Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Having pains on right side. Usually when get ready to O i have them on the side that releases the egg. I did do opk today and was neg. So i will do one later today too.

Vicki

Opk was darker then yesterday but not positive yet. But that ok i plan on doing it at least every other day if not every....

Vicki

Vegas, wow 4 months ready. I hope everything goes to plan for you. So glad you are now at the point of the next part of the journey and onto ttc soon. I have everything crossed that it happens quickly. Marcy is going really well. Thanks for asking. Surviving through our 3rd wonder week so looking forward to the new milestone very soon. Almost 3 months. Can't believe how quickly its all happening. We are now getting 6-8 hours sleep in a row at night now so starting to feel human again.

Angel, any update?

Laura and Raff, all beautiful names. I can't wait for you both to meet them and see how they look like. 33 weeks Laura wow! Not long now! And Raff, 28 weeks! Exciting times xx

Vicki, good luck.

Ece, how are you feeling? Have you tried again with you hubby?

Tina, how's that gorgeous little boy? 4 months already!

Hi ladies! I've been MIA sorry! First let me say I'm sorry to those who have found us here. This was the first board I joined as I searched frantically for support and these women are the best! They have supported one another every step of the way and the best part is so many of them have had babies or are pregnant now and Im so grateful for them. Thanks ladies!!

m2c- love all the names! I do like Brody though :) let us know what you decide!

Vegas- so your last blood draw is so soon!! Just went for mine today. Maybe that oops will be a rainbow you never know

Thanks to everyone who asked about me you are so sweet! Well yesterday was a bad day. I should have come here for support but instead spent the whole day crying. It was the first month Back at TTC even though we technically weren't cleared, I talked DH into it and my dr said It was fine. Well being that I got prettying first time ever trying with the CM I figured it would happen again. I charted/temped/OPKs and BD on like most of my fertile days. FF ranked our BDing as high for this month. Of course I had all the signs like sore boobs, cramps, fatigue blah blah and AF came! Needless to say I was so depressed. I'm scared something is wrong with me since the MP. How long did it take you girls? Should I be worried? I thought I did it on all the right days so what gives? Thanks ladies!!

!

So sorry angel. Know how that feels I had a cmp with d&c june 22nd took depo shot juky and it should have warn off in oct. I did not have my first period till dec. And i still trying. And i want to be due before jan and my time is running out fast. Dont know what i will do if it not happen. I am wantung to start my nursung school in jan. If not preg i may wait till aug. I dont know.

Vicki

Angel you should have shared yesterday! We are all here for you. I'm sure everything is fine! We waited 6 months after finish of my chemo first month trying we bd every other day and af came. We fell the next month but I mc at 5 weeks then we left it a cycle as we were getting married then fell with this bubba the next month. After the molar and all the waiting I think ttc becomes harder. Try not worry yourself to much as its still early days. As hard as it is lovely here's to a new month of trying. Hugs for you xxxxx

Angel- I was the exact same way! With my two MCs and DD1 we conceived first try. So with this baby when it didn't happen the first and second month I freaked out a little! So the third month we did SMEP (sperm meets egg) and that's how we got our BFP. I agree with M2C, I think the stress of waiting all those months made me put a lot more pressure on TTC than I normally would have.

Angel: I am so sorry the witch got you. When I was ttc I cried almost every month when af arrived. The month I got my bfp I wasn't even trying (same with my dd). How cruel and ironic. You will get that bfp very soon and we are always here to listen :hugs:

Angel: Sorry you got your period.
Vicki: Good luck for catching that egg. FX for you!

How ironic is it that some want AF not to come but I'm waiting anxiously forward to it! I was just feeling the same thing at my first HCG draw last week after PMP. Just a few weeks ago I was hoping they were rising nicely and now almost praying that they are dropping! Like a bad joke!

jacky b: We didn't end up getting intimate because I had slight spotting and was afraid of infection. But I am almost determined to do it this weekend. I'll have my second HCG draw by then and if it dropped nicely, we'll have something to celebrate!

One question ladies. I know I should have asked my OB but somehow it slipped my mind. Should I restart taking my folic acid? I stopped after the D&C. I know it's still a long way, but if we're lucky and cleared in 3 months to TTC I should start taking them now, shouldn't I? What do you think?

I started taking my folic acid 3 months before we started ttc again. I wasn't allowed to take folic acid while on chemo.

Xxx

M2C: what a gorgeous bump! Looks like you are all bump too, you lucky girl!

Ece: I waited to resume taking my prenatals until after I reached negative. I don't think it will hurt anything, but the ritual of taking those vitamins for my no longer existent pregnancy distressed me. Once I hit negative I started taking them again to prepare for the future.

M2c- I love your bump! And geez the rest of you is so skinny!

Laura, just gorgeous!

Ece, I started once the bleeding had stopped. Was kind of lucky as I feel a month before we were meant to (3 months of negatives).

Raff do you have a new bump pic too?

Angel, sorry af came. Remember when we were ttc (with the pmp) I used to cry each month when af came wondering what was wrong with mse especially as I watched all my friends getting pregnant easily. Turned out most of them lied about how long they were trying for! Don't be hard on yourself as this experience has been stressful on your body.

I was given a subscription to a magazine called mothers and babies (Australian) for Christmas. The new edition came in the mail a week ago but I only sat down to read it today when I had a break during nap time (cleaning and cooking just didn't look appealing) - there was a feature story in there on a lady who had experienced a molar pregnancy. It was so nice to see and hopefully there is more awareness out there now! She mentioned her online support group - I wonder if she was on here several years ago (or still on here from time to time) - very brave!

I think i got my positive. We dtd yesterday, and i will just have to be creative to get it like everyday for the next week.... Oh i had what i would consider o pains yesterday too. So i think i will actually o this time. Last month i had the positive 2ce with no other o symptoms i usually get...

Vivki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->