Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Laura how was Corbans Christmas?? He is at a really fun age I bet to enjoy all the presents!!

Tina he doesn't quite understand but was so excited about all the presents !!! How was Blake? Xxx

This year was great for him--last year he was overwhelmed but he had a blast yesterday!!

How was everyone's Christmas? How are all you ladies doing?

How are all the preggo moms feeling?

Just got my results back and I am negative for the second week in a row! One more weekly then on to monthlies! Also finally got AF on Christmas, so happy to feel my body getting back to normal =)

Angelcutie - congrats on your being negative again and on AF showing up for you!

I had a lovely if very hectic Christmas, it was really nice to see all my family.

Been in hospital again today with high BP - they have decided I need to be induced and I'm booked in for Saturday (I will be 40+4) bit scared but very excited I will have my bubs by the end of the weekend!

Hope everyone else had a great Christmas!

That's excellent on all fronts Angel!

Megan, im so glad they are going to induce you. You can't keep ending up in hospital. Ooh so exciting. Congrats!

Hope everyone is well xx

Had a good Christmas but have been ill myself since then. My low blood pressure is rising and I'm so swollen and have bad carpel tunnel in my hands. The last few days I haven't been able to do anything for myself. Also have sleep constantly. I saw my doc yesterday who is getting concerned about how quickly things ate starting to deteriorate and said she would have induced me then if the baby's head would stay engaged and she didn't want to do a c section. If it will stay engaged for my next appointment wednesday she is going to book me in to be induced before the next weekend. She is more happy with 38 weeks. So my job now is to ensure I can keep the head engaged. So lots of stairs walking etc. Fingers crossed I can get labour started on my own

On a fun note, my hubby and I are taking my niece and nephew to see a movie tonight as their Christmas present (they have so many toys we decided quality time was worth more - they are 4 and 7). Looking forward to doing something with them :)

Becky what movie are you taking them too?? One if my earliest memories is my aunt and uncle taking me to lunch for my Birthday I think I was turning 5?? And they let me pick out my gift at a huge department store I felt so special for spending that afternoon with them!! Megan I'm glad your Drs have set a date yet I'm surprised its still a few days away! Thoughts and prayers everything goes smoothly and you are updating with baby pics soon!!

Tina, we are going to see Wreak it Ralf. The kids picked it out by watching all of the previews on YouTube. They get to pick what snack and drink theg want. Really looking forward to it. We thought quality time was heaps better than more toys. And its a good excuse to see a fun kids movie...

Hi ladies! Not much new going on here. I've had a terrible cold since Christmas Eve but finally feeling like it's coming to an end. The holidays were okay...my in laws are always a bit awkward. They either ignore me completely or ask way too personal questions! But now I'm home with my DD and DH for the rest of the week and it's very relaxing.

Jacky- i hope you go into labor soon. The last month can be so uncomfortable. Its great to hear that your doc wants to get you out of misery as well!

Vicki- hope you had a good Christmas and were able to make some good memories even with your dad's passing. Are you ttc now that AF showed up?

Raff yes i had a good christmas, it was just wierd without my dad there. I bought my mom 2 christmas ornaments one says always in our hearts and has a place for a picture of dad. The other says When one becomes a memory, our memeroy turns into a treasure. Or something like that. Then i got her a locket and told her we would work on getting pictures in them.

I actually should be getting ready to ovulate i think. My calendar is off since this is the first and i cinsider it all reset. But we are not preventing and i am trying to get him to do it more often. Its working since i was spottung for so long then my cycle.

Before i knew i was going to have this issue after i found out inwas preg, i sat down and looked at the caledar. According to my last cycle i was 2 weeks farther rhen what the u/s said. (i blame of course the molar/miscarriage on it) so according to my cycle i would have been due the 20th of dec. I usually have a amino at 36 weeks to see if lungs are ready to deliver. They have been on the ones we did that on except my daughter so we repeated at 38 week and then deluvered. With this one i was in school till the 12 so i was planning on talking to dr to try to not deliver till the 13, my dad passed on the 13. So i was expecting to deliver the same day dad passed. How ironic is that? I still having a hard time with that. Thinking the lord planned my miscarriage so i could be there for my family and at the funeral. In my mind i would rather not have gotten pregnant so i wouldnt have to go thru that. But i also believe the lord has his plans for a reason and we wont know what they are until he wants us to. And that he will give us no challenges that we can not overcome without is help.

