Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Ladies!! So sorry I have been MIA!

I haven't been getting the notification emails - I promise to write more often!!!

So I had my third and final IUI today - my OH only had 5mil swimmers which is pretty pants, I only had 1 egg too so not looking likely...

I have loads of exciting things coming up, hen do this weekend, wedding in 6 weeks so I am honestly not fussed about this result!!!

We have also today been refered for IVF, the waiting list in our area is only 6 weeks which is very soon!!

Lots of hugs to you all x

Aimze what a wonder wedding gift that will be for the IVF in potentially just a few months woohoo!!

Snow day today. Kids and husband home, i slept all day. I feel o'ing cramps now, so i think i am now....

Vicki

Hi there. My name is Heather. I am 6w +2d and need to talk about whats going on with me. A little about this pregnancy:
LMP January 8
Ovulated Jan 21
Pos preg test long about Feb 5 or 6

pretty bad ms week 4
week 5 loss of symptoms so I had my hcg levels checked
at 5w+1 they were 2596
at 5w+3 they were 7970
at 5w+6 they were 17907
at 6w+1 they were 33085

at 6w+1 I went in for cramping (low dull achy af like cramps) and red and pink bleeding. I had four ultrasounds done two abdominal and two trans vag

Of all four none could detect a heartbeat. My cervix was closed. They found a few cysts. One on one of my ovaries and one not on an ovary. They then said they saw a "structure" adjacent to the yolk sac or at the fetal pole which could indicate an abnormal fetal pole, or it could indicate a hemorrhage, or a partial molar pregnancy, but that it was uncertain.

Next day, without even doing another scan, my dr. office calls me telling me they want to schedule a consult for a d and c. My bleeding has stopped havent had anymore of the pink/red stuff.

I dont know what to think. I would like to think I still have a glimmer of hope. The ER doc said that with HCG levels that high he should be able to see a lot more than just a gest sac and yolk sac.

Anyone have a similar situation to this, or can anyone give any advice?

Wow, another snow day for kids. (i was planning on keeping them home anyways). But iit has been a long time since they had 2 days off in a row because of snow.

Vicki

Hi Ladies,

I went for my first scan today I am supposed to be 9 weeks. I got the devastating news that its a complete molar pregnancy. I am going in to hospital for my D and C tomorrow and should be out on Sunday. I'm really nervous that its an invasive mole and I am worried about the cancer risk. I am really glad I found this group.

Hi Ladies,

I went for my first scan today I am supposed to be 9 weeks. I got the devastating news that its a complete molar pregnancy. I am going in to hospital for my D and C tomorrow and should be out on Sunday. I'm really nervous that its an invasive mole and I am worried about the cancer risk. I am really glad I found this group.

Hello lovely, I'm so sorry to read your story. It's a difficult and scary time but we are all here to lend a shoulder. I had a cmp August 11. Try not worry about a persistent molar it's very unlikely you will need any further treatment. Good luck with your d and c tomorrow I hope it's not to hard on you. Please keep us updated and ask any questions you need to.

Takecare xxxx

Heyluu I'm sorry to hear about the time your having. I'm unsure of what you should see with what hcg levels so I can't offer much advice. Could you have a repeat scan in a few days to see if there is any change?

Xxx

Aimze fingers crossed for your iui. Sounds like you have some exciting times! How was your hen? Wedding in6 weeks!!!!! Exciting or what!!! I'm also glad to hear about bring referred for Ivf! Fingers crossed the iui worked but good news you have the Ivf in sight if not.

Ladies how are the rest of you? What are you weekend plans?

Lotte are you ok?

Rainbows all doing well?

I've had a sickness bug and oh had it later in the week! Been yuk! Also had my nans funeral today. But on the positive corbans potty training is still going well and I'm 28 weeks.

Xxx

Sorry to see you ladies on here. So sorry for your losses xx This is a great support network with ladies at different points of there journeys to their rainbows xx

Laura sorry to hear you were poorly. I hope you are feeling better. Thinking of you and your family during this time xx

We are doing well. Just thinking how lucky I am everyday :)

Heyluu: I too am not sure what is going on, but I hope you get some answers soon. :hugs

Kerlouet: Hope your surgery went well. There is a lot of scary stuff out there with regards to molar pregnancies, but you will see on this board a lot of positive news as well. The chances of getting cancer are pretty small and it appears to be very treatable should it happen. These ladies have been a tremendous support to me so please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have.:hugs:

Thanks ladies, we definitely think so. I can't get over how alert she is. It seems like every day there is something new she can do. My favourite is when she looks at me and smiles :)

Laura, wow on fhe toilet training. You have a little star! I can't believe how quickly hehas picked it up!
Congrats on 28 weeks, not long now. How are you doing?

Vicki. Goodluck xx

A week and a half to two weeks is going to be a long wait. Hopefully it will go by fast. And if neg. Hopefully period will be here sooner then later so i can start trying again.

vicki

Nothing beats those smiles. I love waking up to those morning smiles. Just gorgeous. Can't believe I'm 28 weeks. I love it xxx

Hi ladies
Been slightly MIA as kids been on half term and am feeling totally exhausted. Will be 7 weeks tomorrow. Was meant to be referred for an early scan but referral letter from my GP has somehow not made it to hospital yet and I'm feeling a bit let down considering I am supposed to be monitored very closely.

Will be chasing it up tomorrow so fingers crossed. Tempted to use BUPA to try and go private.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"