Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Just got my results back from my bloodwork that was drawn yesterday at 7 weeks. HCG was 86534 and progesterone was above 18...Thats all she said, didnt tell me an exact number. Im guessing that means it was 18. something. I really dont know if I should be worried or not. I have never had a miscarriage and I have never had these things checked in prior pregnancies.

Heyluu I'm not really sure what your hcg should be and when. I think hcg varies so much in lady to lady. When is your next scan?

Vicki just jump on your oh!!!!! Hehe!

Xxx

Ok got some, i usually test around 10 this morning i tested around 7 and it was almost positive. So i knowif i waited till ten it would have been positive. Oh i also woke up feelung sick to stomach... I am still hating my body right now but oh well.

Vicki

Maybe your body is surging trying to ovulate? Have you had any signs with this positive?

Xxx

Last time i did, and they were signs i havent had before. This time not really

Vicki

First time was 11 and 10 days ago. Got 2 days of positives. This time so far e days of positives, but i i am out so i dont know if i would get a positive tomorrow or not....

Vicki

I swear todays test looked positive still too. Not as dark but still.

Vicki

Vicki have you tried posting in the ttc forum? What were your cycles like when you feel preggo with your other bubbas?

Xxx

Hi ladies! How is everyone?
I can't believe it is MARCH?! It's been a weird winter for us in Western Washington (I know Blakesmom has had a snowy time on the Eastern side). But we haven't had any snow :( I even got a sled for Christmas! May have to make a drive to the mountains for snow before I get any bigger...

I'm so excited, I just booked my DDs 3rd birthday party at a place with a bunch of bouncy houses and slides. It's going to be a lot of fun! I just hope her friends are all able to make it. Cost me $100 for 10 guests. I bit of gamble, but should be way easier on me than trying to host it at my house.

With miscarriage, cycle was every 2 months and i just happened to fall preg. Only 3 did we decide to try. 1 i mised 1 day of bcp and fell preg. And one condom broke and gell preg. And my 6 year old i just quit nursing my 7 year old the month before and fell preg.

Vicki

Raff we haven't had a ton of snow either. A few good days here and there but nothing for the record books. DH is going skiing tomorrow in the mountains tho!!

Aother + opk today? Posted on ttc and 1 poster said i might be prego, but so far - hpt. Anther poster said maybe pcos which i doubt....

Vicki

I wondering if the positives are from using same pee cup. I rinse them out of course. But tomorrow i will use a new one and see if + or not?

Vicki

The first one this time wouldnt have been cause i had neg in between.

Vicki: I use the same cup too and I test until my surge is gone (I usually get two days of positives) and I've never gotten another positive after the surge is gone. Are you temping too? I usually stop testing after fertility friend has confirmed ovulation.

No, cause even with wierd periods i only had one time thatwas hard for me to get preg and that was with #2. And i cant really say i having a hard time yet because with miscarraige and then the shot that didnt wear off till almost dec. I just have my own time limit because of school and all. I guess i just need to be patient and see if it will happen. I will let u know what this test comes out after i take iit.

Vicki

Hope everyone is ok. I haven't posted on here for what seems like ages but I have had the odd log in to see how you are all doing. Sorry if I don't mention everyone but I've got 3 of my 4 at home today and whilst C and G are playing quietly at the moment it might not last! We've been to the park this morning as it's quite a nice day and they've had a good bounce on the trampoline in the garden so it's a bit of quiet time now hopefully.

Raff - 25 weeks already! Wow! And Laura - I can't believe you only have 10 weeks to go - that has gone really quickly (not for you probably tho!!) - so exciting!

Vicki/Vegas (and others TTC) - fingers crossed that it happens for you very soon.

Heyluu - hope you are ok.

To anybody new on here - welcome.

Loving seeing all the photos of the new rainbows on facebook!

Orla is doing great - I'm loving being a mum of 4! (Tina - isn't time flying by?!). She is mostly a very happy, contented baby but I have an appointment with her at the hospital tomorrow. You may remember me mentioning her birthmark in her groin area - it's been bleeding more lately and now it's got a small open wound that's not healing because it's right in the crease of her legs - every time she poos or wees she's screaming now as it must be stinging her. It's horrible to see her in pain and she hates having it cleaned too so I went back to the doctor(the third time) and they finally referred her. Not sure what they'll be able to do but maybe some sort of spray on skin thing so it can heal over - it's in too tricky a place to dress so I don't know really. Perhaps they'll say they'll laser shrink it - not sure how risky that is. Hmmmm.

xxxx

Opk-neg? Usually take it around 10 today at 12:25. So i am thinking ots now neg. And try to test around ten tiomorrow. Wondering if this second set that i did ovulate tge had a little residue left in conrainer ti make it + a little longer?

Who knows

Vicki

Hope everyone is ok. I haven't posted on here for what seems like ages but I have had the odd log in to see how you are all doing. Sorry if I don't mention everyone but I've got 3 of my 4 at home today and whilst C and G are playing quietly at the moment it might not last! We've been to the park this morning as it's quite a nice day and they've had a good bounce on the trampoline in the garden so it's a bit of quiet time now hopefully.

Raff - 25 weeks already! Wow! And Laura - I can't believe you only have 10 weeks to go - that has gone really quickly (not for you probably tho!!) - so exciting!

Vicki/Vegas (and others TTC) - fingers crossed that it happens for you very soon.

Heyluu - hope you are ok.

To anybody new on here - welcome.

Loving seeing all the photos of the new rainbows on facebook!

Orla is doing great - I'm loving being a mum of 4! (Tina - isn't time flying by?!). She is mostly a very happy, contented baby but I have an appointment with her at the hospital tomorrow. You may remember me mentioning her birthmark in her groin area - it's been bleeding more lately and now it's got a small open wound that's not healing because it's right in the crease of her legs - every time she poos or wees she's screaming now as it must be stinging her. It's horrible to see her in pain and she hates having it cleaned too so I went back to the doctor(the third time) and they finally referred her. Not sure what they'll be able to do but maybe some sort of spray on skin thing so it can heal over - it's in too tricky a place to dress so I don't know really. Perhaps they'll say they'll laser shrink it - not sure how risky that is. Hmmmm.

xxxx

Time is going so fast!! I keep saying that with two kiddos its going twice as fast-- so with 4 its probably even quicker yet!! My SIL is already planning #3 for me cause she wants me to have a girl and her to have a boy ( she has 2 girls) and then we can swap everything haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->