Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Vicki, congratulations! Fingers crossed it gets darker.

Ece, firstly congratulations on a drop, that is great! I remember the feeling when it wasn't what I hoped. Sorry you are feeling down about it. But its going in the right direction which is the important thing so your body is doing everything right. It's excellent news its dropped!
We are very excited about our holiday. We are going to the coast (a different area to where we live 11 hours drive away) and going fishing and bush walking. It should be fun if we can survive the drive. Hopefully breaking into 2 days will help.

Tina, how quickly is it going! They just bring so much joy even on bad days :) I can't wait to have another one and see that special sibling bond!

Sending lots of positive vibes for those ttc.

Laura, Raff, Dano, hope all is well and growing nicely! Xx

About Dan-o, she had a thread in the 3rd trimester forum that she was in labor! I still haven't heard an update if she had the baby, but should be anytime :happydance:

I just tested with a first response it is darker cant wait till tomorrow fmu test and blood test.

Vicki

Raff thanks for stalking for us hehe. Good Luck Dan-I if he isn't already here!!! Great news again Vicki!!

I cant sleep tonight. So many fears right now. How did u get through this first stage after getting preg again? I want to enjoy this pregnancy cause it may be one of the last (would like 1 more) but i dont want to get attached if it is not a going to happen. Aggg, i dont want to think that way either.

Vicki

Vicki great news on the positive. For me I just tried to ignore it!!! I was sooo scared that I just couldn't help it. I didn't truly relax till 20 weeks! I think if you can get your bloods done and an early scan then it will ease your mind. Fingers crossed for you xxx

Does anyone have Dr. G's email address? I think I need to contact him. Thanks in advance.

Great new Vicki. I was the same as Laura. I counted down to the next test or scan until 20 weeks when we started telling people.

Tina, bush walking - essentially just hiking through thr bush (forrests, national parks etc). Sorry very Australian term.

Yay Dano! All the best and can't wait to hear the news! Thanks Raff.

Sorry I don't Vegas.

My fr was dark this a.m right away too. Got blood test done which include hcg, progestrone, A1C, and tsh. And it was my sons appt, i just asked for lab but they also took my blood presure and weight while i was there. So here in an hour or two i should have most of my labs.

Vicki

Vicki- hurrah for darker lines! That is great news. Try not to get consumed by the ’what ifs’. You're already over the first hurdle so celebrate that. You're pregnant!

Hey Dan-o had her baby! Here's the link to her Birth Story

:happydance:

Yay for dano! How good does she look in her pictures! Yummy mummy!

Not long for me and you raff!

Vicki hope you don't have to wait to much longer!

Xxx

Yay Dano!

Wahoo Vicki!!

Vegas- it won't let me post his email but if u go to google and type in Dr Goldstein New England MA his website comes up with his email, is everything ok? Did you get your last blood?

Vicki: So excited for you! Congrats! :happydance:

Raff: Thanks for sharing Dan-o's birth story. Sounds just about perfect and she looks great. Her new son is absolutely beautiful!

Also, I found Dr. Goldstein's info.

Thanks ladies, sorry i didn't update, head like a sieve lol!!! :haha:

Can't believe I'm a rainbow mummy x2!! If you'd have told me that when I was having chemo in 2009, I'd never have believed you!!!!

Ihave5 fab news hun, had a feeling your bfp was just about to make an appearance!!

Congrats dano.

My hcg was 24.....so ya like i said i will be around 12 dpo timorrow. How in theck did i get morning sickness 7 dpo? My a1c was still high so i will have to work on that...

Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->