Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Hi ladies! Hope all is well! Sorry haven't posted in a while, DH and I took a nice relaxing vacation to Arhba, so beautiful there! Much needed.

How are all the pregnant ladies coming along? How are you feeling!

How are all the new rainbow babies doing! So glad to see everything is going well!

I was hoping I could get some advice, I could really use it! I am following Dr Goldstein's 3 weeks of negatives followed by 3 months. I had my second monthly last week and also an ultrasound done on Monday to make sure all looks well before we get the green light and it does, thank god! Anyways, if I didn't do the 3 weeks of neg and went by the first neg I got, then next week would be 3 months, however adding the extra weeklies makes me not done until march 27th. Here's where I need some advice. Next week I'm ovulating and was wondering if it would be ok to go for it since technically it will be 3 months. Or if I should wait those 2 extra weeks and go until march 27th. I asked my Gyno if I could try and at first he said yes and then I questioned him about the chances of the mole growing in those 2 weeks I don't wait and so he said for my sake he wants me to wait those 2 weeks. Well i was bummed because I wanted to try so I emailed Dr G and explained it to him and if next week was ok to try and he said, "it's fine, go ahead." so ladies what do you think? I feel like if I try next week and something bad happens I'll think I should have waited, and if I wait and something bad happens I'll think what if I tried earlier. This molar has me second guessing everything and feeling so anxious, it sucks this was my first pregnancy. DH said maybe we could try and not try and see what happens and if nothing we go full force next month. I don't want to make the wrong decision but I guess I'll never know! Sorry for the long rant thought you girls were the best to turn to for this! Thanks so much!

Angel: I could have written this myself. Like you I'm getting ancey. I think you should do whatever you feel is right. Like me, your numbers fell quickly. I think it's safe to say our moles aren't coming back. Of course the chances were tiny of us ever having molars to begin with. Personally, I am going for my second draw next week and will ovulate the week after that and I'm thinking as long as my results are still negative we will do NTNP. After my third draw all bets are off and we'll go back to real TTC. It took me 11 months to get pg with the molar so I doubt it will happen right away. How long did it take you? Also, I would think Dr. G. wouldn't give you bad advice and he is the expert. Big hugs!

Vegas yes! I sware we are the same! I think the same thing and especially after emailing Dr G I feel better with him even saying it's ok. I left a message with my Gyno for him to call me back to tell him what Dr G said and then I'll prob get a blood test done next week to check my levels and then do the NTNP for this time. I got pregnant my first time ever trying with the molar so fingers crossed! Ive been temping the past 3 cycles which has helped alot to know when I ovulate so I guess we will see, glad I'm not the only one getting ancey! I can't believe your second monthly is almost here, it has gone by! Hugs hugs hugs!

Angel and Vegas, the risks are very low of it coming back once its been negative for that long especially after a pmp. I actually. Feel pregnant with my rainbow 3 weeks before I was meant to and my 3 month wait was up. My doctor actually counted the negative at the start of my monthlys as one of the 3 and was overly concerned. Trust your instincts and do what you are comfortable with. It had taken me 18 months to get pregnant with the pmp so I understand your thoughts. It is extremely rare to have a second mole.

While I'm posting - my little girl is 2 months old now and going very well. So happy and content. Loving being a mum and doing things with other mums. I went into work to show my work mates Marcy as they have been asking since week 1 and when I left I decided that I am not too interested in going back. I'll have to see at the end of the year how I feel at the end of my leave. I got back to the gym too this week - felt so good and like me again. It only took 1.5 weeks to get timing right to get there.

Hope everyone is going well. Laura and Raff, you are both getting along now. On the home stretch!

Love to all x

Angel: I hope you get pregnant just as easily this time (but with better results). Have your cycles returned to normal? I'm just now finishing up with my second AF since my mc at the end of November! This last cycle was 39 days so almost two weeks shorter than the first. That's why I'm not to concerned about getting preggo too soon as I doubt my body is totally ready.

Jacky: Marcy is such a cutie, no wonder you are having second thoughts about going back to work. I stayed home for almost three full years with my DD, but that's because I couldn't find work. If I have another the most I can stay gone is 12 weeks and I have no idea how it would feel to leave such a small baby. Thank you for your story, I'm glad your doctor was understanding.

Jacky- thanks for the advice! I actually had a cmp but Dr G's recommendation doesn't differentiate between the two so hopefully since I came down in 6 weeks I'm ok?? I hope! I'm glad yours counted the first one! If I count my first negative then next week would be 3 months so that makes me feel better. :) so you got pregnant first time with your rainbow? And your dr only said 3 months as well? She is so adorable ! You must love looking at that precious face all day long!! I'm so happy you have your rainbow and all of our days will come!! Thanks so much for your input I really appreciate it!

Vegas- thanks I hope so too! Yes they have I mean my d and c was nov 8, had my first AF on christmas (lovely gift!) and had two more after that between 30-32 day and my app shows ovulation day18/19... So ive had 3 AFs in total and I asked my Gyno if it was enough to sustain a pregnancy and he said more than enough so I'm hoping and praying! It sounds like yours is coming back on track! And did you mention you were temping as well? I hope you get your rainbow first time around!!

Angel: Yep, I temp and used opk's this last cycle since we are not using birth control I wanted to make sure to avoid my fertile window. I also wanted to see if I was even ovulating and when since even before the mc I had a shorter luteal phase (typicall just 10 days). It's hard to say I'm going to be NTNP with all the testing, but by NTNP I mean I won't initiate sex or dtd every day during my fertile window like I did when we were ttc.

11 days ago is when i first got my second set of positive opk. So if i o'd it would lets say be between 8-10 days ago. Maybe cause i had 3 other positivesso that. Any wemt to bathroom and had streaks. So eather getting ready to start or??? I hope the second but in my mind counting on first. By my last cycle i am not due for another 2 weeks, but with irregular cycles we know they come whenever they want to.my first positive opks were about 20 days ago which means i could be starting.

Also had stomach flu yesterday and yes that is what it seems like so far cause i feeling a little better today.

Just waiting for AF fpr now.

Vicki

Hello ladies, its been a while since I posted, its been a year since I got the news about the molar... Just a update from me. We waited the 6 months and tried again, but sadly that was also a loss, but not due to a molar pregnancy I was just really unlucky, we tried again straight away and now 24 weeks pregnant. With everything that happened last year we think this will be our last, the stress was too much, you don't think these things will happen to you.

Wanted to wish all those which are trying again the best of luck and congrats to all those who have had their rainbow babies or due to have them xxx

Lady you and Mummy2Corban have very similar stories!! I'm so pleased that you are both on the home stretch to your rainbows!!

Had a dream i was preg. And dh told me we were having triplets. It was funny. Even told dg i hope all three were girls.

Vicki

Just want to let everyone know that I was misdiagnosed. Thank you for your kind words while I was waiting for my second scan.

I am getting ready to start. I have 1 more maybe 2 cycles i can try befpre it wpuld interfier with school. Dont know what to do. I want another so bad. I am spotting and cramping. Just have to try more and maybe relax this cycle.

Vicki

Great news heyluu hope your ok.

Vicki try relax and have more sex. Every few days and you'll have covered all basis.

Tina I just can't wait! I can't wait to meet this babe and find out if we are pink or blue! I have no idea. I was also wondering about lotte.

Everyone else doing ok?

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"