Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

m2c- you have the perfect baby bump! Getting so close now!!

Vicki- Yay start that BD marathon! Fingers crossed!

ece- I also stopped taking my prenatals until I reached negative then I started up again. It is crazy, I was just thinking about how I wanted my period to come and my hcg to go down and now it is the exact opposite! You will be in my position soon, keep your head up and ask any questions you need to! Hugs!

All the other ladies- thinking of you, hope all is well!

Thanks so much girls for all your kind words and advice, love you all! So glad I'm not the only one who has felt this way. It def does suck when you think about how fast it was for that stupid molar, if only it took more time that cycle maybe it wouldn't have happened in the first place! Ugh can't go backwards tho right? Just keep moving forward I guess! Thanks again everyone, I really appreciate your comments. I have a question-sorry if it's TMI but does anyone else get like brown spotting/discharge before their AF starts? I never did on BCP and I don't remember before the d and c but I do remember last cycle I had like brown before the red flow would start. This time I had brown both Tuesday (light) and then yesterday (much darker). Today I had it for the first half of the day but it just turned into red, like normal AF. Of course I'm nervous something is wrong but what I looked up online says it could be the uterus emptying old blood from last cycle and I should start my first CD on the day of red flow, so does that mean I start CD1 as today? Or count the brown as first CD? Thanks ladies!

Also Rafferty I forgot to add I was also going to do the SMEP method this time. With the molar we DTD every other day and then like 5 days straight once I got a +opk and back to every other day for a few days, didn't even realize that it was basically the SMEP! So I will DEF be doing that this cycle!

Also- got my last blood result today and <2 so that means I am officially DONE with follow up! Next blood test will hopefully be when I am preggo! =)

So here's a comparison shot from DD1 to DD2, just for fun. It's not the best shirt for showing off my bump profile, but I barely took pics from my first pregnancy, so this is best I could come up with. Seems like I'm carrying about the same though!

Attachments

• Pregnacy1vs2bSmallFile.jpg
    Pregnacy1vs2bSmallFile.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 16
Raff, gorgeous. Not much there either time! You are carrying almost the same. If I didn't know you were having a girl I would have guess girl :)

Angel, I always have. But then I have only had 4 lots of af in over 3 years.

Raff you look great! Bump does look very similar. I'm mainly bump like I was with corban but I was slightly more egg shaped with corban. Wonder if it means girl for me!

Exciting xxx

Yes, got some last night and the night before. I will try to get some today before we drive out of town. Then tomorrow will have to skip but then maybe sunday night.

Looked positive again today.

Vicki

Angelcutie - Thanks for encouragement. I feel so far away from ttc right now but reading happy endings on this forum makes me more optimistic.

Rafferty - You look adorable with your little bump. And you haven't changed a bit in 3+ years. Admirable!

AFM - So I'll put the folic acid aside until after my HCG hits negative. My next draw is tomorrow. I hope I'll see a nice drop. Wish me luck!

And FX for everyone trying to catch those eggs...

Well I think they say you ovulate 12-36 hours after your first +opk and that its best for sperm to be waiting for the egg then I'm sure you'll have some spermies waiting already.

Still have everything crossed

Xxx

Ece at the beginning of this process you feel a million and miles away from ttc! As much as it doesn't feel like it you will get there! Even now I can't believe that I'm where I am! I always told myself that when I get my rainbow every single one of the feelings I had would have been worth every second as the moment I get my rainbow will just right all those wrongs. Fingers crossed for a swift journey to negative for you!

Xxx

Nope. Started getting some. But 13 year old was playing with his pocket knife and well now in the ER. We were also getting ready to leave to go out of town after we did the deed..

Vicki

Thanks M2C. Your words mean a lot, coming from a mp survivor and a soon-to-be-mother!

And Vicki, so sorry for your boy. Hope he's better now!

Well, I got my number and it's 268 at 3 weeks post d&c (Last week was 610). I was hoping for something in the one hundreds department, but I'm still happy with that! After all, the drop is more than half. Yay for HCG drops!

Raff: You look beautiful! You looked great in your first pregnancy too!

Vicki: Good luck catching that egg. Sounds like you've got it covered. Hope your son's injuries weren't too bad.

Ece: That is a great drop. You are well on your way!

Son got 2 stitches in his knuckle. Has to wear a splint so he doesnt bend it and rip it open. As for me it still looked positive so maybe between those 2 days and tomorrow night i will catch it.

Vicki

Ece that's a great drop! Heading in the right direction! When is your next draw?

Vicki why don't you think it happened this month?

How is everyone else? Did you all have lovely weekends?

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->