Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Cranky i am so sorry you have to be here. I had a cmp and my numbers were below 0 after 4 weeks. Hopeflly next time you go in it will be neg. This is a good site for support.

Xxx

I know m2c but i just cant keep getting dissappointed. So its easier to be suprised. I am taking prenatals when i can remember. Just in case it ever happens again. Still feeling nauseas. I am going to try to not to test. Cause if i dont think i am then why test. And so i am just gonna wait for period to start. And since i have longer cycles i could actually trst next week but am due to stsrt the week after i think.

Vicki

Got sick again this a.m. Will just see how the rest of the day goes. I think to early for ms if by long shot i got preg. Especially since i only got sick a handful of times between 6 kids. With my 7 year old is where most of the handful came from.

Vicki

Cranky, sorry for your lost. 29 is an excellent number for 3 weeks post d and c. It took 7 weeks for mine to become negative following my partial mp. Like the others have said, take each day at a time. Everyone here is fabulous support and completely understand what you are going through. I'm at the other end of my journey - I've had my rainbow just before the first anniversary of my d and c. I found having little goals helped - like my weekly levels reaching negative, starting monthly bloods, etc.

Bev, angel, vegas, Vicki - everything crossed for this month.

Ece, great to hear the hpt was lighter. Good sign for this week's bloods. Good luck tomorrow xx

Laura, glad your midwife appointment went well. Not long now! 34 weeks! Congratulations! We are doing well thanks Laura. Marcy has turned 3 months old so getting much more interactive. We leave for our first real family holiday next week. Our test run of the porta cot worked well so fingers crossed goes smoothly. And we have finally reached 5 kg (11 pound) yay! (she's a short arse at only 58cm long, 22.8 inch at the moment - shortest in my mum's group) and in big girl nappies, ok out of newborns. So I must be doing something right. I still just want to look at her and cuddle her and can't believe I actually have her.

I hope everyone else is well xx sending love xx

Angel, sorry you have been sick. It shouldn't affect things. I hope you are better to try xx

Bev, sorry your edd is coming up. I found my hard (even though I was pregnant again). We went away to get away from reality. Do something special for yourself. Thinking of you xx

Cranky: So sorry for your loss. A MC is hard enough without all the extras that come along with a molar diagnosis. Your Hcg levels are looking really good, you should hit negative within the next few weeks. The women on here have been so helpful and inspiring. Feel free to ask whatever as someone will surely know the answer or at least try to give you one.

Angel: I'm still waiting for af. Where are you in your cycle? Is it about that time again? Fingers X'd for you!

Jacky: 11lbs sounds like a perfect weight for your perfect little girl. Hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation. Vacations are not quite the same after you have a lo, but it will be fun to get away and think of all the photo opportunities!

Ece: Good luck with your draw tomorrow!

Vicki: Hope you are feeling better. When do you think you'll start testing?

I felt fine after this mornings episodes then i ate lunch and started feeling sick again. My back been hurting since last night. About tedting i have no clue. I dont want to see a negative so i will probalky hold off as long as i can. My next period is due to start in about 2 weeks but i could test next week if i wated to. (i have a longer cycle). I figure i am about 7-8 dpo

Vicki

I've just bet on a horse called the rainbow hunter for tomorrows grand national :)

Cranky- sad welcome! You have come to the right place and we are all here to support you. It is a sad, unexpected journey to be on, but do know you will get through this and you will be on your way to TTC again. Like they have said, 29 is a great number to be at, at only 3 weeks! I had a CMP and came down in 6 weeks. When do you have your next draw? Keep us posted!!

bevb- I know! it's like we time everything perfectly and then BAM BFN! Such a blow =( But we can't give up, we need to keep at it and we will get our BFP I just know we will! And the horse sounds like a good sign to me!!

Jacky- sounds like Marcy is just perfect! So happy for you!!

Vegas- I am on CD 9 so will be Oing some time late next week/weekend. When is AF due? Will you be trying this cycle?

afm- feeling much better, my temp on FF is still high, due to the fever I had for the past few days but it went down a lot from yesterday. Hoping my body will be back on track tomorrow. I have been drinking red raspberry tea from the start of my cycle and will continue until O. Has anyone heard of drinking it while TTC? Trying to stay positive, I hope April is our month girls!

Jacky-I can't believe Marcy is 3 months old!!! My baby girl isn't even born and I keep feeling like she's going to grow up too fast. Enjoy every moment, though it is very fun to watch them progress to new stages (and really the sleeping through the night becomes the ultimate goal!)

Vicki-I'm still hoping this is your BFP!!!

afm- I'm really suffering from insomnia. Last night I was awake from 2:30am till 6am, and never got a nap. I've felt miserable all day. About to take an Ambien to guarantee some sleep tonight. Oh and my OB appt from Wednesday diagnosed a yeast infection :(

My sister starts her iui this month. I'm praying all the time that she finally conceives. It has been a looong 3 years for her. She would be such a wonderful mother. It just breaks my heart.

Sorry for not catching all you ladies...if I had anymore energy to type I would be a bit more chatty. But hope you all are well, I still check in regularly even if I haven't posted.

Hi ladies,
I feel a little down today. My HCG 4 weeks post d&c came up as 180. It is sure lower than last week's 270, but I was hoping it would be less than 100. I'm afraid it will last forever to hit zero or even that I'll need a 2nd d&c and/or chemo. I know there are many ladies on this thread that had to go through this path and went on to have healthy babies. But I'm anxious about my age too :( I guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Sorry ece. Hopfully it will go down more mext time by alotyou went down 170 so maybe it will be neg. ?

I did not get sick this a.m. However i slept in till 10 30. I did however wake a few times with it feeling sick.

Vicki

Vicki well I have my fingers crossed still for you. I would always try tell myself I wasn't pregnant each month so to try not get my hopes up.

Becky so glad to hear marcy is doing so well! Still so tiny! Bless her. Your pictures on Facebook of her are just gorgeous! She's soooooo cute. Be lovely to go away with her! First holiday! I can't believe in 34 weeks! I love being pregnant.... So precious after everything!

Bev I bet on the rainbow hunter too! Shame it fell!

Angel I'm fine thank you!

Xxxx

Ece I'm sorry to hear your feeling down. The main thing is your hcg dropped I know you want it to drop more but your still doing well for 4 weeks post d&c. Also the lower the numbers the smaller the drop. It wouldn't seem you would need chemo so try not worry yourself about that. Hang in there lovely you will be negative soon xxx

Ece - I remember waiting for the negative, its not nice. I also remember thinking six months of testing felt like a lifetime, but at the end of this month I'm there and trust me it has gone so quickly.

M2C - I cant believe it fell, I was taking it as a sign this would be my month!

X

Bev would have been awesome odds if it had won. Boo that it fell. Still could be your month lovely xxx

Ok, remeber i said i wasnt going to test........... Well u broke down knowing it would be neg. Cause i am only 9 dpo that i know of. Well ummmmmm it wasnt neg.... It was very faint within like 5 min. I am scared to death now. I dont want to be excited cause what if......

Vicki

Really bad spelling and stuff in last post. Sorry.... Still it was suppose to be neg....

Ah vicki, fingers crossed it gets darker! Always happens when you least expect it. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->