Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Lotte great news at being discharged!! Angel congrats on your negative. Are you just doing monthly draws now or do they want a few weeks in a row of negative first??

So much good news on here lately. Hooray for everyone!

Glad to hear all the good news from those who have just had babies or those who are pregnant.

Raff, sorry to hear about the pp, but the fact that they are monitoring you closely sounds good.

Lotte, so happy to hear you won't be needing any more blood drawn. I pray that your 2013 is a better year. I feel it will be for all of us. We will make 13 our lucky number!

Angel: Congrats on the negative!

AFM: Today was a looong day. Went to have my blood drawn first thing (brought dd with me, which was a mistake as she was a little wiggle butt the whole time). Once I dropped her off I went to meet with the HR lady about the new job and then spent the remainder of the day filling out forms and having tests done (drug and a physical). I'm looking forward to working again, but I'm even looking more forward to going home to be with family for the holidays. Twelve hours of driving on Saturday, but it should be worth it. If I don't get back on here before then, Merry Christmas to all.

Where is your family at?? Safe travels and good long on the long drive does dd do well in the car??

Rachie Any news on the pregnancy test? How did carys injections go?

Tina glad to hear your feeling good! What a lovely crimbo you will have!

Eleanor lovely to hear orla is ok and your doing so well. I saw your picture you posted on fb this morning! How lovely! Christmas must be very exciting in your house!

Lotte great news on being discharged from cx! I'm so pleased to hear from you. We all think of you often. Hope Christmas isn't to difficult on you and you get lots of rest.

Angel what great news! Wooooooo! So pleased to hear your negative!

Raff we have all our fingers and toes crossed it moves!

Xxx

Vegas a 12 hour drive!!! Crumbs! Worth it to be with family. Good to hear things are moving forwards towards your new jobs.

Vicki hope your ok.

To everyone who won't be on before Christmas ill say it now!

Merry Christmas xxxx

Hi lovely ladies...

Glad hormones are where they should.be...

raff - im sure will all be ok...stay off google!

vicky - im so.sorry to hear aboiut your dad :-( your angel is with their grndad...

ladies need those who went to sheffield as they measure differently...

ive been at -0.01 an there abouts for about 6weeks....todays is .28...why?! I know anything under 35 is classed as normal but just worried as when i had .28 last time my hcg was about 20.....last blood 5 weeks ago was >2...

confused.com!

x

B&L- I showed my dr what Dr G sent me and he said that it was great, so I'll be doing 2 more weeks of negatives and then 3 monthlies :) prob will start TTC between 3-6 months but I'll see how I feel still nervous :/

Thanks everyone and happy holidays to everyone!!

B&L: Our families both live in Memphis, TN. I'm really hoping Charlotte will behave for the drive. I am bringing an arsenal of toys, games, dvds and snacks. I also need to bring earplugs, just in case.

Angel: Glad your doctor was willing to listen to Dr. G's advice.

The nurse just called and said I was at 17. After the 42 last week I was hoping it would be lower. Honestly, I was hoping to be negative as it makes me sad knowing that I have pregnancy hormones still in me, but no baby. I don't have to go back for two more weeks (mainly because they know I will be out of town next week). I know my numbers are really good just three weeks out, but good numbers still don't make me any happier about the situation. Sorry, I don't mean to be a Debbie Downer, just feeling a bit low today.

Vegas baby please Dnt feel a Debbie downer!! im always a misery mildred!

just to put it in context i got 17 about 5months post erpc so your doin great hun :) x

Vegas, don't be down. Here, any result < 25 isn't consider positive for pregnancy (negative still less than 5 but there is this zone of neither). I remember my levels got to the same poi.t and then took 3 more weeks to get close to 5. The drop can slow down at that level. It is heading in the right direction and likely to.be very close for your next test. Having it in 2 weeks is probably easier as Houser missing some of the slow drop. Don't worry about feeling down. It's part of it, but your levels arelooking great! Enjoy thr holidays and long drive xx

Laura thinking of you during this time xx especially on 23rd xx

Merry Christmas everyone and looking forward to hearing great things for everyone in 2013. 13 is my lucky number so it is going to be a good one xx

Hello ladies - hows everyone doing?

Sorry I haven't posted much, I have been reading and keeping up to date with all thats going on but keeping quite as I've had a rough couple of weeks - been in hospital 3 times with suspected pre-eclampsia but symptoms haven't got worse so they keep sending me home and asking me to come back in a couple of days. Going back in tomorrow for more monitoring! Baby is well though and moving lots, just can't wait to meet him/her now - only 2 days till my due date!

I hope everyone has a fab Christmas if I don't manage to get on here before then! Looking forward to hearing what everyone got up to!

Any talk of induction Megan?? They kept putting me off with my pre-eclampsia and then it turned severe and it made for a challenging experience.

Megan I hope bubba arrives soon for you..... Sooo looking forward to your news!

Everyone else ok?

Happy Christmas Eve xxxx

Just want to wish everyone a very merry christmas and a wonderful new year.

Thanks for all your support over the past year - you are all so very special to me. I could never have got through the year without you. :hugs:

Xx

Merry Christmas to all our molar ladies, hope you all have a lovely day, thinking of you all, wherever you are in your journeys xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->