Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Congratulations dano! It's amazing how far you have come! Two perfect rainbows!

Vicki will you have more bloods? Great news! Looking forward to your first scan xxx

Cramps... I know its just probally normal pregnancy cramps, but still ouch, and worry.

Vicki

Well it's very early days so your levels will be low. Aslong as they keep going up its all good. Xxx

It's hard not to worry vicki but I'm sure it's fine just everything implanting and moving. Xxx

Vicki, its still early so your levels are in the right range. I know my bloods at 15dpo were 125. If it is doubling every 48 hours then they are happy. My ong was of the belief of a 50% increase is good. Are they going to do more to see the increase?
I remember back to every pregnancy - I get a wave of sickness with implantation and very early when my levels rise. Different degrees for each pregnancy. It goes for few weeks then back as morning sickness. First 2 thought it was gastro. With Marcy I had flown on a little plane away for work so thought air sickness but did wonder. I also think that my motion sickness got worst (even when I was the one driving) from implantation onwards.

Call o.b. The dr not in today but the nurse said since it is so early they will most likely repeat the test to make sure levels go up. Other tgen that i will learn what else will happen soon.

Vicki

Glad they want more bloods from you. I'm sure you'll have a nice rise.

How is everyone else?

Xxx

Hi ladies,

First of all: thanks, thanks and a million times thanks for all the encouragement and support. I really don't know what I would do if I haven't found this group :hugs:

Vicki - I'm sure everything is OK. Try not to stress yourself. Although I know it's not easy and I'm sure I'll be feeling just like you when I'm in your shoes (hopefully sooner than later).

BL'smom, jacky & dano - How happy you must be all, with your little ones, after such a dreadful journey. It's such a sweet dream to imagine myself where you are right now.

Raff & M2C - I'm excited for you. Just some more weeks, and you'll join the upper group :winkwink:

Vegas - Hope everything is OK ?!

AFM - I'll do my mid-week hpt tomorrow morning. Hope it comes fainter than last week's.
Other than that, I finished a project that took much more time than I anticipated. So I'm quite relieved. I'll try to enjoy myself until May and then start working again I guess. We'll see.

Ece hoping your hpt is a whole lot lighter than last weeks... I'm sure it will be. Glad to hear you finished your project xxx

M2c i hope i see a rise in hcg.... I will let u guys know more when i do. Thanks for being supportive.

Vicki

Last time my husband never wanted to talk about preg. After i healed and all he told me that is because he didnt have a good feeling about it.

Tonight he told the kids it was going to be a girl and he is going ti name her this.... It gives me more hopevand relaxes me more and puts me more at ease...

Vicki

vicki, it's great your husband feels already comfortable to talk about the pregnancy. It is a great sign and must be a great relief for you.

Well, unfortunately my hpt seems darker than last week's :(. I'm confused and anxious. But strangely a little relaxed too. I guess until now I was kind of denying this molar thing. But this made me think: "Well, if worst comes to worst, I'll have my chemo, wait for one year, and try again. There are women who actually had to go through this, and had wonderful babies. I can do that too!"

I know there can be all sorts of issues with hpt's (different lots, different amount of developer, etc) and I'll know the actual HCG level on my next draw on Saturday. But now that I accept the possibility that I may be one of "luckiest" 1.5% that needs chemo after a partial molar pregnancy, so be it!

Sounds positive Vicki! Let us know your next result xx

Ece, it is really special. You will be ttc soon and before you know it you'll be counting down to met them. Looking back, it was so hard but I don't think I would change anything about my journey. I treasure my little girl so much especially as it was a hard journey. I think it has made me a better mum. Fingers crossed for tomorrow's result. Thinking of you xx

Ece hopefully its just the hpt at least you haven't got to wait long for your next results. It would be very unlikely you will fall into the 1.5%. As becky said she wouldn't change her journey and I don't think I would either. It's made me really feel lucky what I have with corban and how precious this rainbow is I'm carrying. I was meant to have this baby! It's painful to go through but looking back it will have been worth every single second.

Xxx

Ece: I'm so sorry your hpt looks darker, but as you said there are a lot of factors that can effect your results. Hopefully your blood test will tell a different story.

AFM: I'm pregnant. I had a beta done on Monday at 15dpo and it came back at 265. I go back today to have a second draw. I'm very nervous, but also excited. I emailed Dr. Goldstein and he said ultrasounds at six and 10 weeks should be able to confirm or rule out another molar. Also, although my actual doctor was out on Monday the doctor I did see indicated that my doctor is going to be upset with me. I'm not looking for a lecture so I'm considering changing doctors. What do you all think?

Ece i pray you wont have to hace chemo and the tedt you are using is real sensitive.

Vicki

Vegas! Congratulations honey! Let us know your next results. I don't think it's far if your dr is mad. Charring cross were amazing and so very supportive with my mc and this pregnancy and I was meant to wait till dec 12 a year from treatment finish. I think maybe see what your dr has to say first then if there's issues change?! I had a few questions from my local hospital but I said its my choice and they shut up!!

Congratulations xxx

Congrats vegas... Wish i could have been 15dpo but no i tested early cause if early morning sicknessi was more like 9-10. I not even 15 yet. I am like 13 dpo now.... But we will have close due dates. Plus i usually go anywhere from 36 weeks on depending on the amino results...

Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->