Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

I am getting scared. I have had major symptoms way to early such as the morning sicknedd, had heartburn which normally cimed farther along for me. I have had constipatiompn even though i am going frequently. Everybody tells me i should not worry vause of all these. But everbody doesnt know what molar pregnancies can cause these symptoms too early too.

Vicki

Vicki: I'm worried too and I don't have any symptoms. Didn't have very many until 8 weeks with my pmp, so I feel history is repeating itself. They say every pregnancy is different so unless my doctor can prove that all is not well I just have to hope for the best. You go back in tomorrow, right? I'd voice your concerns and see what your doc can do to help alleviate your worries. Big hugs!

My first AF after my d&c was 28 days later but I just thought it was an increase in spotting. 30 days after that I had my second AF which was quite heavy for me.

Ece congrats on the great drop!! Just to give you heads up as you are getting close to negative the amount decreasing might slow down. I think it'd good to have a target # that you are hoping for but don't let it get you down if its not as significant as this last drop...

I just getting blood draw. I just need to stay positive and ejoy this preg. And pray for the best.

Vicki

Ece what a great drop! Yay! What a lovely thing your grandma said. Of course you will have it one day.

Xxx

Vicki as hard as it is try not to worry yourself. I kept reminding myself every pregnancy is different. With my molar I didn't get the nausea till about week 7 but this time it was much more severe and came on earlier then the awful sickness came. I felt much worse with this pregnancy than the molar. How was your blood draw?

Xxx

Hi,
My weekend was quite nice, especially after I learned about the 96 :winkwink:. I exercised 4 times last week, I guess it contributed to the big drop! Maybe boosted my metabolism, who knows? Anyway, I'll try to follow the routine this week and I hope I'll again have a nice drop. FX for me :)

I visited my grandma and met with my aunts, cousin and my 3 year old nephew on Saturday. We chatted a little, gossipped a little, laughed a lot. This was the first time I felt OKish with them, after the d&c. None of them knew what happened but I was just so sad and gloomy a couple of times when we met before, that they suspected we had problems with DH and condemned him :)

A little TMI: I had a little something in between spotting-bleeding on Saturday morning and thought af was coming (although it would be way too early since I think I may have ovulated on Thursday). But it stopped as it came and now I'm just having a little brownish discharge now and again when I use the loo. I hope my uterus is just getting prepared for af by disposing what little it has left in there (reading this sentence over just made me so sad, it would be my child if everything went ok :().

I feel like I'm on attention position, waiting for something -anything- to happen anytime! This molar thing is sooo strange! I hope I'll reach negative soon and leave it all behind...

Vicki & Vegas - I wish both of you piece of mind. I know how easy it is to say, but how hard to perform. You must know much better than me that every pregnancy is different, so just try not to compare this one with your molars.
I had a friend who had to be fed with serums because of severe MS and then went on to have a healthy baby. And on the contrary, my mother never had any kind of MS, and went on to have 3 healthy babies (realising she was pregnant and not entering menapouse at age 39, with her 3rd baby, at 5 months :rofl:).

I am alot more relaxed about thos lregnancy now. I just put my worries in gods hands and he will be there for me no matter the out come. But i am more confidant today that this pregnancy will be ok, and that i need to enjoy it. As i said once before i would rather enjoy a bad pregnancy tgen be filled with worry and not enjoy a giod pregnancy. This is the time i bond with my children and i will have to make up bonding time after it comes if i dont enjoy the time now... (that and i know when i get closer to my due date i will be in hell) i get big fast and drop too early....

Vicki

Ece it sounds like your body is trying to do something. Fingers crossed for af soon. You had a great drop fingers crossed for another drop! Do you go sat again? Molars are very confusing so many feelings etc.

Xxx

Woke up at 2 a,m. To change a diaper snd been laying in bed since, its 4:40. Been feel very nsuseas since i woke up.... Uggg. But welcome at same time.

Vicki

Vicki - I'm happy you feel more relaxed. I love your sentence:
i would rather enjoy a bad pregnancy then be filled with worry and not enjoy a good pregnancy.

I hope Vegas is feeling better, too.

M2C - My body is really trying to do something, though I don't know what :). I'm still having red/blood discharge on and off. Just as I said before, I'm waiting for the next strange thing to happen!

On another note, tomorrow is my hpt day. Hope it will be lighter and not give me a heart attack like last week's!

Your body will get there lovely just needs sometime. Fingers crossed for no hear attack this week! At least you know it can give a wrong reading.

I had the midwife yesterday and this rainbow of mine is still back to back! Been leaning forward etc but its staying put! Hoping it moves as I hear back to back labour can be longer and more painful?!

Xxx

Got my results. My hcg was 449 so it doubled every 1.7 days. My progestrone went up to 27 which its up from 24. I go in for first appt and u/s may 7th which will put about 8 weeks then...

Vicki

M2C - I came back to back, and my mother says it was not nice. I hope s/he will turn at some point. Anyway, don't worry; they will find a way to deliver him/her either way :)

Vicki - Great numbers!

Excellent news Vicki.

Ece, good luck tomorrow. Fingers crossed for lighter!

Laura, I really hope bubs decides to turn for you. I have heard that too. Did they recommend trying to be on all fours to see if that helps. I think rocking back and forth too?. I know a few women who swear by being on all fours scrubbing the kitchen floor to turn bubs - they also swear it brings on labour...?

Good luvk tomorrow ece.

M2c my 6 year old was back labor, hope It turns around.

Vicki

Laura I hope babe turns for you!! It's getting close to baby time!!!

My HPT is lighter than Saturday's, almost as light as my first HPT ever, which gave me such joy, just a couple of months ago :cry:
I'm sorry I'm feeling so bad today. Today is both my DH's father's and my cousin's birtday. If everything went OK, I'd be in the 2nd trimester, and we'd be telling our families today :(
My due date will be even worse, since it will be around our 1st wedding anniversary. I was hoping it would be on that day, and be the best gift ever! And now...
And for a couple of nights I've been having dreams, where I actually have a baby. Even once I was nursing!
How did/do you go through such days? I think I'm OKish, and then something happens and I go back to my weepy self again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->