Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Aimze- Glad you have some distraction in your life, but fingers still crossed you final iui works!
Vicki- You too! Time for your BFP! It's been a long wait, would love for you to see two lines :)

Jacky-Ahhh Marci is so adorable. I'm so baby girl crazy now that I know we have one on her way. My DD was bald for wayyy too long so I think I'm going to go headband happy with this tiny one, since she's got almost all she needs otherwise.

Sorry I haven't been on much. I'm doing well, just getting bigger. My skin is starting to feel a little tight. I've been eating terribly...gotta start putting good stuff into my body for this baby! But junk food is all I crave!

HI ladies! Just got back from our vacation in Aruba, much needed trip! Now back to reality..

Sorry to the new ladies, it's a very emotional journey, but with the support of everyone here you will get through it! I also had a complete molar Kerlouet and my numbers came down in 6 weeks, so try not to worry!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Molly chase your scan!

Raff can't believe your 23 weeks! Woo! My sis puts hazel in some lovely headbands!

Angel how was holidays?

Xxx

Chasing scan - been chasing all day and still no luck. Am pretty p'd off now! And BUPA doesn't cover antenatal care! It's a natural process of life they say. Perhaps I should just fork out for a private scan and have peace of mind.

Hope everyone else doing ok x

Molly have you called your early pregnancy assessment unit? Or spoken to your your dr again? It's unfair to have to stress yourself chasing it up. I had to chase around after my dating scan. It's rubbish. I would have paid for a private one if I had too. How have you been feeling?

Xxx

Heyluu I'm sorry to hear about the time your having. I'm unsure of what you should see with what hcg levels so I can't offer much advice. Could you have a repeat scan in a few days to see if there is any change?

Xxx

Im supposed to have a repeat scan at 8 weeks which is not until next week...so now it is just a waiting game. A grueling one. Along with feeling pretty ill, I am afraid to get out of bed much. I have gotten up and around a few times and bled so I would rather stay put. Its pretty miserable. Im also scared to get another scan. Half of me wants to see, the other half is afraid of what I may not see. :(

Becky and Vegas love both of you avatar pics!! Such cute girlies!!!!

Heyluu I'm sorry you have to wait. It must be a real testing time right now. Scans are scary in these situations. Thinking of you. Let us know how your scan goes

Xxx

Thank you so much! It really is agonizing. I will def let everyone know how it goes.

Ok, i officially give up. I took an opk today just for the heck of it. And it looked positive again. It was neg on t the 3rd day and now a week later its positive again. I will dtd tonight just in case but this sucks.

Vicki

Vicki once I had my 2 days of positive opks I would test the next day to check it started to fade and not test anymore! One month I tested a few days after my positives and got another positive so it stressed me out so much I never tested after my positive again. If your unsure of your cycles I'd defo continue bd every few days to keep yourself covered.

Xxx

Its been 9 days since my first positive and 8 days from second and 7 days from it fading? Gonna retest now.

Vicki

i took this one at 7 a.,m.

Vicki

Attachments

• 20130226_071354.jpg
    20130226_071354.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 3
Oh, i will just in case. Even though my new endo told me to wait. But if i wait it will be too late.

Vicki

And tested again and still dark. I have 2 more so will probably use them tomorrow. And thursday

Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"