Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Hey ladies!
Kind of a nice milestone today. It is exactly one year since my D&C. I so clearly remember sitting in my hospital bed telling my husband through tears that I just want to "fast forward to a year from now."
And here I am, a year ahead. And in hindsight it did go fast. And I am so thankful for the sweet baby girl inside me.

My year is coming up at end of june. I just want to fast forward to the day i get my positive. It was hard because i could not think that wsy back then cause i knew time with my dad was gonna not last that year.about 6months later he was gone on the day i was hoping to have my c-sec. Just emotional cause af showed up. When all i want is a positive.

Vicki

Raff its amazing how far we come in a year! 25 weeks lovely. Your doing great.

Vicki you will see your positive soon. It's always rubbish when af turns up. Stay positive though lovely. How long was this cycle? Xxx

Raff, so lovely that a year on you are in a different place and getting ready to welcome in a beautiful little girl.to the family!

Laura, wow not long now. I think you might be due to.show us all a bump picture? Can't wait to.hear what you have xx

I emailed Lotte through fb to check how she was doing - she said she had been busy and sick and was going to have to come on here soon. She should be almost 14 weeks now. Hope everything is still going well. Always thinking of you Lotte xx

My little one has her first cold. It's been hard for her with the constant heat and bring sick and hard for me because all she has wanted was me and cried everytime someone else tried to hold her. I think.I've had to just carry her around for days. For 2 days there she only slept on me during the day. It has been exhausting but nice to have a cuddly girl. Hopefully she is on the mend today.

Hope everyone else is going well.

Have fingers crossed for you Angel and Vegas.

Wow you ladies are coming along! So excited for you! Raff- I remember saying the samething to my husband, just wanted to fast forward the year to see where I soup be and I hope it's in the same place as you lovely ladies.

Thanks Jacky! Hope she starts feeling better soon! I would love to get cuddles in all the time, how sweet:)

Afm- Just got the results back <2 for exactly 3 months now so excited :) guess we will see what happens next! Very nervous/scared/anxious/excited all at the same time. Just hoping we have better luck the next go around!

Good luck Angel. Wonderful number. I hope this is your month!

I forgot to mention I got my follow up tests back - nil detected in my bloods and my placenta from Marcy was normal. So no more tests and have the all clear until next time.

Vicki, sorry to hear AF showed up again :( Hope your BFP comes this month!!!

Becky sorry to hear bubs has been poorly its hard work but its not so bad when you get lotsa snuggles. Great news on your placenta too!! Must be reassuring. Ill post a bump picture on Thursday when I'm 31 weeks. Xxx

Angel so pleased to hear your 3 months at below2! Yay! It's a scary time but so so worth it. Fingers and toes crossed for you!

Lotte look forward to hearing from you.

Raff do you have anymore scans??

Xxxx

Vicki, sorry af showed up. You could try every second day next cycle so you don't miss it in case you get more than one positive ovulation result? Fingers crossed for next cycle xx

Vegas and Angel I had 3 months of under 3 hcg and come time for the 4th month I had my BFP!!

Becky thanks for the Lotte update!!! I hope Marcy gets well soon!!

April 1st was my molars due date. Crazy to think I would have been planning for a First birthday about now...

Mummy my cycle was 39 days long... 2 weeks better then last time. Mainly been having clots not like a reg flow yet.. So watching it...

Vicki

Hi Ladies, anniversary of losing my little PMP baby today, so I just thought I'd pop in :flower: Amazing to think I'd have a 3-going-on-4 year old now if that pregnancy had worked out!

Glad to hear lotte is doing OK despite the sickness, been thinking of you hun :flower:

Ihave5, I hope you get your BFP soon hun. We ended up using clomid to boost things as it took us a while after the PMP to get (and stay) pregnant! Worked a treat.

Raff, :hugs: for yesterday, so glad you are doing well now it's a year on.. despite your rocky start with this pregnancy of course!

Jackyb, your avatar is toooooooo cute!! OMG how adorable!!

M2C hope you are doing OK, wow time is really flying now 31 weeks tomorrow and 35 for me :shock:

So texted my husband i know what i want for my birthday. It will cost about 15 in a month or so (test) and twenty in anothe 2-3 weeks after that. (co pay.) then in 8-9 months a lot more. And i want to start looking now (um sex) cause i want it in a month to make sure it works before my birthday comes around. (healthy) (birthday june 10.) .and we should start looking every three days to every 2 days just be sure we can buy it before my birthday and right away...

Dano sending hugs your way. It's crazy to think how different things could be. Your getting so close lovely! I'm soooooooo happy I'm 31 weeks tomorrow! Nesting crazy at the minute so I hope that calms down!

Xxx

Wow Dano, not long! Can't wait to here your name choice and see a pic of your new little boy. My birthday is on the 9th if you feel like being 9 days early?

Laura, gorgeous bump! And not very big! You look like you are all baby! Yay for 31 weeks!

Ooh New rainbows soon with Dano, Laura and Raff xx

Blake- that makes me feel better! Thanks for sharing! How are the boys doing?

M2c- so cute!! Perfect belly! :)

How is everyone else doing? Vegas did you get your second monthly this week?

Needed some advice ladies- so I am now TTC wow never thought this day would come!
I thought I O'd on CD 14 which is earlier than the last few cycles I charted (usually 18/19). I was confused because I had a temp spike and CM but I'm guessing the temp spike was a fluke since I was feeling sick that day with a head cold/coughing? Anyways I caved in and started OPKs and came back + yesterday (cd 17) and today (cd 18) and Eggwhite CM both days. I guess I'm still waiting to ovulate which would mean it would be later than usual and I'm scared it will be too late and make a bad egg. :( don't know if it's true or not but now I'm nervous and don't know if I should just keep BDing or not. Ughh overanalyzing everything! What do you ladies think ? Would you still go for it? I mean I guess it's too Late anyways since i saw the + Yesterday and DTD but why 2 smiley faces in a row? Ahh

Raff & Mummy2Corban: I am so jealous of your beautiful bumps!

Jacky: Your sweet girl gives me baby fever. Those cheeks!

Dan-o: Sorry about your pmp anniversary, but excited about your impending arrival.

B&L: That is just the kind of positive story I want to hear. I'm prepared to TTC for a while, but it sure would be nice if it happens right away.

Angel: I have always ovulated late. When I got pregnant with my dd we only dtd once and I was on CD21 (or perhaps later) and she is perfectly healthy. With my mc, I O'd on CD 19 (+opk on cd17). So in my case I don't think it is a problem, but it has crossed my mind that I have old eggs (well, they are pretty old anyway since I'm 33). Like you I like/hate to over-analyze everything, but I can't help myself. I live in an world of "what ifs". Just keep bd'ing and catch that egg! AFM: My test is tomorrow.

Vicki: I just know you'll get your bfp very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->