Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Angel some of cycles I had a +opk cd21 or as early as cd11! I say go for it lovely! With this bubba we bd the day of my +opk. There are so many what ifs but some are positive.

Goodlu k lovely!

Xxx

Thanks mummy and Vegas!! I didn't get another + today and my temp went up .2 so maybe I ovulated today which would be cd19, fingers crossed!

Hey ladies! I just had another ultrasound today to see how my low lying placenta was doing. Great news!!! It was 2.5-3cm way from the cervix! No high risk pregnancy for me anymore and no c-section! The doctor said I'm officially just a "boring OB patient" again. :happydance: Plus our baby girl had her head down (she was breech last time) so hopefully she finds that to be her favorite position :)

Raff I love how everything has turned itself around and your due date is getting near!! What a stressful 1st and 2nd trimester you had!!!

Laura love the bump pic-- it makes me miss my bump a tiny bit!! (But not my swollen ankles and calves!!)

Vicki your post confused me, are you asking for clomid for you bday??

Dan-o so great to hear from you!! Final weeks, so exciting!!!

Angel the boys are great, thanks for asking!! Blake is starting to want to "play" with Lukas more and more which is so great to watch!! Hopefully this pic of them posts ok, when I use my phone they normally end up upside down randomly!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1
B&L-Oh my goodness your boys are so CUTE! Is Blake having fun being a big brother?

No i was telling dh i wanted to get preg for my bday, i lso told him that for christmas but it dudnt work out... Lol

Vicki

Taff what awesome news! So so pleased to hear that news! This bubba seems to be everywhere as I'm feeling hiccups all over the place! Worries me a little as corban was head Down from 28 weeks.

Tina your boys are just gorgeous! I love that Blake is wanting to play. It must be very sweet to watch.

Angel fingers crossed for you!!!

Vicki hopefully you get your birthday wish! Tell him sex every 2-3 days thank you please!!!!!

Lotte sending loves! Look forward to hearing an update.

Everyone else hope your all doing well?

Xxx

Blakes- OMG how cute!! They are so adorable!! What a great big brother :)

Raff- so happy for you! All great things!!!

Vicki- just keep at it! Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks m2c! :) I didn't get a + yesterday and my temp spiked yesterday as well so I'm thinking I O'ed yesterday or even today since it went up even more. Ahhh I guess I'm in the 2ww now? I need to pinch myself I never thought I would be trying again, it seemed light years away. But wow it did go by fast!

Vegas- did you get the results? I'm sure still negative!!

Wonderful news Raff! So good to hear :)

Tina, your boys are absolutely beautiful. It's so exciting to hear that Blake is enjoying being an older brother. I can't wait to have a second one and see Marcy be a big sister.

Vegas, Angel and Vicki, everything crossed for positives xx

Laura, how is Corban going with the pregnancy. Is he getting excited about being an older brother?

Becky he doesn't totally understand! He know baby is in my tummy but I don't think he understands a baby will actually live with us. His very caring for his cousin hazel and enjoys feeding her a bottle etc! He talks to baby a bit which is lovely but still I don't think he gets it! We have the cot out etc so we talk about it being babies bed and I show him pictures of me pregnant with him and him as a baby which he enjoys.

Do you know how long you will wait to try again?

Xxx

Hello Ladies!

Sorry I haven't been around in a while, life has been a little crazy for us! Rosie is doing well and will be 11weeks tomorrow, I can't believe how quickly it has gone and I love her so much. She's a real smiler and laughs all the time which is so sweet, she's also gor lovely red hair which is great as I always said when I was younger that I wanted a red headed daughter and now she is here :cloud9: hope the attached pic works as I'm on my phone!

Life has been a bit stressful though as my anxiety has come back really badly, partly because of my hopital stay after Rosie and partly PND but I have been speaking to my health visitor and set up some CBT which starts on Monday so it will hopefully get better soon.

Laura/Raff - hope you doing well and can't wait to see your Rainbows soon

Becky - Hope your little lady is doing well

Hope everyone else is doing well too! Have missed you lovely ladies! :flower:

Hi Ladies,
Glad I found this group. It's so reassuring to see most of the ladies who went through molar pregnancies went on to have healthy babies in less than 3 years time!
I had a mmc followed by a d&c on March 9th. My OB called yesterday and told that I had a PMP according to pathalogy.
I'll go see him for a follow-up on the d&c and also for HCG levels on Tuesday. I guess I still have some in my system, since I got a positive HPT yesterday morning (before OB's call).
I hope it will get to 0 asap, so that I can be cleared for TTC. I am almost 36, this was my first pregnancy ever and am scared to death that I won't have a baby!
I tried to read through the pages but there are too many posts to handle. So please let me ask: are there any of you who were like me? 35+, first time pregnant ended in PMP, and went on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby?
Your answers are most appreciated...

He has had a great time being our helper to get stuff for brother, and his favorite game to play with Lukas is peek a boo. I love those boys sooooo much!

Ece: I am so sorry for your loss. I'm still in the early months myself so I don't have any answers for you, but rest assured that if you got pregnant once you can most likely do it again. All the ladies on here are super supportive and I'm sure will be able to help you. Hugs.

Ece, sorry for your loss. The ladies here are wonderful xx

Megan, so good to hear from you! I hope what they are offering you will help. Rosemary sounds perfect. So glad she is everything you dreamed off. We are so in love with Marcella. She is going really well. I think she is bit under a week behind Rosemary. Getting personality and each smile just melts my heart :)

Laura, how cute. It's good he's excited and talks to the baby. Not long now and he will understand when the baby comes home to stay :) We are looking at starting to TTC at the end of the year so there is a 20 month -2 year gap between bubs. Probably helped by that Marcy is a good baby. So proud of her as she has slept so well the last 3 nights. We have got 6 - 8 hours between feeds. Yay! Exciting thinking about it :)

Ece I'm so sorry you've had to find us. How are you? Have you got your levels back yet. We are all at different stages with different stories. All here to help as much as we can.

Becky he certainly will know when baby comes home! Bless him. Marcus sounds like she is doing great! Little cutie pie!

Megan so lovely to hear from you! Rosie sounds gorgeous. Sorry to hear your not feeling great but hopefully things will get better soon enough. I can't believe I'm nearly 32 weeks! Ill be posting pictures of my rainbow soon! Wow!

Xxx

Becky.... I use my phone so clearly predictive text turned marcy into Marcus!!! Oops!

Xxx

He he he, I thought it was the predictive text. I do it all the time - either Marcus or March. And technology was meant to simplify our lives!

Ooh 32 weeks! Not long now!

Aggggg. I am hoping i will be able to even try this month. I have some painful sores and they need to be gone.... They are like boils down there. No clue how. But hurts too bad right now to even think about sex...... On some antibiotics for something else and dr is hoping it will work for that too. Ohhh i hope so...

Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->