lanterns would be lovely.
I'm watching x factor to :) trying to get myself together to go to work tomorrow, stitches are really pulling. Very normal apparently.
Xx

Lotte, both sound lovely and something special to remember your beautiful angel by. I hope you are surrounded by love from family and friends during this time. You are such an amazingly strong women. Good luck with your last blood test. I am so glad your levels have dropped do quickly this time. I hope you get some answers soon. Thinking of you xx

Lotte- i think balloons or chinese lanterns are a great idea. We have bought special ornaments to put on the tree in memory of our miscarried babys. Our first mc was in 2009. Every year i treasure the reminder of that little one as i hang up their ornament. I still need to choose one for our pmp baby.

Yes, it has been 11 days. A few days ago i stared cramping so went to bathrom and blood came out as i peed. Still doing that but only a spot or two on pad still.

I spent the weekend at my folks house with my brothers who flew in from hawaii and utah abd my sister there too. My dad is dying from lou gerhigs. Sowe were all together just in case he goes before christmas. I thunk he will. But could be later too. Its hard but he is suffering too. I dont want him to suffer any longer.

Vicki

Vicki sorry your body is still not playing ball. I hope you get some answers from the doctor next week. :hugs:

Bev where abouts in cambridge are you from? I live and work in cambridge too! Are you going to addenbrookes? I went like every week for 10 months to the daphne ward! I think they were fed up of me!

Angel great results! 19 so soon is really good. You will be negative for your next one!

Vegas :hugs: for not feeling in the christmas spirit. I know how you feel, but just trying to stay positive it will be our time soon. :hugs:

Laura my babies are called bonnie and willow. They are both tortishell. Willow just bought me a present of a dead mouse! Gotta love them. Hope you are ok.

Afm, af showed up yesterday, i go for hopefully my final blood test this week. So far they are normal but just have this one to go! Went to see Rory at the crematorium today. I was thinking of getting either some balloons or chinese lanterns to let off on christmas day. What do you guys think?

This weekend has been quiet, done some work and some baking. Just watching x factor now, ready to go to bed! Such an old woman! Hope you all had good ones!

Love you all

Xx

I love the lantern idea to send of for Rory :flow:

Love you all

Xx

I love the lantern idea to send off for Rory :flow:

Lotte - I think it's a beautiful idea to release balloons and/or lanterns for Rory. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->