Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Lotte!! Oh my god lovely! I have my fingers, ties, arms legs and everything else I can cross, crossed for you. How are you feeling?

Xxx

Lotte that is the best post of the whole year in my opinion!!! Do you plan to keep testing to watch the line get darker?? Tons and tons of super sticky thoughts your way!!!

Just gonna say happy new year to all of you lovely ladies! May 2013 bring us all better times! Thank you all for being such wonderful support! Your all amazing!

Love you all xxxx

Thank you my lovelies. Such lovely comments. :flower:

I will test for a couple of days because the line was faint today. Hopefully it will get darker. Just need to stay patient. If it is darker on weds then i will ring my consultant to see if there is anything from the tests i had done after rory's passing that i should be aware of. I have my appt a week friday to go through it all.

Happy new year to everyone as well. Heres to 2013 and everything it has to offer!

I love you all so much and am eternally grateful for you ongoing support!

Xx

Keep us updated on those lines lotte. I'm hoping they get darker! We are always here for you lovely! Always!

Xxx

Wow Lotte! So wonderful. I'm praying for darkening lines! And a sticky bean!

Oh Lotte - I am keeping everything crossed for you. What a fabulous way to begin the new year. xxx

Oh Lotte, that is wonderful. I have my 2 sets of everything crossed for you that it gets darker and is a sticky bean xx that would be the best start to 2013 xx

Good luck Lotte for your appointment if I forget to say it closer. I hope it brings you answers xx

I hope the new year brings everyone great things and all the happiness in the world xx Bubs wanted to wait for the new year so I know it will be a wonderful year for me. I pray that it is just as wonderful for everyone else xx

Looking forward to seeing the collection of rainbows born this year that join the precious little ones from the end of 2012 xx

Thanks to everyone for their support last year. You all provided me with a place of understanding, support and friendship that I couldn't get anywhere else. My life and journey to my rainbow has been made richer because of it and are truely grateful. I free that 2013 will be a lucky one for all of us xx

Praying for you lotte!! :) :)

Thank you ladies for providing me with comfort when I was down, I never thought I would be happy again, but life does go on and I know with each day thy passes I'm one step closer to having my rainbow. Here's to a happy and healhy 2013 ladies!!!

Yep :thumbup:

The line was quite a bit darker. Now i just need to stay calm chilled and relaxed! Nice and easy (not!).

Thanks for asking Laura. Saw your little bump on facebook! You look lovely - although your hair is a different colour which confused me! :)

How was everyone's new year?

Xx

I might have oculated last week but not really sure. I did it enough if i did. But just didnt want to start opk until i know if i am going to keep having cycles and if they are going to be normal or every other month like before whempn i got preg,

Excellent Lotte, praying for darker again xx

Vicki. Sounds promising that things are getting back to normal :)

Laura, like Lotte said your fb photo is lovely. I also had to look a couple of times due to hair colour. You look excellent.

Tina, Eleanor, Each, loving all your photos xx

Excellent news Megan. Can't wait to see a photo of your little girl xx

As for me. Saw my doc today and she has booked me in for next Wednesday 9th to be induced. At our,hospital they don't induce on weekends so have to wait until she is on rotation again. She did a sweep and is hoping I go on my own now as already dilated slightly. Blood pressure still climbing so looking forward to the relief once I have it. I'm praying I go in the next few days. Fingers crossed.

I hope everyone is well and getting negative bloods to start 2013 (apart from you Lotte - definitely praying for positive and the,best start to the year for you xx) xx

Lotte great news on the line! Looking forward to hearing that it will get darker. When are you calling your consultant? It's gonna be very difficult to try not to worry but try take it just one day at a time. All here to support you lovely.

Vicki hoping you ovulated and caught that egg! Let us know of you have any signs.

Becky that's great that your booked in for induction but fingers crossed baby decids to come before! Exciting to know its not long till baby is here. Hopefully your blood pressure doesn't climb to much.

Megan hope you and your rainbow are well. I'm hoping to read all about it soon!!!

I dyed my hair but I'm unsure about it!!!! Hehe! Have a mini bump which is nice.

Xxx

Lotte, wonderful news, so excited for you!!
Happy New year to you all.
Been a busy time with Christmas and the wedding. But I am very pleased to say I am now a Mrs :) xx

Bev congratulations! How did it go? I wished we could do it all again!!! Xxx

Thanks. It went really well but very quick. I felt really emotional as we had decided to do it when we found out I was pregnant. But I kept it together. I had a bracelet with a T on, so she was still part of the day.
We are having a bigger day in 2014, so I do get to do it all again. Hopefully with an extra bridesmaid or page boy this time. Xx

Thanks Vicki - I hope you catch the little eggy :)

Bev Congrats on becoming a Mrs! such wonderful news! Where about did you get married - was it local?

Laura - So rang my consultant this morning. Spoke to his secretary who spoke to him. She didn't get anything away but said that it woudl be fine to wait to next friday and I didn't need anything else except to take my folic acid! I am hoping that means that what ever caused me to lose Rory was a chance thing. But now I just wantit to be Friday next week, so I haev a few more days under my belt in this pregnancy and I hoepfully find out what happened to my precious angel.

Also I am finding it hard. I suppose most of us that fall pregannt have quite a long break because we have to wait to ttc, but its weird because I just wish I was 30 weeks pregannt still instead I'm not. I had a look at the preganncy after loss board and there was the same group their when I was pregnant with Rory - I am very very grateful to be pregnnat again but emotional its hard.

Trying to keep myself busy at work today - not working much - hence why I am on here - MUST do some more work!

Oh and Laura your new hair looks lovely!
xx

oh and Becky great news on theinduction - can't wait to meet you mini-me!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->