Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

It was 9.0 which i am trying to work on lowering. Had hearburn today. Really way to early for that

Vicki

Oh Lordy that is high!! How fast do they think you can lower it?? Isn't it looking at approximate averages over like a 3 month period?

Yup, over 3 montgs so until i go see me endo next month to get insulin hight then i just need to watch what i eat. I had to get a new one it really messed me uo.

Vicki

Been waking up in middle of my sleep shivering cold and goose bumps. Kinda like i had a fever but i dont. Any thoughts....

Vicki krause

Hi all,
Thanks for all the comfort. I'm saying a lot of thanks these days, hope I'm not being annoying :)
So, I couldn't resist the urge and did another hpt this morning. It was fainter, so that gave me hope. But we'll see the real level tomorrow. I'm on pins and needles!
In the meantime, I'd like to ask you all something: how long did it take to start having AF again after your mc/d&c? Or better yet, did it start after you reached negative HCG, or with HCG still in your system?
I'm asking because, I think I may be ovulating. I have some symptoms like: cervical mucus; 2 days of transitory ferning, followed by full ferning this morning. Yet there has been no temperature shift! I did an OPK that turned out positive, but then read that LH and HCG are very similar, so the OPK probably picked out the HCG!
To cut it short: I'm confused! Could I be ovulating with a considerable amount of HCG, or not? How was it with you?

Vicki - I was crazy cold during my pregnancy. My OB said it was most normal, because the baby needed iron and was using what I had stored. And since I didn't have much to start with, I was feeling cold!
How are your iron levels,? Maybe you could get that checked, and if low, use some supplements?!

Ece: I didn't get AF until 52 days after the d&c and I reached negative in about four-five weeks (I was out of town for the 4th weekly draw, but was at 17 after the 3rd draw). Regardless, my cycles have always been on the longer side. I think you very well may be ovulating.

Vicki: perhaps your blood pressure is a bit low. Personally I've been rather hot at night, but I live in Florida so it is hot here anyway.

Ya i should ask them anout checking that. I am so ancious for tuesday to get here. I get tesyed sgain on monday and i will get thr results on tuesday. I dont know why but it takes my ob tge next day to get results and my family dr gets them the same day? Oh well. I am just getting worried knowing ok they suppose to double every 48 hours so on monday my lebels should be at least 384 but mondsy i should be hitting day 35 from last period and about 14 dpo.

Vicki

Vegas- blood pressure was normal monday... I am just worried about nect blood test.

Vicki

Ece your not annoying! We are all here for you! We have all been in your position so know how great full for advice you are. My first af was around 4 months after my d&c and once I had reached negative but I think some of that had to do with the chemo. My cycles also changed but with my wait time I used it to get to know my ovulation signs. Sounds like your ovulating lovely! Fingers crossed! Let us know your next results.

Vicki look forward to hearing your next results.

Vegas how are you feeling?

How is everyone else? Much planned for the weekend?

Xxx

Just jumping on to say hi to everyone. I have four healthy children whom I adore. When we decided to add one more to the house...we never could have imagined runnning into so much heartache!! We had our pmp d&c June2012 at 12 weeks and finally got pregnant and miscarried Feb 2013 at 6 weeks. I didnt even have a cycle in between and ended up pregnant again immediatley after. I am 6 weeks 3 days pregnant today and everything looks great...Im just extremley worried, although I will say I feel totallypregnant. Unlike I did with my last two pregnancys. I think as mothers, especially those who already have children, you know if everything is ok or not. And I know everything is ok this time around. I was just wondering if anyone out there has been in the same boat as me?? And just know I am praying for all you women daily!!

Hello lovely, sorry to hear about your pmp and mc. I had a cmp also followed by mc. With my cmp I always felt something was wrong..... Didn't know what or why just had a feeling! When I had my scan I was devastated but also at the same time felt like I knew it. I felt more positive with this bubba but because of the molar and mc I doubted it till 20 weeks! I felt anything could happy. I felt relief once I hit 20 weeks and I've relaxed! There are two other ladies newly pregnant so would be nice to share your journeys together! How have you been feeling?

