Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

So, we have out level 2 ultrasound tomorrow. I was very excited and have been doing so great about not worrying and just enjoying being pregnant, but as the minutes go by I am getting more nervous and scared. I haven't really been feeling the baby move much the last few days and I am starting to freak myself out. I hope I can sleep tonight!

Goodluck tomorrow I'm sure u don't need it tho just try to think how exciting it will be to see ur lil one again:) can't wait to hear how it goes:hugs:

Thanks, Kate! I am up before 6 (just me, not like my little man woke me) and am just too nervous/excited to sleep!

Amanda I hope it goes perfectly for you!!!!! :hugs:

Hey ladies, Connor Jay was born at 2:37 on 1 May 2011, weighing 8lb 3oz, after I went into labour on the Saturday afternoon/evening. I went into the labour ward at about 11pm because I thought I was having regular braxton hicks (because they weren't really painful) and I was worried something was wrong...turns out I was 4cms dilated by then and in established labour! The contractions got quite painful quite quickly after that! I had to wait until 2am before going into theatre as another emergency was rushed in just before me.

C-section was fine though, very quick and painless! My recovery seems to be going well though I am a bit sore and achy...and me and Connor were allowed home 2nite so were back with daddy now :)

Hope you are all well xxx

Congratulations, Clo! I am so happy all went well and your little Connor Jay is doing well! I guess he had other plans on a May 10th birthday. I am so happy for you!

Well, we had our L2 ultrasound and all look great with our little baby boy! The tech had a difficult time seeing his spine very clearly due to his position so I will get another opportunity to see my man at least once more before September (in 4 weeks). I was surprised that its a boy, but I am so excited for Luc to have a brother and JP is happy I dont get to shop for girly stuff!

Hey ladies, Connor Jay was born at 2:37 on 1 May 2011, weighing 8lb 3oz, after I went into labour on the Saturday afternoon/evening. I went into the labour ward at about 11pm because I thought I was having regular braxton hicks (because they weren't really painful) and I was worried something was wrong...turns out I was 4cms dilated by then and in established labour! The contractions got quite painful quite quickly after that! I had to wait until 2am before going into theatre as another emergency was rushed in just before me.

C-section was fine though, very quick and painless! My recovery seems to be going well though I am a bit sore and achy...and me and Connor were allowed home 2nite so were back with daddy now :)

Clo congratulations!!!!!' that is soo exciting am so so happy for u!! I bet Conner is just gorgeous is he like mummy or dad? So pleased to hear you are recovering so well and have a beautiful healthy little boy there with you:hugs:

Congratulations, Clo! I am so happy all went well and your little Connor Jay is doing well! I guess he had other plans on a May 10th birthday. I am so happy for you!

Well, we had our L2 ultrasound and all look great with our little baby boy! The tech had a difficult time seeing his spine very clearly due to his position so I will get another opportunity to see my man at least once more before September (in 4 weeks). I was surprised that its a boy, but I am so excited for Luc to have a brother and JP is happy I dont get to shop for girly stuff!

Aw Amanda congratulations a little boy!:) soo pleased for you that all idol ing well and you get another lil peak soon!:) I am getting soo nervous for my 12 wk scan in a few weeks!:/

Thanks so much, Kate! I really do believe all will be ok at your 12 week appt and scan. Try not to worry too much. How are things going in the new place?

Congratulations Clo!!! And wow, what a bruiser at 8lbs 3oz!!! Fantastic news!!
So pleased everything went well for you, I hope you heal up quickly now. xxx

Clo congratulations!!!!!' that is soo exciting am so so happy for u!! I bet Conner is just gorgeous is he like mummy or dad? So pleased to hear you are recovering so well and have a beautiful healthy little boy there with you:hugs:

Thanks hun, I can't stop staring at him! Can't believe he made it here after all the stress and worry! He looks just like his dad! xx

Aww, I remember beign so enamored with Luc when he was born. I didnt think he looked like one of those old man newborns at all and he looked so much like his Dad! I read something about babies looking like their fathers is natures way of ensuring fathers care for their young, something coming form like cavemen days or something.

I am so glad you are so happy, Clo! Please post a pic of your little man, I'd love to see him!

Oooo yes a pik would be lovely if u get five clo!:) how's everyone doing??:flower:

Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely ladies! Even if your babies are on the inside, you're still a Mommy!

Kate, How are you feeling? If you're still feeling bad it should subside soon. Less than two weeks until your appt? I am excited to hear about how cute and perfect you little one looked on the screen! Do you get to hear the HB when you get an ultrasound? I know some do that, my Dr never did.

Clo, how are you and Connor doing? Are you getting any rest? Do the Daddies get some kind of leave there? I hope you have some help!

Sarah, I hope Oliver had a wonderful party! Happy First Birthday to Oliver and congrats for making it through the first year!

Dan, I hope you're feeling well!

Lyo, any word on blood results yet? How is your little one doing? Have you had another ultrasound? I really hope you are doing ok and no news is good news! I've been thinking about you.

Congrats Clo! I love this pics on FB, absoutely gorgeous!

We have had a lovely day today - I can't believe my little boy is one!!!!

I hope everyone is okay!

xx

Hi all. Yep Amanda still feeling sik! Feels like it will never end. Scan is a little over two weeks away not sure about hearing the hb but I'll ask! Meant to ask when u had ur 12 wk scan were ur results sent to ur gp? Sarah so glad to hear of olivers birthday happy birthday to the gorgeous lil guy!!! I bet it was a fantastic day. Xoxoxoxo

Hi all. Yep Amanda still feeling sik! Feels like it will never end. Scan is a little over two weeks away not sure about hearing the hb but I'll ask! Meant to ask when u had ur 12 wk scan were ur results sent to ur gp? Sarah so glad to hear of olivers birthday happy birthday to the gorgeous lil guy!!! I bet it was a fantastic day. Xoxoxoxo

No, we only work with an OB/GYN here for pregnancy. Do you see a midwife like they do in the UK? In fact, since we moved to California (in Oct, 2008) I haven't found a GP! I haven't rally been sick and there are so many urgent care clinics I can go to if I do get sick.

Sorry to hear you are still feeling sick. It'll stop soon!:hugs: I didnt get to hear the HB until my NT scan at 13 weeks. Will you be having one of those done?

Hey ladies, just a quick update while daddy is changing Connor's nappy. We are doing well so far and even managing to get some sleep at night!

Amanda - dads are entitled to 2 weeks paternity leave but you have to have been in the job for a certain length of time and my oh was 2 weeks short so he didn't qualify. He has taken 2 weeks holiday though so he is home with me until a week on Wednesday and giving me plenty of help!

I can't upload a photo onto here cuz my laptop is broken at the moment and can't figure out how to put photos on here from my fone, but if u pm me your Facebook username i'll add u cuz I've got photos on there!

Xxx

I'm glad you're doing well Clo!

I will send you friend suggestions on Facebook for the other ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->