Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

YAY YAY YAY Vicki!!!! That is sooo exciting! I got my super faint bfp 10 dpo with evening urine. I can't wait for you to test fmu. FX'd it gets darker :) :) :)

Raff I lay awake most nights! I know they say its your bodies way of getting ready for baby but seriously!!!!! Hope you get some much needed rest! Oh and happy 29 weeks! Xxx

It wont show up. Tried all ready. So i will with fmu if its dark enough. I had to call my son up stairs tonlook at it to make sure i wasnt seeing things but i scared to death...

Vicki

Remember it was suppose to be neg.... Lol

And he saw it too?!? Eek exciting! Fingers crossed for a line tomorrow! Xxx

Yes. I told him i found out why i been getting sick. He said why. I said think about it. And he said really. I said yes but i scared.

Vicki

Vicki - Congratulations! I'm soooo happy for you! You ladies give me hope every time I feel down!

Cranky - I'm no expert but 29 at 3 weeks post d&c seems like a great number. I was 270 back then. I'm sure you'll hit negative soon.

Jacky - Yay for your first family holiday. How exciting!

And again Vicki, M2C, Bebv - Thanks for your comments. I know I should be glad that it went down, but this really is one tough journey! I can't help thinking the worst will happen. I'll try to be more positive though. Thanks again.

Ece we totally understand! All you want is to reach the first goal of being negative! Our levels all drop at different rates so just try stay positive you had a drop. Molars are just a whole lot to get your head around. All here for you lovely!

Xxx

Ece, totally understand what we have to go through. Its hard having a miscarriage but its even harder with a molar because of all we go through.

My pos. Showed uo again. And again very light, scared me cause i didnt keep myself busy like yesterday so it seemed to take longer to show up. I was afraid it wouldnt and that first test wasb
faulty.. Tomorrow i will get a blood test but i will probably go get a fr test later and hold my pee and test with that later and tomorrow morning to see if line is darker with that. This time i used answer.

Vicki

Vicki- YAY! SO excited for you!! =)

ece- I'm sorry you are feeling so down, we know that feeling all too well. I remember thinking this time of my life was never going to end. I was so depressed/angry/scared at the same time. I kept asking myself "why me?" but I guess we will never know why, and they say everything happens for a reason, although I'm not sure if I will have found it or will ever find it. All I know is time does heal all. Everyone on here told me the same thing and when you are in that moment, you don't believe it, but now that I am on the other side of it, I can say it is true. Your numbers will go down, your heart will be a little less heavy, and you will come out of this. My heart feels for you as you are in the beginning of this journey, but do know that there is an end to it. big hugs xoxo

M2C-I think I like Cody the best, but all are very nice boys names!

My husband's cousin just named her new DD Hazel, so I'm a little sad that means we probably won't use it...but we're still compiling a list. I'm leaning towards either Emsley or Katelyn. I think DH is leaning towards Ivy...we'll see who she is when she's born!

Awe man about the. Cousins using Hazel but Emsley is really cute too!!

Vegas, wow 4 months ready. I hope everything goes to plan for you. So glad you are now at the point of the next part of the journey and onto ttc soon. I have everything crossed that it happens quickly. Marcy is going really well. Thanks for asking. Surviving through our 3rd wonder week so looking forward to the new milestone very soon. Almost 3 months. Can't believe how quickly its all happening. We are now getting 6-8 hours sleep in a row at night now so starting to feel human again.

Angel, any update?

Laura and Raff, all beautiful names. I can't wait for you both to meet them and see how they look like. 33 weeks Laura wow! Not long now! And Raff, 28 weeks! Exciting times xx

Vicki, good luck.

Ece, how are you feeling? Have you tried again with you hubby?

Tina, how's that gorgeous little boy? 4 months already!

He is doing so great!! I can't believe he is four months already and not a newborn anymore :(. Marcy is so tiny and sweet in her pics and even more delicious in person I bet!! Glad she is sleeping longer For you!!

Vicki huge congrats!!! Can't wait for you to get positive blood results tomorrow!!

Vicki, congratulations! Fingers crossed it gets darker.

Ece, firstly congratulations on a drop, that is great! I remember the feeling when it wasn't what I hoped. Sorry you are feeling down about it. But its going in the right direction which is the important thing so your body is doing everything right. It's excellent news its dropped!
We are very excited about our holiday. We are going to the coast (a different area to where we live 11 hours drive away) and going fishing and bush walking. It should be fun if we can survive the drive. Hopefully breaking into 2 days will help.

Tina, how quickly is it going! They just bring so much joy even on bad days :) I can't wait to have another one and see that special sibling bond!

Sending lots of positive vibes for those ttc.

Laura, Raff, Dano, hope all is well and growing nicely! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"