Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

image.jpg

Just wanted to share 32 week rainbow bump! Just so precious.

Thank you ladies for being here for me! It's surreal I'm here!

Love you all xxx

Tina, love your pic of you and your boys!

Vicki, I hope it clears for you and you can ttc this month.

Laura, wonderful bump :)

Well here is my story, Me and my partner were trying for our second child which was all going well as we found out not long after our wedding we were pregnant then started bleeding a little at start but midwife said was fine was normal sometimes, then just about to hit 12 weeks and started bleeding again phoned helpline and they said was fine but it didnt feel right so i kept ringing until they agreed to see me for a scan so they following day i went for a emergency scan to find that there was a sack but no baby, we were heartbroken then the following day had started to misscarry, we were hurting but had to try get on with things for our little boy then few days before christmas found out we were pregnant again this time it was nerve wrecking but we had all good pregnancy signs no blood or anything we were over the moon then at 12 week scan felt like been shot in the head found out the baby measured 8 weeks and no heartbeat so had a dnc following week, this time was harder it hurts to see pregnant people and i kept asking why us AGAIN couldnt believe it felt numb then had the breaking news few days ago that we had a pmp so now have to wait 6 months again and have blood tests but i have a little boy to concentrate on and my hubby then once we get told we can ttc then we will give it a go im sure when we get another baby itll be worth the wait its just hard and sore :(

Early spring with snow on ground... So ready for shorts and no coats.

Vicki

Hey kelz, I'm so sorry to read your story specially with your loss before the molar. It's very hard to process a molar. Have you had your bloods drawn for your hcg levels? All the ladies here have different stories and are at different stages so we can all help you out in someway! We all understand your feelings.

Xxx

Kelz- so sorry to hear of a second loss. I remember the pain you are feeling like it was yesterday. Hope we can encourage you and answer any questions you might have. ::Hugs::

Thank you and congrats on being pregnant :) no not yet but I did receive my first box through door to book to go doctors, I'm hoping it all goes back to normal it hurts and having lost 2 I am going to be so scared to ttc again :( x

Kelz are you in the uk? It's a very scary time but we are all here to help.

Xxx

Yes I'm from uk :) and I've seen and heard good things about this site so thought I would join as its nice to know people understand and there's people can talk to that knows how I'm feeling xx

Are you with charring cross or Sheffield? The ladies here are great like I said before we will be able to help you in one way or another. How are you today?

Xxx

Hi ladies,
I have my 2-week d&c followup, and first hcg check tomorrow. I'm so nervous :? It seems I lost all my pregnancy symptoms -and I didn't have much to start with, just a little bloating and very dry hands (like a reptile skin). And I hope this means my hcg is getting lower (although I'm still getting + on hpt's :nope:).
I know every woman is different. But do you remember what was your hcg levels prior to d&c or mc, and after 2 weeks (for PMP ladies; CMP seems like a total different story)? I'd like to make a comparison if that's even possible!
And another thing, what should I ask my OB? About PMP and also about future pregnancies? I must add I'm almost 36 and worried about egg reserve and quality!
Thanks in advance...

I'm with charring cross, I'm feeling ok thank you Hope your ok :) and thank
You xx

Ece I had a cmp so I can't help you with levels after a pmp. A few ladies here have had pmps so I'm sure they can help you with hcg numbers. I guess if your worried about your age you could ask about your wait times? Let us know what they say and what your levels are.

Kelz I'm with charring cross too. There really lovely. Keep us updated with your levels.

Xxx

Ece, my levels 1 week post d and c were around 1200 and then 2 weeks around 250. I was under 5 (which was considered negative here) by 7 weeks. I can't tell you my levels beforehand as it was diagnosed as a mmc until the pathology came back. My doctor was happy with 3 negative tests once I got onto monthly tests before TTC. I had my d and c in mid Jan 2013 and got pregnant late April 2012 (little earlier than planned) and my daughter was born a week before the one year anniversary of the pmp. I have everything crossed for big drops. I would talk to your doctor about when you can TTC given your age. They might recommend a shorter wait given that you are over 35 xx

Kelz, sorry for your losses. I too also had a mc prior to my pmp so understand how you are feeling. I found comfort in knowing that thx ladies on here understood and many were having their rainbows. I have an 11 week old little girl now and are so grateful I finally made it to the other side. I couldnt have done it without the support of everyone here. I hope your numbers drop quickly xx

Thank you jacky b i appriciate it and btw congrats on your baby girl she looks beautiful :) its good to hear your story as i am terrified to try again after losing 2 i feel like im losing hope but this site is helping :) i have my first blood check this week so fingers crossed x

Kelz with your first loss was complete molar ruled out with that one?? So sorry to read your story but we do have a lovely group here, welcome :flow:

Ece I would have to look back but I'm thinking 2 weeks post d&c I was 500ish...

Hello everyone, I havent been on here for ages - so sad to see so many new faces :-(

For those of you who dont already know me, I lost my first, Frazer at 23 weeks due to a partial molar pregnancy. My follow up went well and I fell pregnant again 6 months later. Despite an 'eventful' pregnancy Connor was healthy and is now 22 months.

I have also just found out I am pregnant again (literally only 4 weeks today) and I am just as terrified as I was last time! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->