Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Well if you had spermies waiting for the egg then that's all good. Still got my fingers crossed for you xxx

I have the midwife today! I love seeing the midwife as we don't see them
Much! But I shall see her every two weeks until 40 weeks now so it feels like the countdown has begun! Xxx

M2C - My next draw is this Saturday.
And how exciting to be seeing the midwife! I can't even imagine being 33 weeks pregnant. I'd be on :cloud9: I 'm sure!

Vicki - I'm happy your boy is fine. And I agree with M2C. You may have had some dedicated sperms waiting for your egg :) Hope that was the case!

AFM - I'll do a HPT tomorrow morning (mid of two draws). I hope it will be much lighter than last week. And although I know it's still early, I'm waiting anxiously for my first AF!

Ece keep us updated on your next draw. I think we were all in that boat wanting af! Seems strange to want it doesn't it? It seems to crazy I'm 33 weeks pregnant.... You will get here! It seems far away but once you've got your negative hcg you can move onto the next bit and so on xxx

Midwife went great! Blood pressure and wee all fine! She thinks baby is back to back so told me to lean forwards etc to encourage bubba round. Now on fortnightly midwife visits which I'm super excited about!!!! Xxx

M2C - great news, how exciting!
Sorry I've not been on for a while. Struggling to hold thingd together at the moment. What would have been my due date is next week, ive been getting more and more emotional. People due around the same time are having their babies, its horrible! I really wanted to be pregnant again before it arrives but its not to be.
Hows everyone else getting on?

Hey bev lovely to hear from you. Sorry to hear you have been struggling. We are all here for you if you need us. The firsts of everything are the hardest. I even found the days I started chemo a year on hard. Will be thinking of you next week and I hope you get your rainbow very soon xxx

Trying to decide what to do on the day. If we weren't ttc I'd spend the day in the nearest pub!

Bev sorry. I was lucky and didnt know anyone else due around the time i was. But my dad died on the day i was hoping to deliver.

I am not going to have much hope for this month so if it did happen it will be a huge suprise to me... Started my CNA class last night. I am excited about that.

Vicki

Oh thats horrible, sorry to hear that.

Fingers crossed for you this month.

I've been looking at garden ornaments for a kind of memorial. I've tried before but always end up in tears. I think its the right time though. X

Even if i did get preg. Which i know didnt happen. Its still to early for morning sickness.

Vicki

Hi ladies, hope all is well!

Bevb- great to hear from you! I'm sorry about your EDD coming up :( Mine is in June and I'm really hoping I'm pregnant by then. How long have you been TTC for? This is my second cycle, took it pretty hard when I got AF this month but still being hopeful. I'm so sorry you feel sad, big hugs to you xoxo

M2c- you are so so close can't believe it! Is your son excited?!

Ece- how are you feeling? Did you take the hpt?

Vicki- I agree with m2c, if there were spermies from before then you still have a good change!

Vegas- how are you doing?

Afm- just got over the stomach bug. Had a fever for the past 2 days but it broke now. Hoping this doesnt mess up my cycle for this month! I don't O until next weekend so hopefully ill still be on track, one more thing for me to stress about!

I had my positive opk 8,7,6 days ago i have o cramps i think 8 days ago and more sexual 7 days ago. We bd 9,8 days ago. And i figure i o'd 5-6 days ago.... But who knows.

Vicki

M2C - Glad your midwife visit went well!

Bevb - I'm really sorry to hear that your due date is approaching. Mine will be around our first wedding anniversary so I know I'll be a wreck if I'm not pregnant again by that time. And with this molar thing, who knows what will happen ?!

Angelcutie - I don't think fever would mess with your cycle (if not over 40 I guess). And there is still time for the big O, so just don't stress yourself out :)

AFM - I took a hpt this morning and it was much fainter than next week -although still there, unmistakably. I'll have my next draw on Saturday and I hope it will be less than 100 this time (will be 4 weeks post d&c by then).

I really hope it hits negative and I have af asap so I can properly start charting! I don't have the slightest idea about my cycle other than it's quite short (24 days on average)!

Angel - Started ttc again in january, we weren't supposed to start until feb but couldn't wait. I was sure we had hit the right dates last month but no!! Its so stressful, my hubby works away so we spend a lot of time driving around to see each. I dont think its happened this month either, ive got side pains and a dull headache :-(
Looks like we are going to spend the due date at the coast, I just hope it stops snowing by then!

Been ferling a little nauseas all day but only got sick this a.m. And i have been able to keep food down. I hoping that it just nerves and stress and not the flu coming on. Because i dont think it could be m.s.

Vicki

Hi there,
I was just diagnosed this week with a partial Molar pregnancy. I'm devastated and having a hard time wrapping my head around this. I was pregnant and had to have a D&C about 3 weeks ago. When the pathology reports came back my doc called with the news. I had my HCG level take yesterday and found out today they were at 29. I wanted a lower number, but it is what it is. I also started my period, I think, today. I have had very dark blood today that started off as a rather heavy flow and has tapered off, not sure what that is about. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this.

I'm looking for some emotional support through this. I really have no idea where to begin to start my healing process. Does anyone have any advice?

Hey cranky, I'm sorry to read your story. The good news is your levels being at 29 only 3 weeks after your d&c. Won't be long till your negative. There are many feelings you will experience over the coming months and all so normal. There are lotsa ladies here and we are at all different stages so can all help you in different ways. Take one day at a time.

Xxxx

Bev I hope the due date isn't to hard on you and you have a peaceful day at the cost.

Ece good to hear your hpt is getting lighter. I'm sure you will hit negative soon. I felt tracking my cycle was a positive thing and helped me focus on something.

Vicki it sounds like you had sex before o so there's still hope. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Angel sorry to hear you have been poorly I doubt it will effect ovulation! Get busy bd! Good luck lovely!!!!

Lotte hope your doing ok xxx

Dano and raff hope your both doing ok.... Not long for you now dano!

Rainbow mummas hope you and your little ones are all well.

Clo any news from you?

If I've missed anyone I'm sorry!

Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back