Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

B&L: I'm a landscape architect. So I design outdoor spaces. With this new job I will be working on park projects. Good to hear that you have recovered so quickly. Btw, what part of Washington are you in? I lived Portland about six years ago and really miss the area (though I don't miss all the rain and cold).

Wow great job Vegas! You will be zero in no time!

Such a heartbreaking, devastating time here in the U.S.A., as I'm sure you all have heard of all the of the young lives as well as the lives of 6 adults have been taken yesterday in my state. I live only 30 minutes away from Newtown and it deeply saddens me, especially being a teacher myself. Hope everyone hugs their children a little bit tighter. Really makes you not take life for granted. <3 xoxo

Angel: Such shocking and sad news. I cried and cried when I heard what had happened. Seems like the school had security measures in place, but when you have someone as sick and determined as this individual there is not much that can be done. My heart breaks for the families of the victims. You just wish you could turn back time and prevent it from happening.

Excellent news vegasbaby! Wonderful on the job offer too. Some good things to end the year xx

Tina, its great that you have bounced back quicker with Lukas. Did Blake have a good birthday?

Good luck with your email angel xx

I think Blake had a good Birthday. I can't believe he is 4 years old. His Birthday party was today and he was surrounded by so much love!

B&L: I'm a landscape architect. So I design outdoor spaces. With this new job I will be working on park projects. Good to hear that you have recovered so quickly. Btw, what part of Washington are you in? I lived Portland about six years ago and really miss the area (though I don't miss all the rain and cold).

That sounds like a Very neat job!! We live in Spokane so lots less rain. I do enjoy The Portland area I would rather visit there that Seattle area (sorry Raff lol)

Wow great job Vegas! You will be zero in no time!

Such a heartbreaking, devastating time here in the U.S.A., as I'm sure you all have heard of all the of the young lives as well as the lives of 6 adults have been taken yesterday in my state. I live only 30 minutes away from Newtown and it deeply saddens me, especially being a teacher myself. Hope everyone hugs their children a little bit tighter. Really makes you not take life for granted. <3 xoxo

To be so close to that tragedy must be so much more devastating my heartbreaks for all those who lost loved ones...

Hi ladies how are you all?

Eleanor and tina congratulations on orla and lukas. That is amazing that you both had your rainbow on the same day!

Dano raff and laura how are you all feeling cant believe how quick they are going.

Megan i bet you are excited... just thought everyone else has a advent calendar to countdown to xmas you could use it to countdown to dd lol.

How are you lotte?

Welcome to all the new ladies

Hope everyone else is ok sorry to not mention you all by name.

Afm im good my girls are growing so fast. Ive almost cracked potty training with dd1 and carys turned 3 months yesterday and did her first full on giggle. Oh and i also had to do a hpt this morning and it was a faint positive. It might be false but i doubt it. I am terrified!! Lol xx

Thanks ladies, yes so heartbreaking :(

I emailed Dr. G and he wrote me back the next day! He told me I was in good hands with my dr and since he's been getting numerous emails he decided to attach the protocol he gives to all his patients on the management of molar pregnancies. I am going to bring it to my dr next week of anyone is interested I can post it here for you!

hi ladies..

hope u are all ok?!

just a quick one...been having awful migraines since mmc ....does anyone know anything about it spreading to the brain?

x

I just got back from my OB appointment and got to hear the heartbeat again! So thankful for dopplers! I have the best doctor this pregnancy. I felt so bad for her though. She just found out she had an ectopic pregnancy. She said she has to wait 6 months after her Methotrexate before ttc again. I think we really bonded over what a heartache these complicated miscarriages can be with the frustration of loss and the added waiting. All to say she is a really wonderful empathetic doctor.

Sorry i have not been on. I thinking my period is almost over just spotting now. I was wxpecting to have my baby the 14th and 3:30 a.m the day of the 14th i got the call we were expecting, my dad passed somwhere between midnight and then in his sleep. We had his funeral today. It was hard. And now i am trying to think of what to get my mom for christmas. Its going to be hard for her and all if us. Any ideas are welcome. Other then that as soon as i stop spotting i will try to telk dh that we have not done it for almost 20 days give or take so we have to make it up. Every other day,

Hope all is going well for everyone.

Vicki

Rachie don't leave us hanging! Congrats on the potty training as well as on Carys giggles! Raff such great news you have a great Dr! If I have anymore I will be looking for a new office I have decided. Vicki I'm so sorry about the passing of your father the 14th is not a good day for you. Is your mother a reader?? Maybe a book on loss would be helpful for when she is ready or you could go the exact opposite and focus on spa type stuff as it sounded like your fathers passing wasnt quick so maybe something to pamper her will be well deserved?

Angel: Glad you got a response from Dr. G. I may ask for the letter in the future.

Vicki: I am so sorry to hear about your father. I agree with B&L that something to pamper your mom might be nice. I'm sure she has been very focused on your dad and a little time just for her would probably do her good.

Raff: Glad you got to hear the hb again. Such an amazing sound. Sorry to hear your doctor has also experienced a loss, but at least now she can better empathize with her patients. It is a tough thing for anyone to go through, but as a caregiver it will make her a better doctor. I think it was nice of her to share her experience since we all know it is not an easy story to share.

I'm off to get my hair cut and highlighted for the first time since July. I am way overdue, but as we know you are not supposed to have your hair dyed in your first trimester so I was waiting. Guess it wouldn't have made a difference. The only silver lining is I guess I saved myself some money by missing an appointment. Hope everyone is well.

Raff I'm so pleased you got to hear bubba and that your dr is lovely.

Rachie.... Any news?!?!? Do you think your preggo?

Vicki I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Hugs being sent your way. As for a gift maybe a pamper gift and your time. I lost my dad on the 23rd dec 2008 so I know how hard it is round Christmas. It's all about being with family at this time.

Vegas how did your hair go? Did it make you feel better?

Becky and Megan how you feeling?

Xxx

Aimze when I was taken to charring cross they only gave me an X-ray to check my lungs so I think it's unlikely to get to your brain before going to your lungs. Maybe it's just all the hormones? If you are worried then talk to your dr for reassurance!

Tina so pleased Blake enjoyed his birthday. How is he finding bubba?

Eleanor how are you and your little ones?

Everyone else are you ok?

I have my scan tomorrow! I'm hoping all is well with this baby then we will share the news! Fingers crossed!

Raff, wonderful to hear the heart beat and excellent you have a doc you feel comfortable with who understands. Excellent xx

Vicki, so sorry for the loss of your father. Thinking of you during the holiday period xx

Rach, any more news? Exciting to hear about how well your girls are doing xx

Dano, any news?

I had another check up yesterday - my stomach had not grown for over 3 weeks so got to see the bub as I needed a scan to che k placenta. Everything looked good and bubs was measuring to date. It's amazing that they are all wrapped up in there. Not really anymore room for it now. Bit stressful though as my appoi.tment was at 9, I then had to sit on the heart monitor for 45 minutes as bubs heart rate was high (no baby is going to be settled when they are squeezing on them and taking up their limited space) and then didn't get results or scan until 4pm. I'm glad it was all done in the one day though. I though the docs wanted to keep you relaxed not stress you out? Fingers crossed this happens very soon, I am so over all of it now.

Oh and Laura, good luck with your scan today.

Hope everyone is well xx

Laura, sorry just realised I'm a day ahead as its Wednesday for me now :) good luck tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->