Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Vegas, congratulations! Wonderful news! I'm sure your doctor will be supportive, it would irresponsible of them if they were. Good luck xx

Ece, sorry the line looked darker (only just saw your post) - like you said, so many factors. The bloods are the real indicators. The hpt are mainly picking up the presence of beta hcg over certain levels depending on the brand. When levels are dropping they are not good at picking difference. Have faith that you will reach negative. Thinking of you xx

Thanks all.

Vicki: I only made it to 37+4 with my DD and since I believe I will be having another c-section I'm sure I'll have this one early too. I'm just hoping and praying this will be my rainbow, not sure if I could deal with another mc. My fingers are crossed for you as well.

I totally understand vegas, i am so with you on that. I am trying to stay positive. I would rather enjoy even if a failure then to not enjoy and it works out just fine.... But it is really hard. When i have cramps or like when i had a few spots after sex last night then i worry...

Vicki

Lovely that you two can share you stories together! Nice that there are ladies who know what your feeling! Fingers crossed for both of you!

Xxx

As of right now i am estimating my due date dec 17. First day of last period was march 12. (but i have linger cycles too. Not sure if that counts.)

Vicki

Vicki: I'm due December 15 based on my ovulation date which was cd35! So crazy cycles here too.

Omg congrats Vegas!!! Ahh so happy for you and Vick! I hope I can join you in a few weeks!!

Congrats Vegas! How nice to be having such close due dates with Vicki. I'm so happy for both of you!
And fx for you angelcutie :)

The ob. Is going to have me go in on monday to rechevk my blood levels. So they will be a week apart. They also oerdered me to go on progestron even though mine is normal right now, i have had to be on it 7 out of 7 preg. (that includes molar.) so instead of waitung for it to go down we are preventing it going done.

Vicki

Wow this thread is so exciting! Congrats Vegas!!! So excited to see these rainbow BFPs :happydance:

My DH has been gone on a business trip to Arizona this past week....it's been long and lonely! He gets back tomorrow and I can hardly wait!!!!

Also my sister had her trigger shot last night for her iui. I think insemination is today or tomorrow....I'm so so so hoping and praying for her BFP. It would be the happiest news ever! I feel like her TWW, is going to seem just as long as mine!

Raff- glad your dh gets home soon, that will be nice. God luck to your sister.

Vicki

Ah raff fingers crossed for your sister! Hopefully this works for her. Lovely news your oh is coming home too! Yay!

Xxx

Got called into work at 11:30 last night. (didnt have to go but i had a week off last paycheck so wanted to make some hours up) but man i tired...

Vicki

Raff: fingers crossed for your sister.

M2C: you really do have the nicest bump and you are so close to the finish!

Afm: so I'm freaking out already. Got the result from my second beta and it's 744, up from 265 just two days ago. Isn't it going up too fast? Yesterday I was only 17 dpo or 4+3. They have scheduled an ultrasound for next Wednesday. I know what they are looking for, but I also know it's too early to detect any molar tissue/cysts, right? I know I should be excited right now, but I'm scared and not sure how I'm going to make it through the first tri without a complete breakdown. How did those of you with your rainbows do it?

Thank you Vegas! Love my bump! It's a double edged sword knowing hcg levels. One side you wanna know but then you find out and worry. I think it's natural to worry after a molar!!!!!! I'd say its just over double so I'm sure it's just bubba growing nicely. Could you postpone a scan till 6 weeks? The chance of it being another molar is very slim not that makes it any easier. You kinda have to take it one day at a time. You will get there lovely! We are all here routing for ya xxxxx

Gorgeous Laura! Can't wait to find out what you have, but I bet not nearly as much as you! Not long now xx

Vegas, my levels increased at a similar level. My doc just said he was after whether they has increase or not, not the actual number, means bubs growing nicely. Laura's right, you will only see if there is a pregnancy or not by changes in uterus, maybe a sac - 6 weeks is a better scan as they can confirm presence of baby possibly heart beat but sometime still too early. I survived by counting down to next test or scan. It seemed like an eternity still. xx

Thanks M2C and Jacky: I already have an appointment scheduled for 6+2 and figured we'd do the scan then, but I guess the doctor has decided she wants to do it earlier. The email I got from Dr G recommends scans at 6 and 10 weeks. Hopefully I can talk her into the scan at 10 weeks. Tbh, I knew something was wrong at my 8 week scan as baby was measuring behind, but she refused to give me another scan until she couldn't hear a hb at my 13 week appointment.

I went a 6,8,12 & 19 weeks. Early pregnancy unit were pretty happy with my 8 week scan and said all looked normal. Glad you have a scan at 6+2. I'd push for the 10 week one more for your reassurance. Sending positive vibes lovely.

Xxx

Vegas--woohoo!!! I had my first scan with Lukas @ 5weeks 2 days. It stressed me out because all they could see what the sack and couldnt confirm or deny pregnancy at that point since it was too early to see the fetal pole or hb. I then had scans at 8 weeks 12 weeks 20 weeks and then 1 every week for the last 7 weeks but that was because of my GD. Eleanor and I had our rainbows on the same day! It's very sweet that our rainbows are connected all these miles apart!! Good luck to you and Vicki!!

Vicki what was you A1C?? You know diabetes is my least favorite think to deal with!!

Laura lovely bump Hun!!

Ece I hope Saturdays hcg gives a good result! Becky and Laura shared lovely words about how their journey thru this can be seen as positive in the end it's just so hard to see it until you are the otherside but you seem to be dealing great. You have a great outlook on things and I commend you for that! I really hope you aren't in that 1.5%.

Raff good luck to your sister!!

Lotte lots of love to you!!

And Dan-o congrats again!! You looked lovely in the pics from you birth story. What a beautiful experience even if it wasn't the home birth you were wanting that seemed pretty hand off for being in the hospital so lovely!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->