Xxx

Ece- I think I started AF around 6 weeks post D&C, and my hCG was under 5 the week following. Not sure if that helps. Hope your hCG continues to drop at your next draw!

Rox- I think on some level I may have felt like something was wrong with my pmp, but it's hard to say. I remember at my appt my doc couldn't find the heartbeat and she said she wasn't worried, but something in me knew there was more going on than just the baby hiding. And I remember the night before my ultrasound googling for pics of ultrasound images trying to get myself to believe there was a baby in me. I think I at least subconsciously knew something wasn't right.

M2C: I'm feeling fine, like not at all pregnant fine with the exception of the occasional cramp and the fact that I'm not sleeping all that well. Perhaps since my body has done this a couple of times now it is not as traumatic as the first. Who knows.

Rox: I totally knew something was off with my pmp. I even told my dh before the 8 week ultrasound to not be surprised if there was nothing there. There was, but by my next appointment everything had changed. I'm really hoping history does not repeat itself as I'm now 4w5d pregnant. I want to be excited, but I don't want to get my hopes up. Let's hope we all get our rainbows!

Rox i had my cm in jun of 2012 also. I am about 4.3 weeks. I am very nervous and scared about this preg. I started having morning sickness last thursday so a week ago. Tested sat and pos. Had blood test monday at 24 with repeat blood test this next monday which i wont get results till tuesday. I feel like i am holding my breath till then to see what my numbers do. With my cm my numbers were not high and they did not double when they should have. So just trying to keep positive and listen to my husband talk about the baby which he never did the last one cause he says he haf a bad feeling about it.

Vicki

Ece, good luck for your blood test. Everything crossed for super low and negative result xx.
I think af came around 4 weeks post d and c - my levels were below 60. Sound promising that your body is getting back to normal.

Rox, sorry for your losses. looking back I knew something wasn't right with my pmp pregnancy - I knew I shouldn't get sicker and sicker and it just didn't feel right. With previous mc, the timing wasn't right and they didn't feel real. With my rainbow, I knew it was going to be fine but wouldn't allow myself to get excited until 20 weeks even though I had had heaps of scans, it was just in case something was wrong. Seems silly looking back as it just felt like it was meant to be. I found out I was pregnant mothers day.

Hi all,
I'm so happy, I could fly! My HCG dropped to 96 :happydance: I would be content with a 120 (which would be 30% off, just like last week), but 96! It's almost 50% off! Oh my, I'm so relieved. I don't know what Wednesday's test was about, but I won't think about that no more!

Rox - I think I subconsciously knew there was something wrong with my pmp; but I can't be sure, since it was my first pregnancy ever. Anyway, I just couldn't let myself believe that I was actually carrying a baby, and was expecting something wrong would happen any moment. But it's kind of my character anyway, so I really don't know. I hope I can tell the difference when I'm carrying my rainbow baby, sometime in the future.

Anyway, I visited my grandma today. She had no idea of my pregnancy or loss (we didn't tell our families) but somehow the conversation came to being a mother. And she said something that made me teary-eyed.

She said being pregnant or giving birth is no pain at all; but it all begins after that. That you worry every single day and minute about your child, even after s/he is a grown up. And when my mother was born (her first child), she would watch her while sleeping and wonder "is this most beatiful thing really mine?" I hope I can feel like that some day...

Ece: Congratulations on your big drop! You are almost there! That is so sweet what your grandmother said. I hope that one day in the not-so-far future will again conceive and then hold that baby in your arms.

Congratulations Ece! That is a great drop! Hopefully af returns soon xx your grandma's comments are lovely. Have faith that you too will be there and experience that feeling. I never thought I would but I got there. Well done on your number. Not long to drop and you will be negative!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->