If it was for me praying for comfort this all would have been immpossable but tge lord was with me and helping. And i will keep praying that he has plans to give me a rainbow baby asap.

Vicki

Hi ladies..

lots of talk of babies arriving over weekend :) very exciting!

vicky i feel similar to you in a random way. i had a reading and she said february would bring a baby....low an behold my due date was feb.....then when i miscarried i thought we'd have treatment (iui) straight away but because of the molar weve had to wait. Now what month will we have iui? February.....i have a good feeling my poppy is looking over me!

hope everyone else is well x

Tina, we are going to see Wreak it Ralf. The kids picked it out by watching all of the previews on YouTube. They get to pick what snack and drink theg want. Really looking forward to it. We thought quality time was heaps better than more toys. And its a good excuse to see a fun kids movie...

It's a cute movie!! We saw it with Blake and my in laws!!

Vicki the ornaments sound lovely that you got your mom!! My DH got a locket for me for Christmas and had a wee pic made up they are sweet presents!

Aimze that sounds very promising!! On one of the other threads I'm active on one of the ladies had a reading as well that said September would be her month and after a whole year went by she got a BFP this Sept. we told her the psychic was just a head by a year and didn't specify what year it would be. I hope feb/march brings great news if not sooner :dust:

Aimze that sounds very promising!! On one of the other threads I'm active on one of the ladies had a reading as well that said September would be her month and after a whole year went by she got a BFP this Sept. we told her the psychic was just a head by a year and didn't specify what year it would be. I hope feb/march brings great news if not sooner :dust:

Exactly!

My lady didnt say Feb due date or a Feb conception - she just said Feb!

On a plus note last urine results are minus 0.10 so happy days!

Happy New Year in advance ladies - I really hope 2013 brings all of the joys and healths that you need!

I'm feeling very optimistic for 2013 and it also means only 14 Saturdays till my wedding! Yay :)

x

Aimze - brilliant news on your last results - really pleased for you.
I bet the next 14 weeks will fly by till your wedding too.

Vicki - I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. I must have missed your post initially. The ornaments you bought your mum sound lovely - really special.

Raff - hope your cold is better now.

Love to everyone else - keep checking on here and Facebook for news of the new arrivals! Exciting times!

I had a bit of a panic yesterday with Orla. She was born with a slight red mark in her groin area which was getting bigger and darker so I went to the docs (this was a couple of weeks ago) and he said he thought it was just a birth mark but to keep an eye on it. Anyway, last night I went to change her nappy and it was full of blood. The mark was bleeding - it wasn't pouring or anything like that but it took quite a while to stop and we went through quite a few wipes/cotton wool. My worry was that it could get infected if she poos near it so we phoned NHS direct and they said to take her to the doctors on Monday but if it bleeds again to phone them back. I was panicking a bit until we'd spoken the them. Luckily it hasn't bled again so we'll see what the doctor says on Monday.

Anyway, if I don't get back on here beforehand, hope everyone has a good New Year. It's just a quiet one for us this year (again!) but that's fine by me! Sleep is too important to me at the moment to be partying!! xx

Poor Orla!! Let us know what the Dr. Says!! Does it seem to hurt her??

I got a faint bfp this morning at 9 dpo on an i.c and a frer. I took the tests cause I feel funny - I have a funny taste in my mouth and have been up for a wee in the night for the last few nights and also had a night sweat.

Really scared that I will have a chemical or a miscarriage. I know its still so early!

Hopefully this is teh start of a better year for me!

hoep everyone else is ok. Sorry for this purely selfish post.

love to you all
xx

not selfish @ all Lotte!!

I really hope this is the start of an amazing 2013" x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79