Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Sorry ece. I had about a month from the time i knew i was going to miscarry till i did. That is when i morned the most. But my mind was on getting preg again, and on my dad. So i kinda thought about my dad, more then the miscarriage. And yesterday i broke down crying cause of the things that he will miss with my children. Already had the first birthday party he missed.

Vicki

I'm trying not to worry myself to much as baby can turn! I'm hoping it will!!!!! I've been sitting forward a lot which has given me back ache. Ill try getting on my hands and knees a few times a day and see if baby shifts. I really want no pain relief again and a water birth..... I've heard a few foreceps deliveries with back to back and that worries me! (My friend had a foreceps delivery and its permanently damaged her bladder).

Great numbers vicki.

Ece glad to hear your test was lighter again. I'm sorry you've been a bit down. It's still early days. I used to try go with the flow and tell myself its normal to have these feelings. There's so many firsts etc with this its emotionally very hard. Hope you feel a bit better soon.

Xxx

Oh my, I was sick three times this morning so just did a test and im pregnant! Approx 5 weeks. Im terrified! Ive got alot of pain again. Im so scared it will go wrong again.
It seems I was pregnant for Tillys day after all :)

Oh my bev!!!!! Congratulations! Fingers crossed all is well. It's normal to feel worried but we are all here to help you through. Xxx

Congratulations Bev, that's wonderful news! So glad it turned out that you were for Tully's day xx

Bev- congrats and prayers for a sticky bean. I am 5.1 weeks, but i found out a few days before 4.

Vicki

Thanks all.
Vicki, scary isn't it. I just want to be past 12 weeks!

Bevb: Congrats! Do you know your due date? Hope your ms doesn't hang around too long.

Vicki: Hooray on the big hcg jump! Looks like everything is going well.

Ece: Glad to hear your hpt looked lighter to you. I hope your number has another good drop this week, but I'll warn you it does slow down a bit towards the end which gets really frustrating, but once you hit negative you won't care as you'll just be happy to be over that part.

M2C: Hope baby turns for you. Sounds like you are doing all the right things.

AFM: My first ultrasound is in less than an hour and I'm pretty sure I'm on the verge of a panic attack. Since I'm only 5+3 I know we won't see anything significant, but I'm just so scared that I'll go in and they'll see a cluster of cysts and tell me that there is no baby, but that the bad stuff is back. Can't I just fast forward to 12 weeks already? I never thought that being pregnant again would be so difficult for me emotionally. I know I need to chill, but I just can't. I'm sorry I really don't want to concern the other newly pregnant ladies with my worries.

According to an online calculator it would be 18 Dec, my husbands birthday is 20 dec so hes excited. Seeing the doctor next week so I can book an 8 week scan.
Vegas - ive had the same thought and Ive only known a few hours. Im not sure how I'm going to stay calm for the next 7 weeks!
I have taken comfort that I have fallen pregnant twice now naturally when I was told I'd need assistance!

Yes bev it is scary. And vegas i dont think i would want an u.s. This early. Scare me even more even though i know it is too early. I have 2 dates on different calenders dec. 16 or 17. So i not sure. Last cycle was march 12. I am trying hard to lay back and chill cause even though i want one more after this doesnt mean i will get it. So thinking this may be one of my last pregnancies i want to enjoy every minute i can. (ya until i am carrying a 8 lb baby between my legs and still have 2 months to go.) but i dont want to rush it cause that will mean rushing this little one out then this little one will be 5 before we know it.

Vicki

Bev: that's great that you conceived naturally when you've been told otherwise.

The scan went well. I'm measuring 5+5 even though my o date puts me at 5+3. They want me to go back for another scan next week so I've scheduled it for Friday. Just praying this baby continues to grow on pace as opposed to the pmp which measured behind.

Vegas - great news. Wish I could have a scan now. Have to wait at least 3 weeks now then 4 after that! Its going to be a ling wait!

Congrats vegas. I will be patient i want to see the hearbeat at my first u.s.

Vicki

Yay Vegas!! Can't wait to hear babe is cooking just fine in there!!

Vegas I'm glad your scan went well. Fingers crossed for next week.

How are you all feeling?

Ece hcg tomorrow! Let us know how it goes.

Ladies with rainbows how are you? Are your rainbows ok? Love seeing pictures on Facebook of them! All so gorgeous!

Xxx

Good morning all!
I couldn't resist and did another HPT this morning. It really is very addictive I must confess. Well, it is much much lighter. Still there, so must be above 20. We'll see the real deal tomorrow.
And thanks for the warnings! I tend to get a little excited at times and dream it will be negative in a moment. But reading your comments connect me to reality and save me from a huge heartache I suppose.
So following b&l'smom suggestion, my target number for tomorrow (=expectancy) is 64. It will be a 30% drop from last week's 96. So I believe it is more or less realistic. I know anything higher than 10% is OK, but I'd be delighted if I reach my target.
By the way, I will also have my 6-week follow-up after the d&c tomorrow. What should I ask my OB?

Ece: I only got a check-up two weeks after my d&c, but I'd just make sure your doctor is happy with your progress. You may want to ask when he/she believes it is ok to resume taking prenatals as I believe that was a question you had asked us. Can't wait to hear your new number!

Afm: nothing exciting to report. I've been a bit crampy and cranky these last few days, but no nausea or anything like that.

How's everyone else doing? Hope you all have a great weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->